Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am well aware that the tournament that Madlax won was a joke, But if I renamed it you would not know what tournament I was talking about. Correct ? I think the best part of this tournament is we on the east coast can rest easy for a couple more years that we are still playing better Lacrosse here on the East coast. I also wanted to point out that Madlax had a U13 only team play this last weekend and then put together a 2019 team the other weekend at Young Guns they came in 2nd. So the people crying about the reclass problem, there clubs just needs to move the kids around from team to team to even them out for the tournament they are about to play.

Until next year - 2019 just completed 7th grade - many of the 2019s you refer to will become 2020s after completing their 1st year of 8th grade when they reclassify in September of 2015. It is the U-14/U-15 age that is the problem - 2nd tie around 8th graders at maryland prep schools

The lacrosse people in Maryland should get a prominent lax guy who graduated from Hopkins or U of M to run for governor. Then he can pass a law that kids can't start kindergarten until they are 6 years old instead of 5. This way you don't have to tell your middle school children who are doing well in school, but aren't lacrosse stars in their grade that they are going to repeat 7th or 8th grade so that they might get a partial scholarship for lacrosse in a few years.