Originally Posted by Anonymous
ML Dad - yikes, is last summer’s win over the Hawks after losing the 3 prior match ups in addition to losing a few weeks ago all you have contribute to the conversation?

NL/Hawks game was competitive and both teams deserved to win - FO game advantage for NL limited Hawks offense.

NL vs Hawks championship. Won’t be Madlax’s year I fear. FCA is a fraud. We’ll see how they fare in their Madlax- Hawks- Next Level gauntlet. I predict they go 0-3 there…
ML Dad - yikes, is last summer’s win over the Hawks after losing the 3 prior match ups in addition to losing a few weeks ago all you have contribute to the conversation?

NL/Hawks game was competitive and both teams deserved to win - FO game advantage for NL limited Hawks offense.

NL vs Hawks championship. Won’t be Madlax’s year I fear. FCA is a fraud. We’ll see how they fare in their Madlax- Hawks- Next Level gauntlet. I predict they go 0-3 there…

FCA has not beat the Hawks for the past two years and never beat ML. They did beat NL a few times last year, but this year’s team is much improved. FCA is probably the underdog for the next three games.