BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Thread Like Summary
BOTC_EVENTS
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Boys 2024-11th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 #391640 07/22/2022 4:07 PM
by Team BOTC
Team BOTC
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 11th Grade Boys (2024 Grads) for the Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Season.
Liked Replies
Re: Boys 2024-11th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 #394701 Aug 20th a 05:22 PM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just wondering if any parents of 2024 can give honest opinions about what showcases were money well spent and which ones were money grabs. I’m not talking about the ones that only elite players are invited to. I’m talking about the ones that are open to everyone. My son is a goalie so the spots usually fill up fast. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Generally any showcase that has a coach from one of your target schools is a good showcase. Do not just show up to showcases hoping a school contacts your son. Make a list of schools that your son thinks he may want to attend Fill out the recruiting form on the website. Follow up with emails and film. Email the coach that you are attend the showcase
Be careful about showcases that have all Asst. Coaches. Most showcases pay the coaches to be there. Sometimes. Not all, but sometimes that is a red flag that it’s not a good showcase. The asst. coaches are there for the cash. Some asst. Coaches have a lot of say in recruiting some do not. Especially the low level (grad student) coaches. Head coaches want to see the recruit play in person. Best to be at a showcase with a HC.
With that said. Every showcase is a different experience for each player. I’ve been to showcases where some thought they were a money grab but I thought it was fantastic because my son got follow up phone calls from coaches. Every path is different sometimes thing s move quickly sometimes they drag out. Stay positive and good luck.
1 member likes this