Originally Posted by Anonymous
NPYGLL Spring league started a couple weeks ago in MD. M&D dominating so far as usual but haven't played any of the other top teams yet.

When d
o things get started up in LI?

They really don't get started here for good competition. Think that's why I keep hearing some girls are going down to Maryland to play those girls in a week or two.

I know some LI girls are coming down to play against the Redshirts, but other than 2021 and younger, that club has fallen apart and won't provide any competition.

Check the scores on the NPYGLL website for 2019 and 2020. 2019 was so bad last year they dropped down to the B division and 2020 lost 11 girls to another club and has gotten killed so far this year. They haven't even played a good team. Play M&D 2020 next weekend and that should be a total mismatch

I think they meant LI girls going to spring championship tournament. YJ teams as well as MD black, Skywalker blue etc are all in the tournament. It looks like the top pool at national draw. Should be the best and most competitive tournament of the year.

M&D is not in national draw so best 2021 team is not there.

I will agree, MD black is best in 2021. Why are they not going to Nat draw? All teams not going?