Originally Posted by Anonymous
And this is nothing new. Inside the Yellow Jackets thread on this site there was a blow up about 2 years ago when the 2016 team pulled the same stunt at another Maryland Tournament...I just re-read it...they team was called Team Misc.

It was comprised of the top players on the 16 teams ("a couple towns and some friends") and was designed to let the "elite" show their stuff without the bottom feeders dragging them down.

I believe there are other instances as well but I lost my patience going through the thread looking for them.

Here's the thing...have you EVER heard of any other club doing this? EVER? Does wonders for team unity and those 11-12 year old girls a/k/a "teammates" that were not invited.

But again, that is indeed how they roll.

You really must be a giant loser, you go back 2 years to find nonsense and then just add in your own ignorant thoughts about a team that was put into a tournament by a parent in a tournament that YJ did not attend." Does wonders for team unity", well it must have because I believe that is about the time YJ 2016 went on a major winning streak beating MD 4-5 times in a row and TG 3-4 times in a row. So much for unity.