I continue to find it amazing that so many people are willing to waste their time on bashing Mike C and Express. Why do any of you care if you aren't putting your sons on an Express team. If everything was cheaper would that change your mind about Express?

It blows my mind that you then turn to Catholic school bashing- if you go to Chaminade or St Anthony's- the secret is out - if you aren't great you don't get to play. There will be division 1 commits that sit on the bench on both teams. The rest of the team all have the ability to transfer but low and behold most stay because the they love the school and feel like they are part of something bigger then themselves.

Express and Catholic school isn't for everyone and both might have their warts, but plenty of families have had great luck with Express and while I am sure they all wish it was cheaper, they are willing to pay it.

Certainly there are enough options for travel lacrosse available now that those of you not even involved with Express could move on with your life.