Originally Posted by Anonymous
We all know he will play the starters throughout most of the game, but how does he not get a few seniors in at the end? Doesn't all the time these boys spent over two or three years matter???

It was never even a game last night, the goal that HHHE is credited was scored by WM goalie...

I am not saying that kids should get equal time and I am not saying the kids that played all game aren't deserving. They are clearly deserving of their play time. Just seems to me in a 17-1 game that was a blow out at the end of the first q, coach could have shown a little loyalty and respect to the team and let a few seniors play.

Say what you want about the catholics and their position to not move up freshman and sophs, but the system clearly is fair. On all of LI there are only a very small handful of Freshman that can actually contribute.

To stick some of them in with 8 minutes left in a blow out to run around while junior and senior kids that have been loyal to the program stand and watch is just sad.

sounds like he showed his loyalty and respect to the kids who worked their [lacrosse] off to get better.