Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So which teams will look vastly different after tryouts the next two weeks? Besides the mass exodus from ML, and the holdback infiltration onto Crabs 2028….

Sounds like DC Express held at least one double secret early tryout and has given out 20+ “pre tryout” invitations to join the team.

Are you saying DCE has given out 20+ invitations to try out for the team, or invitations to actually join the team? Big difference. I received an email saying that my son was identified as a player with "strong potential" to make the team and inviting him to tryouts. It was a form email that probably went to dozens of families. But are you saying that DCE has offered some players the opportunity to register and pay and secure a spot before tryouts happen? I find that very improbably. It would only make sense for DCE to make that kind of an offer to a difference-maker, i.e. a top 5 player on Next Level, MadLax, or Hawks. But a player fitting that profile would never commit to joining an unproven team like DCE unless he went to tryouts to see how many other good players are there.