Home
Posted By: TM@BOTC Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/01/17 12:55 PM
It's the start of the Fall 2017/Summer 2018 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 02:15 AM
Are the Mama's boys a full program or a couple of teams
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 01:29 PM
They have 4 or 5 boys teams. I'm not sure what they are doing with the 2019 team this year, they aren't listed in the tryouts. It's a fun group of boys, hopefully they get together for a few tournaments.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 02:34 PM
Just heard that Bluefish team imploded. Most kids going with the coaches to another program. I guess Tierney isn't the end all be all in travel lacrosse.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just heard that Bluefish team imploded. Most kids going with the coaches to another program. I guess Tierney isn't the end all be all in travel lacrosse.

I also heard that the Outlaws Select team fell apart as well. I guess the grass wasn't greener there either.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 03:48 PM
Tierney was at Dodgers tryouts. Word has it clubs are merging under one umbrella.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tierney was at Dodgers tryouts. Word has it clubs are merging under one umbrella.


Dodgers run by two Hofstra alum, so wouldn't be surprising . . .
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 05:06 PM
If you merge the better players from bluefish A team with the dodgers better kids they would actually have a very good team. Even if all bluefish A team goes with coaches to other program Tierney inherits a solid dodger team that he can put into really good recruiting tournaments and do well.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just heard that Bluefish team imploded. Most kids going with the coaches to another program. I guess Tierney isn't the end all be all in travel lacrosse.



team will be called long island tradition falling under express umbrella
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you merge the better players from bluefish A team with the dodgers better kids they would actually have a very good team. Even if all bluefish A team goes with coaches to other program Tierney inherits a solid dodger team that he can put into really good recruiting tournaments and do well.



Put in pretty good recruiting tourneys? interesting that last year we were not in very good showcases and had hardly any college coaches at these events. What will change to now make him be able to get into better events. His track record hasn't been that great
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you merge the better players from bluefish A team with the dodgers better kids they would actually have a very good team. Even if all bluefish A team goes with coaches to other program Tierney inherits a solid dodger team that he can put into really good recruiting tournaments and do well.



Put in pretty good recruiting tourneys? interesting that last year we were not in very good showcases and had hardly any college coaches at these events. What will change to now make him be able to get into better events. His track record hasn't been that great


You're kidding right? So Tierney has no connections? Your out of the loop friend!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just heard that Bluefish team imploded. Most kids going with the coaches to another program. I guess Tierney isn't the end all be all in travel lacrosse.

I also heard that the Outlaws Select team fell apart as well. I guess the grass wasn't greener there either.

PB and the Outlaw days are long gone. Time has passed him by.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 08:08 PM
Did anyone say that he has no connections. I believe what was said was that he didn't get his teams into the top showcases.

So No I am not kiddin-GEEEEEZ
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did anyone say that he has no connections. I believe what was said was that he didn't get his teams into the top showcases.

So No I am not kiddin-GEEEEEZ


So why don't you post which showcases they played in and let the BOTC members see if you are accurate
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 08:58 PM
Maybe because your bluefish A team wasn't good and didn't want to get embarrassed. Dodgers at least will give him a legit A team. U guys went to crabfeast and were smoked.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 09:26 PM
why would I have to list since all the kids left and the parents all bitched that the tourneys weren't strong. if you know any parents just reach out to them and hear it first hand.

believe it or don't. I really don't care. wait if we are going to let the BOTC members decide then let me get the list- yeah right
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 09:27 PM
So,I'll bite. What happened with the outlaws, thought they were solid. Where did they go?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe because your bluefish A team wasn't good and didn't want to get embarrassed. Dodgers at least will give him a legit A team. U guys went to crabfeast and were smoked.


Um, I'm not a Bluefish guy. Sorry
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/17/17 11:35 PM
Why are all these 2019 teams falling apart? It's the last year for these players and the most important. Outlaws, Bluefish and I hear the Schreiber Express team was a mess. Some Chammy boys from there at the Dodgers tryouts. Is it really all about money or does any of these clubs care about the game?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 12:15 AM
I don't why this is happening, I have heard that a lot of these players are joining the 365 showcase team. Has anyone else heard about this?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you merge the better players from bluefish A team with the dodgers better kids they would actually have a very good team. Even if all bluefish A team goes with coaches to other program Tierney inherits a solid dodger team that he can put into really good recruiting tournaments and do well.



Put in pretty good recruiting tourneys? interesting that last year we were not in very good showcases and had hardly any college coaches at these events. What will change to now make him be able to get into better events. His track record hasn't been that great


You're kidding right? So Tierney has no connections? Your out of the loop friend!

The Bluefish is a blatant money grab replacement for the camp money that Tierney used to make. His unwarranted arrogance is comical. He has never made the playoffs with a any team that he recruited and he's been there a very long time. The Bluefish teams are low B and mostly C level teams.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 12:44 AM
The issue is all of those teams are considered second tier teams. We know they are not on the level of the 91 or Express AA team. I'm not trying to put down these teams (Outlaws, Bluefish, Schreiber) down because my son played on one of them last summer(2016). Quite a bit of the players on those teams are good players; however, just not top tier players(my son included). Most will end up playing in college, quite a few I'm sure D1. What's happening is the parents are finally realizing that the most important thing is for their son to be in the showcase tournaments, not the A bracket NLF or other A bracket tournaments. This past year, my son decided to play with what was considered an inferior program, where I realized early on that they played the proper "showcases", not tournaments. My son received quite a bit of interest this past summer. The tournaments they attended had prospect days where the likes of Corrigan, Petro, Breschi, Cassese, Nagle, Matt Brown, Tiffany attended. What more can you ask for? People will eventually get it. It's not about playing in A bracket tournaments. You have to play in the right showcases. That could be the reason why 365 is growing. I know a 2019 that played on that team last summer and he was recruited/verbal D1. It wasn't because of the summer team he was affiliated with. At this point who cares if your team wins or loses a tournament. Just have your son seen...


quote=Anonymous]Why are all these 2019 teams falling apart? It's the last year for these players and the most important. Outlaws, Bluefish and I hear the Schreiber Express team was a mess. Some Chammy boys from there at the Dodgers tryouts. Is it really all about money or does any of these clubs care about the game?[/quote]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 01:22 AM
365 gets into solid recruiting tournaments and he actually puts together some solid teams. We played liberty bell with him and we had at least 15 coaches at every game. And we beat upstate LC, nj riot, and a Denver based team that was supposed to be real good. Those teams have a lot div 1 commits. He does an ala carte thing which is great. If your not doing something with your main team why not play there for a tournament. And we lost to patriot by 2 but a great game.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 01:37 AM
Sorry beat orange crush out of syracuse not upstate LC
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 12:38 PM
Amen. Very well said. It's not about wins/losses, it's about getting the proper exposure so that coaches can see your son in action. He will get inquiries if he's a good player. Look for a club that will provide this opportunity. Take for example, Recon, they will get your son in front of coaches, you don't have to pay the ridiculous club fees that many of these clubs are charging, the management is top notch and know their stuff. Quality club.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 03:16 PM
Recon are u kidding me? They go to 3rd rate recruiting tournaments and there 2019 is a low level B team. Very few coaches go to tournaments they go. That's a fact. Look at their recruiting tournaments. Not good anymore.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 05:21 PM
You are entitled to your opinion but you can't say something as a fact unless you know the facts. You clearly don't know what you are talking about and you can't spell either (it's their not there). Coaches typically do attend tournaments attend by the "elite" teams. But you obviously don't know anything about the recruiting process. If you ask a coach to come watch you play, they will (provided you've given them proof you're worth watching like a good highlight video). Haven't you read anything everyone is saying? It's not about wins or losses it's about exposure. The coach will come watch you play whether it's an elite team or Recon. They will reach out to you if you've got the goods. Simple as that. And yes, Recon does go to tournaments that provide exposure and yes players from Recon have been recruited and yes there have been players from Recon who have gone on to be All-Americans in college. These are facts not subjective opinions.

You don't know what you're talking about. You seem like a disgruntle ignoramus who has come on this board simply to criticize what other people are saying. Lighten up. It's lacrosse not life saving surgery. Get a life.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tierney was at Dodgers tryouts. Word has it clubs are merging under one umbrella.


Dodgers run by two Hofstra alum, so wouldn't be surprising . . .


run by the same guys from revolution, true blue and jesters (all of which no longer exist in 2019)
draw our own conclusions
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tierney was at Dodgers tryouts. Word has it clubs are merging under one umbrella.


Dodgers run by two Hofstra alum, so wouldn't be surprising . . .


run by the same guys from revolution, true blue and jesters (all of which no longer exist in 2019)
draw our own conclusions


Bad information dude, don't lie, your son got cut, let it go, move on. Liar
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 10:45 PM
He is not lying 2 dads ran that program for a few years now so come on! Everyone knows it. 1 dad was involved with jesters and true blue and everything he had been involved with dismantled. why?? lol always about my son was cut.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
why would I have to list since all the kids left and the parents all bitched that the tourneys weren't strong. if you know any parents just reach out to them and hear it first hand.

believe it or don't. I really don't care. wait if we are going to let the BOTC members decide then let me get the list- yeah right


Not sure where you received your education friend, but you write like a complete idiot. Sorry if that hurts but come on, are you an American? I am guessing you are a third world immigrant based on your writing ability. Regardless, you proved my point my friend from a dirt floor school, carry on!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/18/17 10:49 PM
Recon guy the post was right about the tournaments you guys go too. Not really good recruiting events anymore that's all he is saying. Alot of these coaches go to events that they know top teams are playing. Ok maybe you will get low level div 3 and 2 schools there but i would be surprised you would get say the ivies going to the events you go too. Tell me where u guys go?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/24/17 02:48 AM
Will there be a flood of commitments announced next week? Or will they trickle in?
There will be a flood of 2019 Commitments on September 1st and the first 2 weeks and then they will trickle in as the months go on, especially in November after seeing their prospects one or two more times
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/24/17 10:07 AM
I'd agree with that 100%. Most D1 schools will have their 2019s set by the end of the year.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/24/17 04:30 PM
I don't agree with you at all. Next summer will be with kids changing schools and or grades. You will see
On Sept 1st there will 100% be a flood of commits. These coaches have been biting at the bit to commit their 2019 class. They want it done and over so they can concentrate on the next recruiting class for 2020. The coaches are also very busy at this moment with the incoming 2017 freshmen and getting their house in order. They want to lock up their kids now because if there are a few declines they need to get on to the next kid on their depth chart. Many of the studs who did not commit early and and or had their commitments put on hold are also biting at the bit. These players and their families also want it over with.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/24/17 05:41 PM
Where is this demand going to come from? Most programs are full, or are close to full at '19.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/24/17 06:20 PM
OK Stanley I get what you are saying but I disagree. Will there be commits absolutely. Already over 40 decomitted kids in 2018 class.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/24/17 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by America's Game
On Sept 1st there will 100% be a flood of commits. These coaches have been biting at the bit to commit their 2019 class. They want it done and over so they can concentrate on the next recruiting class for 2020. The coaches are also very busy at this moment with the incoming 2017 freshmen and getting their house in order. They want to lock up their kids now because if there are a few declines they need to get on to the next kid on their depth chart. Many of the studs who did not commit early and and or had their commitments put on hold are also biting at the bit. These players and their families also want it over with.



I am sure there will be a lot of conversation on Sept 1. but how fast that translates into commits, I am not too certain about. I think it would be wrong of a coach to give a player less than a one week turn around. Many haven't had the opportunity to speak with any coaches.

I also don't believe all 2019 will be locked up by year's end; like the 2018's there were some pretty good players picked up this summer. Maybe the top 10 schools will be 95% by Thanksgiving, but those schools outside the top 30, I don't think so.

There is no doubt that not every 2019 will be picked up immediately but I know for a fact that several players were in correspondence with coaches right before the rule was implemented so contingent on the the player, a lot of them will have the opportunity to commit right away and believe it or not, there is a lot of back door talk where players have been communicating with their respective coaches and already know who wants them come Sept 1.

On the other hand, there are certainly players who coaches want to see again in November during the 'evaluation' period so you will also see a lot of commits in between September 1st and right before Thanksgiving.

Lastly, just because a 2019 doesn't go in the Fall doesn't mean he won't go D1 - I just had one of my guys who is a 2018 grad just commit to a D1 program 3 days ago...some schools are more cautious and some schools just purely wait until the Summer of their Junior year (i.e. Stony Brook) to make their decisions.
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/24/17 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is this demand going to come from? Most programs are full, or are close to full at '19.

This is not true. You should take a closer look.
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 08/24/17 07:06 PM
A question while this subject is top of blog. Will the college coaches and people that run showcase events change their policies and begin including rising seniors in the groups that they invite to their events? For example, will Maverick Showtime move from inviting rising 9th, 10th and 11th graders to now include rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders? That might not be the best example to use but you get the gist of what I am asking. Most events, including prospect days, do not include rising seniors.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A question while this subject is top of blog. Will the college coaches and people that run showcase events change their policies and begin including rising seniors in the groups that they invite to their events? For example, will Maverick Showtime move from inviting rising 9th, 10th and 11th graders to now include rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders? That might not be the best example to use but you get the gist of what I am asking. Most events, including prospect days, do not include rising seniors.


I personally do not think Maverik Showtime will be I think you will see less rising 9th and more rising 12th than anything, especially after a year or two once the 'early commits' fade away.
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/01/17 05:04 AM
So, any news on the commitment front?
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/01/17 01:17 PM
Just keep your eye on Back of the Cage. They are rolling in.
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/01/17 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just keep your eye on Back of the Cage. They are rolling in.


Just checked Ty's twitter and nothing is real happening
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/01/17 06:16 PM
The calls are happening. My son and teammates have had calls today. Ty may not start sending updates until later in the day. Some of them are showing up on laxpower.com
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/01/17 08:46 PM
A lot are calling and sending emails wanting to get kids on campus. Not so much offering them a spot and money.
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/01/17 09:16 PM
Over 400 in this class are already committed. This day will be more and more intense over the coming years.
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/04/17 12:02 PM
So, did anyone get the "we aren't interested any more" from the coach they were committed to?
I know of a few players who have gotten that type of phone call...this is a grueling process and no one is safe until you sign that N.L.I in November of your Senior year
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/06/17 07:39 PM
yes, we got a lot of emails indicating interest. Almost all are asking the player to participate in prospect camp. I think this is a good idea. The student should visit the school to make sure it's a good fit and the coaches get to see the player in their controlled environment.
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/12/17 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just keep your eye on Back of the Cage. They are rolling in.



Well looky looky Back of the Cage is actually posting commits. Its in the news section

http://www.backofthecage.com/viewpost.php?id=26
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/18/17 04:12 PM
Are the Dodgers and Bluefish now synonymous/interchangeble or one organization at this point
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/18/17 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are the Dodgers and Bluefish now synonymous/interchangeble or one organization at this point


Yes & no
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/18/17 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are the Dodgers and Bluefish now synonymous/interchangeble or one organization at this point


Yes & no

Same as Jesters, True Blue and Revolution too?
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/18/17 08:57 PM
No, The Jesters were bought out by 91 and Revolution folded but the players went over to the Dodgers which is now owned by Bluefish
Posted By: Anonymous (NA) Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 09/18/17 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No, The Jesters were bought out by 91 and Revolution folded but the players went over to the Dodgers which is now owned by Bluefish


I think they were being sarcastic, because the 2019 team left the jesters for True Blue then left True Blue for Revolution........
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 11/29/17 03:51 AM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He is not lying 2 dads ran that program for a few years now so come on! Everyone knows it. 1 dad was involved with jesters and true blue and everything he had been involved with dismantled. why?? lol always about my son was cut.



Wrong......,Are you saying those clubs folded cause of those guys? Jesters had a 2019 team for several more years before they blew up, same with True Blue. They did have a lot of sway with Revolution but Iwner had money Issues and put team in a bad spot. luckily they saw that SD and MM were motivated and willing to do right by the kids so they helped Dodgers get going and Sd and MM now have a real good team and ow they are are only parents. Like em’ or not they seemed like they were tried do best they could and team was good. Maybe they saw d writing on wall and left those programs for good reason......
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/01/17 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He is not lying 2 dads ran that program for a few years now so come on! Everyone knows it. 1 dad was involved with jesters and true blue and everything he had been involved with dismantled. why?? lol always about my son was cut.



Wrong......,Are you saying those clubs folded cause of those guys? Jesters had a 2019 team for several more years before they blew up, same with True Blue. They did have a lot of sway with Revolution but Iwner had money Issues and put team in a bad spot. luckily they saw that SD and MM were motivated and willing to do right by the kids so they helped Dodgers get going and Sd and MM now have a real good team and ow they are are only parents. Like em’ or not they seemed like they were tried do best they could and team was good. Maybe they saw d writing on wall and left those programs for good reason......


Nice try spinning that but the first post is more accurate.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/01/17 08:15 PM
yes we get it, you don't like those guys. But let me clear things up hopefully once and for all. I have been with those guys since 3rd grade. Not once did the team dismantle, they all left together to go to another program-FACT. They left each time because that team helped build jesters and true blue and both programs went ahead and raised the tuition by 30% and they wanted to keep things affordable for us parents-The nerve of these guys trying to do the right thing. I actually left to go to another program thinking my son would get more because of their name and what I found out was the other programs were all just about the $$$. I am happy to say that we rejoined the team and my family and son couldn't be happier.

Go ahead and say something different but if you ask any of the parents that have been with those teams they will all confirm the same story.

Its the boys last year, let them and the parents enjoy.

We wish you and your son good luck!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/04/17 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Anonymous
yes we get it, you don't like those guys. But let me clear things up hopefully once and for all. I have been with those guys since 3rd grade. Not once did the team dismantle, they all left together to go to another program-FACT. They left each time because that team helped build jesters and true blue and both programs went ahead and raised the tuition by 30% and they wanted to keep things affordable for us parents-The nerve of these guys trying to do the right thing. I actually left to go to another program thinking my son would get more because of their name and what I found out was the other programs were all just about the $$$. I am happy to say that we rejoined the team and my family and son couldn't be happier.

Go ahead and say something different but if you ask any of the parents that have been with those teams they will all confirm the same story.

Its the boys last year, let them and the parents enjoy.

We wish you and your son good luck!


Did you really just write that as you if were not realizing that you are part of "those guys"?

Just think about the wake of trouble they left behind every step of the way.

These parents want to hold all the cards and make all the decisions not based on whats best for the team but rather their own kids.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/04/17 08:11 PM
Why 91 Orange not do any real recruiting events this Fall? Have not seen them at anything this fall.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/04/17 09:46 PM
I guess I am part of the problem also, because I am also looking out for my son and those teams he has been playing on have helped him tremendously(met good friends, played competitive lacrosse, having fun)

Once again, focus on your kid and his team and don't worry about us. We are happy and know everything that has gone on and we are not going anywhere.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/04/17 09:46 PM
Because almost all are committed to great schools.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/05/17 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because almost all are committed to great schools.


I think this reply was to why 91 Orange hasn't done any events this fall. Why a team as good as they are and with the athletes they have dont play just to keep sharp. High school ball is one thing but playing in elite level tournaments vs other elite teams is the only way to keep getting better. Also there are a few players on that team that are not committed yet. I know because I have a friends on the team. The team is not doing the right thing by the players that are not committed. This seems to be the norm for 91. Once their chosen ones are committed everyone else is left to fend for themselves. Happened on the 2018 team also.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/05/17 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because almost all are committed to great schools.


I think this reply was to why 91 Orange hasn't done any events this fall. Why a team as good as they are and with the athletes they have dont play just to keep sharp. High school ball is one thing but playing in elite level tournaments vs other elite teams is the only way to keep getting better. Also there are a few players on that team that are not committed yet. I know because I have a friends on the team. The team is not doing the right thing by the players that are not committed. This seems to be the norm for 91. Once their chosen ones are committed everyone else is left to fend for themselves. Happened on the 2018 team also.

They did one thing right... they got your friends money for the last 10 years! Great business model.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/05/17 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because almost all are committed to great schools.


I think this reply was to why 91 Orange hasn't done any events this fall. Why a team as good as they are and with the athletes they have dont play just to keep sharp. High school ball is one thing but playing in elite level tournaments vs other elite teams is the only way to keep getting better. Also there are a few players on that team that are not committed yet. I know because I have a friends on the team. The team is not doing the right thing by the players that are not committed. This seems to be the norm for 91. Once their chosen ones are committed everyone else is left to fend for themselves. Happened on the 2018 team also.

They did one thing right... they got your friends money for the last 10 years! Great business model.


Well, your right about that, but hey most of the kids are committed on the 2019 Orange team and then thats money well spent. Counting my friends expendable income is funny and I am sure he doesnt mind the drop in the bucket he spent to help his kid get into a great school. The players that are not committed are usually the kids that are on the team because of a favor or two. So to complain a few of the weaker kids are not committed is silly. If over 90% of the team is committed thats great and kudos to those who are committed.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/05/17 11:35 PM
The 2 goalies and 2 attack on that team haven't committed. Funny even the white team has 6 or 7 div 1 commits. So you are saying 91 doesn't care about the other boys? your wrong. And many more on white will commit to div 1 either end of fall or next summer. So 91 at the 2019 level already has 25 or 26 div 1 commits. Not too shabby.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/06/17 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2 goalies and 2 attack on that team haven't committed. Funny even the white team has 6 or 7 div 1 commits. So you are saying 91 doesn't care about the other boys? your wrong. And many more on white will commit to div 1 either end of fall or next summer. So 91 at the 2019 level already has 25 or 26 div 1 commits. Not too shabby.


Which post are you replying to.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/06/17 02:14 PM
A troll who has no idea what he is posting
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/06/17 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2 goalies and 2 attack on that team haven't committed. Funny even the white team has 6 or 7 div 1 commits. So you are saying 91 doesn't care about the other boys? your wrong. And many more on white will commit to div 1 either end of fall or next summer. So 91 at the 2019 level already has 25 or 26 div 1 commits. Not too shabby.


Which post are you replying to.

I think he was replying to the 91 Orange team post.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/06/17 08:45 PM
Yes, the orange post. Because someone was boasting about 91only cares about the chosen ones. When in fact not true. Was pointing out the 2019 group as a whole. That 91 has done right by both teams.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/10/17 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, the orange post. Because someone was boasting about 91only cares about the chosen ones. When in fact not true. Was pointing out the 2019 group as a whole. That 91 has done right by both teams.


Yes it seems they have done far better then some other programs for the '19s. Additionally I believe the players on orange were also pivotal on their HS football teams, many which made it deep into playoffs interfering with fall lax. So please dont say they left a few behind, im sure there is lots in the works for those. Wasnt there a 91 HS team made for those not committed. Your good regardless of your teammates. I also thought 91O had 2 committed attack (Hofstra /Duke) and 91 19s have a few others as far as committed goalies (UMBC and Yale). Im sure the other one is on the cusp.

Why bust on 91, what has some other clubs done for their teams top or secondary?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 12/11/17 12:02 AM
UMBC and Yale are from the 2019 white team.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 07/12/18 12:14 AM
Totally cheating going on by Madlax 2019 in this Naptown final vs Team 91. Several 2018 players on that Madlax team. Total cheating.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 07/12/18 01:50 AM
Those kid(s) are doing PG years so it is ok for them to play with the 2019 team.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 07/12/18 02:08 AM
Team 91 going downhill, whining brats who deserved what they got. Losers!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boys 2019 - 11th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018 - 07/12/18 02:13 AM
Don’t you know there are no age limits in Lacrosse?? Wait till u get to college and the average freshman age is 20. Please stop, this is what you all wanted. I’m sure there are a bunch of hold backs on your 91 team too. In fact I’m certain of it. So stop complaining and face the fact that you lost fair and square.
© Back of THE CAGE