Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree NP is better than Quot but I did put quot over them by one. Undefeated means something. Doing what you need means something. I also only put syo,at 2 that was a quality loss. WM is a great team but didn't do what they had to. Not top 5 until you prove yourself to do so. Yorktown would be spanked by most of that top 5. Again wm you start to slow. And who cares where you are now it is at the end that matters. Give the teams that deserve the ranking now there time. The race isn't top 5 now it is who is top 20.

You know I have my thoughts
Wm
Hhhe
Lynbrook
Carey
Smith E (I think west will beat them)

Gc
Whitman
Many asset
Port Wash
SWR

Csh
Sachem north
West Islip
hhhw

Mt Sinai/Bay Shore/harbor fields

What was that you were saying, West will be East,ha! Guess you should not be ranking teams

Carey not a very good team. Lost to a weak Wantagh team.

This list needs to be updated. NG as it stands. Carey should not be here? SE should be 1st? Bay Shore?

this list was the schools from 6 -20 with 3 added as honorable mention. Substitute Sachem East for Bay Shore, why because they beat them. See how that works.

Here is my latest

Pequa
Syo
Nport
Quot
WM
Cham
St Ant
Port Wash
Smith E
Hhhe
Lynbrook
SWR
Whitman
West Islip
Manhasset
GC
Csh
Sachem north
hhhw
Sachem East
Mt Sinai
harbor fields

That's a funny list! After pequa, you have a mess going on! Port and Cham for instance belong much further down, as will quot once they lose. Lynbrook and East move up.

I agree Lynbrook could be higher just couldn't see where. Northport belongs a top the list for now so does Quot. Unless you are talking Port Washington. Which East do you speak of ? HHH or Sachem?