The issue is all of those teams are considered second tier teams. We know they are not on the level of the 91 or Express AA team. I'm not trying to put down these teams (Outlaws, Bluefish, Schreiber) down because my son played on one of them last summer(2016). Quite a bit of the players on those teams are good players; however, just not top tier players(my son included). Most will end up playing in college, quite a few I'm sure D1. What's happening is the parents are finally realizing that the most important thing is for their son to be in the showcase tournaments, not the A bracket NLF or other A bracket tournaments. This past year, my son decided to play with what was considered an inferior program, where I realized early on that they played the proper "showcases", not tournaments. My son received quite a bit of interest this past summer. The tournaments they attended had prospect days where the likes of Corrigan, Petro, Breschi, Cassese, Nagle, Matt Brown, Tiffany attended. What more can you ask for? People will eventually get it. It's not about playing in A bracket tournaments. You have to play in the right showcases. That could be the reason why 365 is growing. I know a 2019 that played on that team last summer and he was recruited/verbal D1. It wasn't because of the summer team he was affiliated with. At this point who cares if your team wins or loses a tournament. Just have your son seen...

quote=Anonymous]Why are all these 2019 teams falling apart? It's the last year for these players and the most important. Outlaws, Bluefish and I hear the Schreiber Express team was a mess. Some Chammy boys from there at the Dodgers tryouts. Is it really all about money or does any of these clubs care about the game?[/quote]