BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,898
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Boys 2031 4th Grade Summer 2023
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Other thread seems to be down

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2031 4th Grade Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOC will update threads to 23/24 soon

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few nice shiny Red Helmets at Candlewood today!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

At all grade groups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not any stealth kids, seems like a lot of different helmets at each tryouts, should be interesting!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the best Helmets., Igloo actually went to Same helmet after rebels, just in that so NICE baby Blue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At all grade groups.

A few ? I thought there was going to be a mass exodus to the more established clubs like 91 or express ? Didn’t happen last year and didn’t happen this year. Until 91 puts out a good product at this age group, no one good is going there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Several Rebels players at Igloo tryouts even a couple of Stealth players too. Why don't they just get smart and move stealth to Suffolk for their east club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels team is Centrally located, Parents travel the most 20-25 Minutes, to be on the very best(by far, some nice new editions). Let the battle for 2nd place begin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels and Igloo parents/directors can keep pounding their chests about how great they are now. But after being at the NLF this past weekend, it is clear nobody is recruiting players from either of those clubs. There are maybe 2-3 players from each of those teams that could possibly make Express or 91 over the next 2 years. Neither of those clubs has qualified for the WS in recent years and thats not gonna change in the coming years. The gap will close fast, and parents of better players will move to greener pastures. Enjoy the ride, it will be over shortly.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom kids will move from clubs. Already saw a bunch leave Igloo to goto Express mid season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to stop living in the PAST. NOBODYS going to 91, Maybe a few to Express. Igloo and Rebels are the Future. You all Said same thing 2 years ago. Igloo and rebels have only got better. 91 is a Dinosaur.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to stop living in the PAST. NOBODYS going to 91, Maybe a few to Express. Igloo and Rebels are the Future. You all Said same thing 2 years ago. Igloo and rebels have only got better. 91 is a Dinosaur.

Didn’t look like the past this weekend at Lehigh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one can deny how good they are at the older age group. It’s just right now they are really bad at this age group. I heard their tryouts didn’t have a lot of kids from other program or a ton of talent at there. They better start recruiting fast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will be top team in 3 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will be lucky to have a team in 3 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope tryouts went well for all your Long Island Teams. Not gonna matter much because the DMV is untouchable. ML, Hawks, NL are gonna dominate your under age LI as..es!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express tryouts counted about 14 total from other clubs. 6 Rebels 3 Igloo, 1 turtle, 1 91, the rest randoms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"the DMV"...ooooohhhhhh - grow up!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one can deny how good they are at the older age group. It’s just right now they are really bad at this age group. I heard their tryouts didn’t have a lot of kids from other program or a ton of talent at there. They better start recruiting fast.

Time will tell. I’ve been around club lacrosse for years. I was a coach on one of the big clubs for a bunch of years before my kids were born. Before 91 and Express ruled there were other clubs. LI usually had 4 good teams 2 great and 2 that could comply with the best of them. The landscape changes every decade. I think 91 will be around I think they care more about the HS teams They seem to care more about recruiting than fielding dominant teams at the younger ages now. They are very active around 8th or 9th grade. Offering kids reduced or free tuition to play. I believe their philosophy is as long as we keep getting kids recruited we will be fine. So parents who have a kid that doesn’t get much play time. Gets on the field but not a too player that is on igloo, rebels or any other club, will try and move their kid to 91 around 7 th grade in hopes that the kid gets more play time. Their thinking will be if he is there at that age they will take care of him. But 91 will go after the top players from other clubs offer free tuition. The kid that moved in 7th grade will be left behind while he pays full tuition People will keep going to them with the hopes of landing a partial college scholarship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time will tell. I’ve been around club lacrosse for years. I was a coach on one of the big clubs for a bunch of years before my kids were born. Before 91 and Express ruled there were other clubs. LI usually had 4 good teams 2 great and 2 that could comply with the best of them. The landscape changes every decade. I think 91 will be around I think they care more about the HS teams They seem to care more about recruiting than fielding dominant teams at the younger ages now. They are very active around 8th or 9th grade. Offering kids reduced or free tuition to play. I believe their philosophy is as long as we keep getting kids recruited we will be fine. So parents who have a kid that doesn’t get much play time. Gets on the field but not a too player that is on igloo, rebels or any other club, will try and move their kid to 91 around 7 th grade in hopes that the kid gets more play time. Their thinking will be if he is there at that age they will take care of him. But 91 will go after the top players from other clubs offer free tuition. The kid that moved in 7th grade will be left behind while he pays full tuition People will keep going to them with the hopes of landing a partial college scholarship

What do you mean partial? Full athletic scholarships don’t exist in the lacrosse world. And if you’re worried about that in 4th grade you’re a complete clown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you mean partial? Full athletic scholarships don’t exist in the lacrosse world. And if you’re worried about that in 4th grade you’re a complete clown.

1) Exactly Partial ( Meaning part of ) never said full scholarship.

2) Never said I or anyone was thinking about college in 4th grade. I said middle school. That is exactly when you should be thinking about it. that's when you need to determine if your child is going to play at the next level. 8th grade summer going into 9th is a big year in starting to build your film 9th grade summer going into 10th is recruiting ( if you are top tier player)

3) I was giving my opinion on what I believe is 1 particular clubs thinking. They will always have 2 teams they will be making money. I believe (IMHO) that their focus is Recruiting. they care abut they younger teams but not nearly as much as the older teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2) Never said I or anyone was thinking about college in 4th grade. I said middle school. That is exactly when you should be thinking about it. that's when you need to determine if your child is going to play at the next level. 8th grade summer going into 9th is a big year in starting to build your film 9th grade summer going into 10th is recruiting ( if you are top tier player)

3) I was giving my opinion on what I believe is 1 particular clubs thinking. They will always have 2 teams they will be making money. I believe (IMHO) that their focus is Recruiting. they care abut they younger teams but not nearly as much as the older teams.

Good response that makes sense to me. For 2) though, I've heard repeatedly from coaches (club, hs, college) that for recruiting nothing matters until 9th grade HS season, and summer after 10th grade is when it really matters. Spent all summer at elite/AA games with my 2027 and never saw a single college coach so doubt they are interested in film from those games either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good response that makes sense to me. For 2) though, I've heard repeatedly from coaches (club, hs, college) that for recruiting nothing matters until 9th grade HS season, and summer after 10th grade is when it really matters. Spent all summer at elite/AA games with my 2027 and never saw a single college coach so doubt they are interested in film from those games either.

This is for the most part, correct. For high d1 summer after sophomore year and spring of sophomore year are most important. Though freshman spring and summer are important to get film and generate that “buzz”. No one cares before high school unless you are trying to get on a top 20 club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

8th grade summer going into 9th i think you need to be on the right team for you. meaning are you getting reps do you believe the team will be in the right showcases in the following years. Are you happy with the team and do you believe that this team and/or organization will help with recruiting The following year 9th grade going into 10th is extremely important I agree with 10th grade going into 11th is when it all happens. I believe you need to set yourself up for that
Fortunately this group has a lot of time before then

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All good points. I disagree with couple of them. 91 usually has very good youth teams. Pretty much all of their teams at every age are very good…..except 2031. This grad year is weird because the top 2 teams are igloo and rebels. The top teams for 91 and express are a big dropoff. Express historically doesn’t give a [Censored] about it’s youth teams. I think that’s the main reason no one has really jumped ship yet.

I think if there will be a lot of movement to 91 and express it will be after the World Series year(8th grade ) After the WS hoopla some kids may move to those clubs for the promise of better recruiting options. I would be wary of 91 for one reason. If there 31 team continues to not be competitive, they will just bring in studs from far away (FL, NC etc ). These kids just show up to tournaments and play a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full Scholarships definitely exist, usually not first year. If a kids difference maker. With portal, have to keep kid/parents happy. Sometimes it’s half academic, grants, etc. I had 5 kids play college sports. 2 got full rides after freshman year. Those were both Lax. Most do not get, but they are out there. Saved over 400k in tuition because of sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All good points. I disagree with couple of them. 91 usually has very good youth teams. Pretty much all of their teams at every age are very good…..except 2031. This grad year is weird because the top 2 teams are igloo and rebels. The top teams for 91 and express are a big dropoff. Express historically doesn’t give a [Censored] about it’s youth teams. I think that’s the main reason no one has really jumped ship yet.

I think if there will be a lot of movement to 91 and express it will be after the World Series year(8th grade ) After the WS hoopla some kids may move to those clubs for the promise of better recruiting options. I would be wary of 91 for one reason. If there 31 team continues to not be competitive, they will just bring in studs from far away (FL, NC etc ). These kids just show up to tournaments and play a lot.

Igloo is still top 2 after not winning a single game at Hershey? Lost to NJ Express and both DMV teams. That’s the best that strong island has?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full Scholarships definitely exist, usually not first year. If a kids difference maker. With portal, have to keep kid/parents happy. Sometimes it’s half academic, grants, etc. I had 5 kids play college sports. 2 got full rides after freshman year. Those were both Lax. Most do not get, but they are out there. Saved over 400k in tuition because of sports.

Yeah sure buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updated rankins

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New "Rankins"

Hoco Teams untouchable

1 - ML: Nobody can match this team, the best team by a wide margin
2 - NL
3 - Hawks

Second Tier

4 - 2 Way
5 - Sweetlax
6 - Igloo
7 - Crabs - merged with WPG
8 - Rebels
9 - BBL
10 - Eclipse

Third tier

11 - S2S
12 - Express East
13- Express LI
14 - Legacy
15 - 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got number 1 and 15 right at least

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts were very lite. Since Rebels Beat Igloo last 3 Times, never lost to sweet Lax. Would move them up to 5. Plus beat 2 way couple weeks ago. still give 2-way nod, as they won other 2 times they played. S 2 S best after Rebels and Igloo. Pretty sure Express East fell apart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My crack at it from a Mid Atlantic Team that has seen a bunch of the 2031s

Tier 1: Would be great matchups between these 4 teams.
2Way
Madlax
Rebels
Hawks

Rebels has wins over both 2Way and ML, albeit the win over ML was a completely different team than the current version.

Tier 1A: Could or have knocked off Tier 1 squads
Igloo
NL
SweetLax Upstate
Crabs (post Wolfpack merger)
NJ Express

Tier 2:
BBL
Towermen
S2S
Dukes
MadDog West

Can't find anything on Laxachusetts 2031, but they normally produce high quality teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 and Express are in a bad place but based on past history it is doubtful that will last long. The Rebels win against ML is void, need to stop bringing that up as a point of contention. ML/Hawks have separated themselves from the pack. We are all hoping Rebels get invited to the NAL next year as it's time for them to see real lacrosse. Igloo got a good smack in the face in Hershey and at the NAL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always a Rebels mom. Most classless lacrosse organization ever.

Rebels = [Censored]

If you’re at Rebels or thinking of joint Rebels, run the opposite direction. If no other team opportunities exist, pick a different sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think 8th grade is the benchmark year for college you’re clueless. There are kids who dominate in 8th and never see the field again. Slow down there slick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no full athletic scholarships for lacrosse. None.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no full athletic scholarships for lacrosse. None.

Read the post. You are right. There are no full scholarships in lacrosse. But their are partial scholarships combined with academic awards that make it so it costs nothing or close to it. These obviously arent the norm but it happens more than you think. That’s why all the coaches preach good grades. If you excel in the classroom you have a good shot at getting a lot academic money combined with the partial lax scholarship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FULL SCHOLARSHIPS EXIST. Not many, but they do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New "Rankins"

Hoco Teams untouchable

1 - ML: Nobody can match this team, the best team by a wide margin
2 - NL
3 - Hawks

Second Tier

4 - 2 Way
5 - Sweetlax
6 - Igloo
7 - Crabs - merged with WPG
8 - Rebels
9 - BBL
10 - Eclipse

Third tier

11 - S2S
12 - Express East
13- Express LI
14 - Legacy
15 - 91
If all the top players from Wolfpack team went to crabs they could challenge ML.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait? Are you all talking about college scholarships AND 10 year old lacrosse?!!?? Yikes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FULL SCHOLARSHIPS EXIST. Not many, but they do.

Yell all you want slick, they don’t exist for anyone. The #2 recruit in the nation a few years ago didn’t get a full ride. It’s a lie, invest in tutors or expect to pay exactly what you would at a state school. That’s the rule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full rides 😂😂😂 this is 2023 not 2008!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think 8th grade is the benchmark year for college you’re clueless. There are kids who dominate in 8th and never see the field again. Slow down there slick.

I agree and disagree with you. Yes there are kids who will drop off and there are kids who will come out of nowhere and be really good after 8th grade. I do believe the majority of the best skilled players in 8th grade remain in the top tier Open inside lacrosse. The 1st article is about rising sophomore and freshman (rising freshman that is 8th grade) I know college coaches are not watching these kids but I agree with the poster from above when they said the following

‘ 8th grade summer going into 9th i think you need to be on the right team for you. meaning are you getting reps do you believe the team will be in the right showcases in the following years. Are you happy with the team and do you believe that this team and/or organization will help with recruiting The following year 9th grade going into 10th is extremely important I agree with 10th grade going into 11th is when it all happens. I believe you need to set yourself up for that
Fortunately this group has a lot of time before then “

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree and disagree with you. Yes there are kids who will drop off and there are kids who will come out of nowhere and be really good after 8th grade. I do believe the majority of the best skilled players in 8th grade remain in the top tier Open inside lacrosse. The 1st article is about rising sophomore and freshman (rising freshman that is 8th grade) I know college coaches are not watching these kids but I agree with the poster from above when they said the following

‘ 8th grade summer going into 9th i think you need to be on the right team for you. meaning are you getting reps do you believe the team will be in the right showcases in the following years. Are you happy with the team and do you believe that this team and/or organization will help with recruiting The following year 9th grade going into 10th is extremely important I agree with 10th grade going into 11th is when it all happens. I believe you need to set yourself up for that

Which college coach that you “know” is watching? I’ll wait

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which college coach that you “know” is watching? I’ll wait

I believe it says “ I know college coaches are NOT WATCHING THESE KIDS’

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Duke scouts at the Rebels 2031 last tourney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Duke scouts at the Rebels 2031 last tourney
I saw them too but it was a PLL scout with a Duke hat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which teams are going to the fall NAL?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
All kids that don’t play enough or at all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo picking up alot of B players, were did their top players go? Express?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo hasn’t lost anyone of significance. They are a top team on LI at 2031. Stop the BS. Why would their top kids goto a worse team with bad coaching?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of Igloo’s Winter Soldiers AA’s team top players have left. The core group has stayed and are loyal to a strong program that cares about their players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha! What a joke… Tony Tantrums doesn’t care about your kid. He cares about his wallet. Outside of his older son, who has he helped get into college? Ask someone on the 23, 24, 25 teams. They’ll give you the answer! Stop fooling yourself. Wake up! 2031 will disband soon enough, but keep telling yourself you have a great team and great coaching! Hahaha!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top kids stayed, too bad. Should have added top kids. Say Igloo #4-5 next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo hasn’t lost anyone of significance. They are a top team on LI at 2031. Stop the BS. Why would their top kids goto a worse team with bad coaching?

Is this the same Igloo that didn’t win a single game at Hershey? Is LI really that weak at 2031 that they’re a top team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going a lot off topic here but curious on your thoughts - do the best athletes/lacrosse players in the 5th grade mean they will be the best in the 10th? How important is player development at the club matter versus the time and the practice kids do on their own? Or does it not matter at all and that when these kids go through puberty will the differences show between a good athlete and a great one? My son is 10. He just wants to play lacrosse and have fun with his friends but sometimes I feel like club has taken the fun out of it. Why can’t the town leagues play year round and against other town leagues? I get playing against tougher competition but does it really matter in grade school? My kids all play for different clubs and I wonder why I do this. I want them to be part of a team and worry if I don’t start the sport now they won’t make their high school team. Club was created in part for college recruiting so why are 3rd graders doing it? And at the end of the day, it’s the top 1/3 of the roster of the top 50 club / lacrosse high school that gets recruited anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express not getting Igloo kids . The Igloo program is as strong as ever. Top teams all over! Soldiers added some top kids from other clubs. Wait until Fall to pound your chest!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake News. Igloo didn't upgrade at all. They still [Censored]. Rebels, 2way and Hoco will smoke them this year. Wounded Soldiers come next summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels director can say what he wants about every other club. Let’s be honest, Rebels wear red for a reason, they are the red headed stepchild of Long Island youth Lacrosse. They will never been seen as a reputable organization…no matter how many times you post.

Let’s call it like it is, this is youth Lacrosse. It’s about the kids and building this great sport - stop ranking 10 year old teams, bragging how good you are. The loudest man in the room is usually the weakest. If your club is that good you don’t have to come on here and tell everyone. No other clubs are selling themselves here, get it! They don’t have to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are new to travel lacrosse. My son was one of the stronger players on his club team and then just got cut in tryouts. Can’t get feedback from the coaches too. What do we do now when it seems like all teams have full rosters. We didn’t have him tryout for any other team bc we were confident he would make this club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are new to travel lacrosse. My son was one of the stronger players on his club team and then just got cut in tryouts. Can’t get feedback from the coaches too. What do we do now when it seems like all teams have full rosters. We didn’t have him tryout for any other team bc we were confident he would make this club.

Call and email clubs to see if they are having supplemental try outs. There are always a few smaller clubs that are in need of player to fill out rosters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to hear this; if your son was on an A team then it will be very hard to crack an existing A team club unless you know someone. If he was on a B team then there area plenty of options in the sea.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles have a supplemental tryout this week. Good club, with a good location, might be worth a look.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles have a supplemental tryout this week. Good club, with a good location, might be worth a look.

Turtles are not a good club, very doubtful they fill a team at this age. They just fill teams with anyone they possibly can

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles are not a good club, very doubtful they fill a team at this age. They just fill teams with anyone they possibly can
New directors are very motivated. Just need kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are extinct. Any good player with them, should find a better team. Only true AA clubs are Rebels and igloo. S2S and maybe Express East A. 91 and rest B at best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are now being run by kids, it’s a hobby. Not where anyone who wants to have a real lacrosse experience goes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings 2023/24 Pre Season as per NLF/NAL/US Club/SOS/with

Top Group

Igloo
Rebels
Express East

Middle Tier

S2S
Legacy
Express

Lower Tier

Rush
BTB
Turtles

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those ain’t no Rankins

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The DMV owns these rankins. Madlax still top, followed by NL and Hawks. Crabs now on the scene with WP dismantle. Igloo/Rebels have no shot. Can't wait for the NAL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are now being run by kids, it’s a hobby. Not where anyone who wants to have a real lacrosse experience goes.

They’re just little boys playing a game, it’s not going to be a real lacrosse experience regardless. Let them have fun and stop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The DMV owns these rankins. Madlax still top, followed by NL and Hawks. Crabs now on the scene with WP dismantle. Igloo/Rebels have no shot. Can't wait for the NAL.

Terrible take

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going a lot off topic here but curious on your thoughts - do the best athletes/lacrosse players in the 5th grade mean they will be the best in the 10th? How important is player development at the club matter versus the time and the practice kids do on their own? Or does it not matter at all and that when these kids go through puberty will the differences show between a good athlete and a great one? My son is 10. He just wants to play lacrosse and have fun with his friends but sometimes I feel like club has taken the fun out of it. Why can’t the town leagues play year round and against other town leagues? I get playing against tougher competition but does it really matter in grade school? My kids all play for different clubs and I wonder why I do this. I want them to be part of a team and worry if I don’t start the sport now they won’t make their high school team. Club was created in part for college recruiting so why are 3rd graders doing it? And at the end of the day, it’s the top 1/3 of the roster of the top 50 club / lacrosse high school that gets recruited anyway.

Today’s elites will plateau and most will catch up or surpass them over the next 5 years. Puberty hits HARD, good or bad so thinking a 10 year old is an elite lax player or a subpar one is completely pointless. Everything changes, tons of team movement over the next several years so teams change constantly. If you think club is taking away the fun… I suggest you look for another club. He could also just play PAL and will still likely make the school team in a few years. It should be fun, hard work but still fun. Otherwise why spend the time & money? The kids with a love and passion for the sport will always come out on top. I will say that ANY kid who wants to play in college absolutely can. Between DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, JUCO and club, there is a place for every skill level. Kids have one childhood, make it an enjoyable one! Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Today’s elites will plateau and most will catch up or surpass them over the next 5 years. Puberty hits HARD, good or bad so thinking a 10 year old is an elite lax player or a subpar one is completely pointless. Everything changes, tons of team movement over the next several years so teams change constantly. If you think club is taking away the fun… I suggest you look for another club. He could also just play PAL and will still likely make the school team in a few years. It should be fun, hard work but still fun. Otherwise why spend the time & money? The kids with a love and passion for the sport will always come out on top. I will say that ANY kid who wants to play in college absolutely can. Between DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, JUCO and club, there is a place for every skill level. Kids have one childhood, make it an enjoyable one! Good luck!

This post is spot on. A good example -- take a look at pretty much any Crabs team over the past 5 years. Only 2-3 players that are on a Crabs 4th grade team will still on the team in 8th grade. The kids with a love and passion will always come out on top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boring…. Let’s get back to the topic at hand, who is better Rebels or Igloo? Who makes it to 7th grade without a total dismantle? Can either compete against the DMV?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boring…. Let’s get back to the topic at hand, who is better Rebels or Igloo? Who makes it to 7th grade without a total dismantle? Can either compete against the DMV?

Rebels will manage to blow it.
Look at their older teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aren't they a fairly new club? How many teams will they have this year? They have an east and west? If thier older clubs are bad it must be because they are a new club, by 6-7th grade teams are pretty much set with minimal movement no?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels only got better this off season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today’s elites will plateau and most will catch up or surpass them over the next 5 years. Puberty hits HARD, good or bad so thinking a 10 year old is an elite lax player or a subpar one is completely pointless. Everything changes, tons of team movement over the next several years so teams change constantly. If you think club is taking away the fun… I suggest you look for another club. He could also just play PAL and will still likely make the school team in a few years. It should be fun, hard work but still fun. Otherwise why spend the time & money? The kids with a love and passion for the sport will always come out on top. I will say that ANY kid who wants to play in college absolutely can. Between DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, JUCO and club, there is a place for every skill level. Kids have one childhood, make it an enjoyable one! Good luck![/quote]

Couldn’t disagree with this take anymore. Great athletes don’t pop up out of the blue. This isn’t football where puberty/size might make a big difference. The ELITE kids now will absolutely be the top kids 7/8 years from now!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the fall schedules? It's August 10 let's go organizations, I want to plan life lol!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t disagree with this take anymore. Great athletes don’t pop up out of the blue. This isn’t football where puberty/size might make a big difference. The ELITE kids now will absolutely be the top kids 7/8 years from now![/quote]

You are saying the elite kids in 4th grade are a good predictor for the elite kids as juniors and seniors? Wow. Just wow. I guess your message to the kids is if you aren’t elite by 4th grade but you want to play high level college lacrosse you might as well give up. Good lesson for life. I’m going to go out on a limb and say skill level at the 4th grade level is a poor prognostic indicator of future success. That being said I also don’t agree that todays elites will plateau; some will go on to be very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As with most arguments on this site, the truth is firmly in the middle. An elite athlete in the 4th grade will usually still be an elite athlete in HS and beyond. That may or may not translate to the field depending on their commitment and lax IQ. The best PLAYERS in 4th grade frequently aren't the elite athletes though. Watching my older son I've seen many of the top players fade out and move down to lower level teams. Over time everyone develops core skills and pure athleticism drowns out much of the skill differences.

With that said, an elite athlete in 4th grade that is also already a top player, will rarely fade away unless they choose to focus on another sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As with most arguments on this site, the truth is firmly in the middle. An elite athlete in the 4th grade will usually still be an elite athlete in HS and beyond. That may or may not translate to the field depending on their commitment and lax IQ. The best PLAYERS in 4th grade frequently aren't the elite athletes though. Watching my older son I've seen many of the top players fade out and move down to lower level teams. Over time everyone develops core skills and pure athleticism drowns out much of the skill differences.

With that said, an elite athlete in 4th grade that is also already a top player, will rarely fade away unless they choose to focus on another sport.

Agree completely

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aren't they a fairly new club? How many teams will they have this year? They have an east and west? If thier older clubs are bad it must be because they are a new club, by 6-7th grade teams are pretty much set with minimal movement no?

And somehow their older teams are still good and get lots of D1 kids…. And they only started 4 years ago

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels team is decent but relies heavily on two kids. Once those two leave for 91 it’s over. Are you guys brothers? Rebels fall short by 7th grade. Not aware of any relevant D1 commits on their older teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels added the Top kids from 91, Legacy and express east. So, theory of Rebels leaving is way off. Parents get it. Those clubs are the past. REBELS the future. See you in fall, if you dare.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news. Rebels parent pounding their chest over two brothers who are the whole team. The rest of the kids watch and don’t develop. Model doesn’t work and they will dismantle by next season. Going to be a tough year for the rebels.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news. Rebels parent pounding their chest over two brothers who are the whole team. The rest of the kids watch and don’t develop. Model doesn’t work and they will dismantle by next season. Going to be a tough year for the rebels.

Interesting take considering one of the twins was injured all summer. You couldn’t be farther from truth, the team is deep and wears other teams down. Played tournaments this summer missing keep players, and team did not miss a beat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t disagree with this take anymore. Great athletes don’t pop up out of the blue. This isn’t football where puberty/size might make a big difference. The ELITE kids now will absolutely be the top kids 7/8 years from now!

You are saying the elite kids in 4th grade are a good predictor for the elite kids as juniors and seniors? Wow. Just wow. I guess your message to the kids is if you aren’t elite by 4th grade but you want to play high level college lacrosse you might as well give up. Good lesson for life. I’m going to go out on a limb and say skill level at the 4th grade level is a poor prognostic indicator of future success. That being said I also don’t agree that todays elites will plateau; some will go on to be very good.[/quote]

You are saying the elite kids in 4th grade are a good predictor for the elite kids as juniors and seniors? Wow. Just wow. I guess your message to the kids is if you aren’t elite by 4th grade but you want to play high level college lacrosse you might as well give up. Good lesson for life. I’m going to go out on a limb and say skill level at the 4th grade level is a poor prognostic indicator of future success. That being said I also don’t agree that todays elites will plateau; some will go on to be very good.[/quote]

4th/5th grade is a good indication. Not end all be all but definitely good indicator.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting take considering one of the twins was injured all summer. You couldn’t be farther from truth, the team is deep and wears other teams down. Played tournaments this summer missing keep players, and team did not miss a beat.
Yes, Rebels have 2 sets of Sibling twins!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are saying the elite kids in 4th grade are a good predictor for the elite kids as juniors and seniors? Wow. Just wow. I guess your message to the kids is if you aren’t elite by 4th grade but you want to play high level college lacrosse you might as well give up. Good lesson for life. I’m going to go out on a limb and say skill level at the 4th grade level is a poor prognostic indicator of future success. That being said I also don’t agree that todays elites will plateau; some will go on to be very good.

4th/5th grade is a good indication. Not end all be all but definitely good indicator.[/quote]

It’s a poor predictor. It s great running head start but some max out because they stopped growing. Puberty tends to be the great equalizer. And then there’s the burnout as plenty so as well. Would I rather be elite in 4th grade? Sure. Bu by no means does it have a good positive predictive value on one’s future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously haven’t seen them play much. The reason why they are successful is because they have depth. If the twins were the only reason they won it would be easy to put your best defenders on them and beat them. The people that are saying 91 and express are finished are silly. Those programs are top tier and will continue to be. It’s just at this particular age group the Rebels have a great team. That’s it. None of the top players left for other programs this year. Whether that continues remains to be seen. Best of luck to everyone this fall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is everyone playing this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels have solid team probably best on Island. Be interesting to see who th ehhh add/lose. Same with Igloo, too team on island, one or two additions can make a big difference. 91 needs to be competitive and start playing better teams. Legacy , I don’t know why they are having such a hard time. Express East has some talent and very good coaching . Express goi g to get better as the kids get older but starting off on ground floor. S2S again has a lot of talent, not quite sure why they haven’t taken a step yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is everyone playing this fall?
anyone playing Fall NAL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels not invited to NAL. Another season of them skipping meaningful tourneys and bragging about beating igloo and the turtles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If NAL does not invite rebels, shame on them. They would win it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn’t invite them because they cheat!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That has to be densest post ever, got to have better than that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn’t invite them because they cheat!

Keep trying to spread nonsense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If NAL does not invite rebels, shame on them. They would win it.
Don't know if they'd win it but they would have a good chance of making the first consolation bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels cheerleaders need a reality check. Hope they get invited to the spring NAL. DMV would rattle their cages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does DMV have to do with NAL! These kids aren’t even old enough to drive yet!😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right, the DMV holdbacks do not get license till 9th Grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right, the DMV holdbacks do not get license till 9th Grade.

All the "DMV" clubs are using the age rules. What's going to be the LI excuse now? Maybe LI clubs should create an Allstar team to compete with the HOCO teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your 4th grader is a good lacrosse player that’s great, now if you’re 5,7” and your wife is 5’0”, your kid is going to be a runt, and by the time he’s in 11th grade he will have been run out of the sport. Likewise if your kid is a bit chubby, he’ll probably balloon up and also be gone. Just facts people, nothing personal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your 4th grader is a good lacrosse player that’s great, now if you’re 5,7” and your wife is 5’0”, your kid is going to be a runt, and by the time he’s in 11th grade he will have been run out of the sport. Likewise if your kid is a bit chubby, he’ll probably balloon up and also be gone. Just facts people, nothing personal.

I doubt this. Yes the trend is to go with the bigger kids. But D1 lacrosse is filled with small guys. I will use the young man that just completed his freshman year at duke. I know the kid well. He is listed at 5-9. He is shorter than that. Maybe with his cleats and helmet he is 5-9. That kid was always the smallest kid on the field. As a freshman at Duke he started almost every game. Did very well for a freshman. They also have a midfielder from Long Island that was. Sophomore this past year. He is a hair taller than the freshman. Both are very successful. You can look at just about every roster. There is someone who is small that contributes. If you have stick skills and speed you will be fine. Don’t let this guy dictate what you become

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the award for the most insecure dad on the group goes to this guy^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Size helps, of course. But strength and speed matter a lot. ALL HS and colleges puff up the size of their players. But for the record, Ryder Garnsey is 173lbs. Sowers is 168 lbs. Will Manny is 170lbs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clarifying question- what if I’m 6’1” and my wife is 5’2” but a professional athlete? Should my kid just quit now? [Censored]…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are Madax and Hawks this fall. Rebels are coming for U. No competition on Island. They got better and every kid is age eligible. Set up a 8 Team tourney with your best, 2 Way etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland stop your talking and lets go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are Madax and Hawks this fall. Rebels are coming for U. No competition on Island. They got better and every kid is age eligible. Set up a 8 Team tourney with your best, 2 Way etc.

It’s already set up. All Rebels have to do is show up to NAL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels don’t get invited to top tourneys. If you want to play them you have to go to a B tourney in Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems a nerve was struck, let me guess you’re 5”5”?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt this. Yes the trend is to go with the bigger kids. But D1 lacrosse is filled with small guys. I will use the young man that just completed his freshman year at duke. I know the kid well. He is listed at 5-9. He is shorter than that. Maybe with his cleats and helmet he is 5-9. That kid was always the smallest kid on the field. As a freshman at Duke he started almost every game. Did very well for a freshman. They also have a midfielder from Long Island that was. Sophomore this past year. He is a hair taller than the freshman. Both are very successful. You can look at just about every roster. There is someone who is small that contributes. If you have stick skills and speed you will be fine. Don’t let this guy dictate what you become

Filled? Hardly, the little guys are a dime a dozen. You can believe what makes you feel better, but the truth will set you free. Sorry for all you short fellas, but it’s facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clarifying question- what if I’m 6’1” and my wife is 5’2” but a professional athlete? Should my kid just quit now? [Censored]…

Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will always be little guys that succeed but it is not usually the norm, at least at the very highest levels of d1. There’s a few small standouts and a lot more small role players but size and speed seems to be the small majority of the sport. Especially at the dpole position. People will point to Adler saying that small guys can play but not a lot of alders out there.

That being sad don’t give up. There may be a role for your smallish guy on a top team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are messed up and seriously scary being a parent. Coming from a parent of tall athletes, one being a D1 commit, there are incredible college lacrosse athletes on the shorter side. Having speed and great stick skills wins out in the end. Advice to poster - get therapy now so you don’t further mess up your kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Bit Chubby!” That’s aggressive, fat shaming kids on BOTC. Let’s keep it classy San Diego.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are messed up and seriously scary being a parent. Coming from a parent of tall athletes, one being a D1 commit, there are incredible college lacrosse athletes on the shorter side. Having speed and great stick skills wins out in the end. Advice to poster - get therapy now so you don’t further mess up your kids.

All good on my end friend, but doubting your “tall tale” more than likely you’re a tad under the average size of an American male and have no D1 children. But thanks for your concern shorty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No nerve struck. I'm just able to pinpoint insecure losers. And you my friend, are the definition. Probably been a huge BadPerson your whole life. How bout you worry less about the short guys out-working, out-hustling your kid and be a better example for your own. Dads who focus on a 10 year old's height or weight must've been severely unloved as a child themselves. We can all read this, and see what a joke you are dude. And you know what, I'll take a bet your giant of a son is a BadPerson just like you. There will come a time when your son is sitting on the bench, and a short king takes his spot. Not because of size, because of attitude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This sounds like a disgruntled rebels parent who needs a pair of stilettos to see over the players. Grow up Napoleon .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This sounds like a disgruntled rebels parent who needs a pair of stilettos to see over the players. Grow up Napoleon .
How so?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No nerve struck. I'm just able to pinpoint insecure losers. And you my friend, are the definition. Probably been a huge BadPerson your whole life. How bout you worry less about the short guys out-working, out-hustling your kid and be a better example for your own. Dads who focus on a 10 year old's height or weight must've been severely unloved as a child themselves. We can all read this, and see what a joke you are dude. And you know what, I'll take a bet your giant of a son is a BadPerson just like you. There will come a time when your son is sitting on the bench, and a short king takes his spot. Not because of size, because of attitude.

You have got to be a really short chubby dude, you’re way to angry. But calling a kid a BadPerson is pretty weak. Who’s the shining example of fatherhood here? Nice job there short and fat, keep being classy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How so?

Because he’s either really really small or really fat to be so insanely defensive. It’s an uncomfortable truth that the coaches are going to look past your small or overweight kid at the taller kids. It’s a fact, HS coaches want bigger kids, college coaches aren’t recruiting 5’5” players unless they’re unbelievably talented. Do you really believe once kids get into HS and college your cute little “Rudy” moment is going to mean anything? Your undersized kid is going to get smoked, and the coach is taking him off the field. Sorry, but it’s true. That’s why so angry and calling kids names, you’re facing a very difficult truth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How so?

Because he’s either really really small or really fat to be so insanely defensive. It’s an uncomfortable truth that the coaches are going to look past your small or overweight kid at the taller kids. It’s a fact, HS coaches want bigger kids, college coaches aren’t recruiting 5’5” players unless they’re unbelievably talented. Do you really believe once kids get into HS and college your cute little “Rudy” moment is going to mean anything? Your undersized kid is going to get smoked, and the coach is taking him off the field. Sorry, but it’s true. That’s why so angry and calling kids names, you’re facing a very difficult truth.

No [Censored], how is it that you say it’s a rebel parent? All rebels parents are small? I’m lost lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lmao

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lmao

I know right? Good to know everyone’s destiny has been decided. Anyone not elite at this age, put down the stick and find a different sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lmao

I know right? Good to know everyone’s destiny has been decided. Anyone not elite at this age, put down the stick and find a different sport.

Just wait until Sophmore/Junior year when football kids are recruited for lax by the varsity coach and take over the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By sophomore year the rebels 2031 team will be the best in the country. They are all elite athletes now and that won’t change in 5 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah right! Like their 2022 team and all those kids rode the bench their first college season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait and see. This Rebels 31 team is special. World Series in two years will be a layup victory for them. Mark my words

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait and see. This Rebels 31 team is special. World Series in two years will be a layup victory for them. Mark my words

Rebels parents and coaches have been popping their jerseys across all age groups for years now. Rebels fill a nice niche of that B+ club ball but please, for goodness sake, win something, in any age group, before anyone posts how great they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels parents and coaches have been popping their jerseys across all age groups for years now. Rebels fill a nice niche of that B+ club ball but please, for goodness sake, win something, in any age group, before anyone posts how great they are.

Rebels are happy being the Rebels. Leave it be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are parents so obsessed with other clubs? I can see if you have actually played on said other clubs not just vs them. IMO this should be LI VS here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah right! Like their 2022 team and all those kids rode the bench their first college season!

Ahhhhh, the dude who knows nothing about college athletics has put his opinion out there. As everyone knows, opinions are like…….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East is Daddy ball 100#. A coaches kid is always on the field. They are not coached to win. If they were coached effectively they could given stealth a run for their $. They carried 14 midfielders and recruited 2 PAL midfielders.

In doing so, they eventually pissed the 5 kids down the the B team and succeeded in kissing off Al the B team in June with the former AA kids. The guy lies incessantly, a nice guy though. All the parents wonder every game is he going to do what he says…he never does. Waste of time!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East is Daddy ball 100#. A coaches kid is always on the field. They are not coached to win. If they were coached effectively they could given stealth a run for their $. They carried 14 midfielders and recruited 2 PAL midfielders.

In doing so, they eventually pissed the 5 kids down the the B team and succeeded in kissing off Al the B team in June with the former AA kids. The guy lies incessantly, a nice guy though. All the parents wonder every game is he going to do what he says…he never does. Waste of time!
What club team is this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What club team is this?

Express East. Sounds like this is a parent of a kid who was sent down to the B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express East

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely not, unfortunately for my time expenditure my kids HS is not Ward Melville: yet another nonsensical aspect to east.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What club team is this?

Express East. Sounds like this is a parent of a kid who was sent down to the B team.

A teAms B teams, who cares none of it matters at this age. It will all change as the kids develop physically. The little kids playing A will be second string on their HS team and never play in college.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Who's playing at the Colombus Day Invitational?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not sure what Rebels team is being watched are talked about. That Stealth team has at least 12 studs on it that can come over to any team and take your sons position. Sadly if you think the twins are best players on the team apparently you haven’t really watched this team play. Very deep with a lot talent from top to bottom. Only one way to see what happens. Wish you all good luck on your upcoming season. Let’s Go Red!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy ball? Dude these are little kids, who is coaching them if not dads? What I’m the world is your expectations?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What club team is this?

A teAms B teams, who cares none of it matters at this age. It will all change as the kids develop physically. The little kids playing A will be second string on their HS team and never play in college.

Here’s some facts, only1 in 7 HS kids play in college. Not D1, but at any level. So most of you better get your kid a tutor, because lacrosse ain’t it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong chat…2031 Boys has been renamed…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Twins are the only players on the team. Once they leave to 91 Stealth becomes hydra and the aces, irrelevant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Smiley1618
Not sure what Rebels team is being watched are talked about. That Stealth team has at least 12 studs on it that can come over to any team and take your sons position. Sadly if you think the twins are best players on the team apparently you haven’t really watched this team play. Very deep with a lot talent from top to bottom. Only one way to see what happens. Wish you all good luck on your upcoming season. Let’s Go Red!!!!!

YoUr In tHe WrOng aGe GrOuP. ThIs iS fOuRtH gRaDe, nOt 2o31

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard