Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son is on one of the 3 top teams on LI. I have to say the complete lack of recruiting advice is shocking. Buyer beware. If I had a younger son in this organization I would switch immediately. No point naming it. If I could do it all over again, we started in 5th grade, I would have asked the recruitable parents back then if the coaches and directors were any help.

Let me guess - the one with 35 kids on the roster

The Parents should demand they make two teams. Will not get seen sitting on the bench.

express parents been complaining for years about this. And they added to the roster - in the final year - AGAIN! Its comical.

LOL they can make 3 teams with that roster! $$$$$$

MS has 7 out of 35 kids recruited he should be fired..

35???
That's 150k in fees for one year, for just the A team. How many on the B team?
Maybe 5 fall practices? 2-3 fall one day tournaments. This team doesn't play in the winter. 3-4 summer tournaments with maybe 5 more practices? It's actually comical that people sign up for this. The other 2 LI teams at this age group have well over 1/2 of their teams committed. They provide advice. I know these parents, and they are NOT happy with anything that has happened. ZERO ADVICE

It’s also a case of reality. Kids can be excepting calls schools they will never be committed to. Or attending prospect days that are reaches.