Just reading this thread and wanted to say this...I did not see anybody say M&D was untouchable or anything close to that.

Any of these teams can, and all of them will be defeated at some point. However, that does not mean that what the prior poster stated is not true...maybe that team does have a lot of good players and maybe they are good on both ends of the field.

And as far as that goes, Yellow Jackets is well known for bringing teams to Maryland that conveniently leave behind some of the lesser players and then claiming they did not have their full team. In some cases---not saying that was the case here---they brought only who they wanted to bring and left some of the other kids home on purpose.

I have absolutely seen this in the older age groups. So, just like M&D is not untouchable (and I am SURE they are not) I also know that "two towns and some friends" can have a whole range of meanings.

The fact that you seem to express enthusiasm over somebody losing by only 5 3 or 4 goals in a short game tells me that M&D must be a pretty solid squad, even if not untouchable.