Originally Posted by Anonymous
The "real" 2017 Piranhas are done. What a shame, great bunch of kids, coaches and parents. They can call this team the Piranhas all they want, but they will never stack up to the original.

Oh god, PLEASE stop crying about the great group of parents, players and coaches the piranhas had! Its OVER. Holy crap broken record, let it GO. Is your kid as upset as you?

You wanna see crying? Wait about two months when all these 2017 Orange
parents realize that their "super" team isnt so super. Gonna be lots of crying when they all realize theyll probably be the 3rd or 4th best team at the age group on Long Island....

What 2017 Orange team are you talking about? The new Express Channy Terps team? Is that the team you claim is going to be the "3rd or 4th" best? If your answer is YES than you really are OUT OF TOUCH to the talent pool on LI in 2017. the Terps 2017 jammed with talent.

Not out of touch at all, I know the new "Terps" team will be a good team and they have talent. But correct me if im wrong wasn't it a stated goal of one your "super" coaches that this team would be the one to challenge the Turtles? Got bad news for you, your new Terps team is not even close to the Turtles level, 91 Orange is gonna smack you around and I think you'll have a hard time with TB or the Gladiators. But good luck with that anyway..........