Originally Posted by Anonymous

Then you really can't say anything. Lmao

M and D are nothin' but a bunch of floppers! The coaches daughter is good, but is full of drama. Almost as much drama as the coaches have towards the officials during a call they think should go their way. Good team, GREAT DRAMA, and have 2-3 threats rather than play team ball. That will be exposed during their HS stint.

My daughter's team has played M&D too many times to count. Her team likes to play them because it's always competitive and hard fought. They are a good team with bench depth, not just 2-3 threats, and play great team ball. The coach's daughter is good, but is no more full of drama than 80% of the girls playing this sport. Have you never watched a college game? Drama is part of the game. Their coaches have never been out of line during games I've witnessed. My daughter's coach is a bump on a log, and the asst coach is a mute. I would much rather have a passionate coach who is into the game and paying attention to what is going on than what my daughter has now. I hate to rain on your sour parade, but you must have an axe to grind.

Whatever you say, M&D dad.

See, you really do know nothing. I'm actually a Redshirts dad.

Don't go bragging about that.