Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WM beats chammy 7-5. Honestly was close, but WM was clearly in control all game....how does that change the the rankings if at all?

Game was competitive, would not say WM in control until the very end. Both teams will need to tighten it up if they want to win a championship. Chammy just a bit more careless with the ball at times. WM Goalie and #10 both looked very good. Do not think either team played to their potential but is was a hard fought competitive game. WM can win the County but will need to bring more fire power if they want to win the Long Island Championship and compete for The State Title.

From my vantage, WM was pretty much in control all game. Agree it was competitive, but never had the feeling that Chammy was going to make any run...

Agree on firepower but Chammy has a pretty good D. I think there only loss was pequa by a couple early in the season. So, again, how do ranking change?

WM losses to both Northport and quot by a goal. The quot game was double OT and in Northport, two last minute goals won the day for that squad.

If I were ranking, would move WM up a few spots (with Northport above WM, quot one below WM) and Chammy falls further down a few...rest stays as is.