Originally Posted by Anonymous
yes we get it, you don't like those guys. But let me clear things up hopefully once and for all. I have been with those guys since 3rd grade. Not once did the team dismantle, they all left together to go to another program-FACT. They left each time because that team helped build jesters and true blue and both programs went ahead and raised the tuition by 30% and they wanted to keep things affordable for us parents-The nerve of these guys trying to do the right thing. I actually left to go to another program thinking my son would get more because of their name and what I found out was the other programs were all just about the $$$. I am happy to say that we rejoined the team and my family and son couldn't be happier.

Go ahead and say something different but if you ask any of the parents that have been with those teams they will all confirm the same story.

Its the boys last year, let them and the parents enjoy.

We wish you and your son good luck!

Did you really just write that as you if were not realizing that you are part of "those guys"?

Just think about the wake of trouble they left behind every step of the way.

These parents want to hold all the cards and make all the decisions not based on whats best for the team but rather their own kids.