Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
elevate hit a low point last weekend across all age groups and their lack of talent was completely exposed. the 2018s went 0-4 losing the four games by an average of 9 goals. the 2020s who desperately need better coaching looked completely lost going 1-4. again, I think they just need better coaching. the 2021s were just out of their league with the red and blue teams going a combined 1-7. I guess this answers peoples questions as to why elevate doesnt come to MD and why they spend their summers in MA.

I would have thought elevate would have showed a little. Ether than that. I guess they lost a lot of kids to TG, liberty and other clubs after tryouts. Interesting. I do think coaching at elevate is an issue they need to address. Mostly the parent coaching issue. Not sure if it's a parent coaching the 2020 team but that could be part of it.

Everyone brings this up all the time, but are you aware that M&D 2020 and M&D 2021 have head coaches with daughters on the team? And almost every team has a parent as an assistant. Parent coaching is ok if it's the right parent.