I don't think the high school, town, and others come into play regarding this. If you were to designate this a "premiere league", it should consist of the best kids from LI. Which goes back to my point earlier " that this league would not be for every team, program, or child for that matter"..... Do you honestly think the parents of these kids care what the local coaches think? If your child can play, and play well what high school program will shun that kid once the time comes him to play?

I know sage said before that it could consist of any division, but this should only consist of A level or better players. Everyone else continue to play PAL, or the other leagues available to them.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
""Besides the risk of revenue loss for a club owner, there's absolutely no reason not to organize a Long Island Lacrosse League so the best of Long Island can compete with one another locally.""

Club Owners are not the only problem.

HS Coaches, Town Team Coaches and Town Lacrosse Board Members also use Fear as a tactic against the kids and parents.