Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does not matter what team you are on if your son can play he will get noticed.-period-
Happen to my son
Go to schools showcase if your son can play he will get noticed.
When I talked to head coach he hardly new what were top teams at each age group-he was actually asking me who teams were.
Best way by far to get noticed is schools showcase

What level program? Most ACC know the big names. Give me a division and conference please.

The the following schools account for 150 - 160 of the current 2018 commits (maybe as high as 180). I am sure that just about all of the boys committed to the following schools play for a top tier club team. The coaches from the schools listed have been watching these boys since their rising freshmen summer. If you are not competing at the tournaments that the top clubs go to it will be very difficult to get a spot at one of the schools listed. They can't commit you if they do not see you and they do not commit kids after watching a one day prospect camp. Coaches like to watch a kid play multiple times and they want to see him play against the best competition.

I know there are many other schools, I just listed a variety of the top athletic / academic institutions. Also, the schools that the majority of kids and parents that I know would like to attend if given the choice.

Air Force - 13
Army - 3
Brown - 5
Cornell - 2
Dartmouth - 3
Denver - 8
Duke - 8
Harvard - 2 - 3
Hopkins - 13
Lehigh - 4
Loyola - 3
Maryland - 10