Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most of these teams can win one-off games against anybody, and IMO, fall ball doesn't carry the same weight as spring/summer because the kids play hockey, football and soccer. That was the case in NJ re Legacy. A friend's son plays on the team and said many were committed to football in the fall and were using their B team to fill the gaps. Hawks, Madlax or T91 Venom are the clear favorites in the top tier. Hard schedules, good games and a pretty long streak of being good. Only edit I would make is move Express North higher. Certainly above FCA, NL and BBL. I can't speak for 2way and 3d since I have never seen them play.

I call BS on legacy missing kids. Take it like a man.

Nah, my son isn't playing football this fall but a ton of his teammates are and can't make weeknight practice or some of the tourneys. I'm not a Legacy dad, but as the kids get older fall ball matters less and less.

Agree. Fall ball matters very little as they get older. Summer also only matters for the fringe recruits and late bloomers going into junior year - there are plenty. Club will hang on for the Spring seasons thru 8th but it is not what it was 5-10 years ago.