Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Still think you can beat Curcio. 2021 blue had a real hard time with 2020 gold. Now get off your high horses

I don't think anyone claimed they could be Curcio. The one year is a huge difference in middle school.
No one said we could beat Curcio!! That one year makes a huge difference in the top teams. We beat the top 2022 teams and that was expected as the size difference and maturity difference, We lost to the 2020 Gold team and that was expected even if we did have a full team, those girls are bigger stronger and faster, but that is what is supposed to happen, so your no rocket scientist by predicting that. Also, We finally figured out who is the instigator in all this, I hope hanging around us and watching all our games pays off for you, your daughter actually I think belongs here but remember the coaches watch and listen to the parents also, they do not want anyone's child if they rock the boat. I also found out they do read this crap, so hopefully you didn't hurt her chances on here. Its amazing what an Admin will give out to a coach!!!