Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow, I guess they don't teach winning with grace or any semblance of humility down there in MD. Act like you've been there before. YJ will be back and these same girls and teams will be playing each other for years to come so show some class. You never know how quickly the show can go to the other foot.

Show some class? Coming from a YJ parent that is laughable. What was the score in this week's 4th-grade tournament? 20-1 and 20-2? Could you run up the score more? These girls are in 4th grade!! You sure showed us what class was. And how your coach has none. You should be embarrassed. Truly a disgrace.

Truly a disgrace? Are you for real? The Yj2025 team passed the ball 90 times before going to the cage. It started to look like a practice versus an actual game. Girls could have run that score up a 10000 to 0. It's an hour long game and at some point someone has to shoot! What would you have liked them to do? The team was obviously playing in the wrong tournament. I get that you're disappointed over the score, but if you can't see the effort they put in NOT to run the score up you're nuts.

Your can spin it anyway you want. Disgusting is what it is. The f you don't want to score you don't shoot. Doesn't take a brain surgeon, yeah dope!

Or maybe you al just need to practice more so you can compete. Dope. Stop making excuses for not being prepared to play.

Beat your chest now if it makes you feel good. Many of these girls have just started playing, they're 9, and will be running past your daughter in a couple years. Be a little humble, life has a way of catching up. I have 4, and have seen it plenty!