Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately you're a foolish 91 dad and just proved my point. You just said it yourself , And 91 invites those bad teams to their tournaments and beats them. Some of the 91 teams never see an annapolis Hawks , primetime , sweetlax etc.....because they're stuck in their own bad tournaments. But hey , if you think blowing out hitmen is good for the brand , wear your tournament t shirt proudly .
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately you're a foolish 91 dad and just proved my point. You just said it yourself , And 91 invites those bad teams to their tournaments and beats them. Some of the 91 teams never see an annapolis Hawks , primetime , sweetlax etc.....because they're stuck in their own bad tournaments. But hey , if you think blowing out hitmen is good for the brand , wear your tournament t shirt proudly .

Definitely not a 91 Dad here! I was commenting on your statement about the other LI teams. Could careless about 91 or WSYL as a matter of fact . I care about LI Lax and how we should be working to make it even stronger . You probably won’t agree with this statement because your kid probably plays on 2026 Express.