Mm
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

You must be a real pleasure on the sideline thinking your 11 year old deserves to be on the field while others kids do not, they are 11 year old kids who all deserve a chance to play .Your comment about the faithful tells us all we need to know , YJ is your religion. My guess is that it is your oldest child that is on the team , in time you will get the fact that its not the wins and losses that matter, win as a team lose as a team .Got to see several of your kids teammates in tears after that particular game , you must be so proud.

I know this team has a number of haters out there but lets see if we can't have a little fun locking this one down. You have a thing for 2021 YJ Blue, you're not on the team or not on the team any more, you attend most of the tournament they are in, you even watch some of their games, you have a problem with the teams civility toward each other as well as other organizations and you would really love it if the team started infighting like some of the other YJ age groups have. I could be wrong but I'm putting my money on a YJ parent hoping to open up a spot on Blue for their kid. Anyone else want to guess?

How does a parent open up a spot on blue?