Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because almost all are committed to great schools.

I think this reply was to why 91 Orange hasn't done any events this fall. Why a team as good as they are and with the athletes they have dont play just to keep sharp. High school ball is one thing but playing in elite level tournaments vs other elite teams is the only way to keep getting better. Also there are a few players on that team that are not committed yet. I know because I have a friends on the team. The team is not doing the right thing by the players that are not committed. This seems to be the norm for 91. Once their chosen ones are committed everyone else is left to fend for themselves. Happened on the 2018 team also.

They did one thing right... they got your friends money for the last 10 years! Great business model.

Well, your right about that, but hey most of the kids are committed on the 2019 Orange team and then thats money well spent. Counting my friends expendable income is funny and I am sure he doesnt mind the drop in the bucket he spent to help his kid get into a great school. The players that are not committed are usually the kids that are on the team because of a favor or two. So to complain a few of the weaker kids are not committed is silly. If over 90% of the team is committed thats great and kudos to those who are committed.