Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I did not see any cheap shots by Madlax but I was at the other end of the field. But retaliation to a cheap shot is still bad sportsmanship last time I check. Its all fine your team is better then Madlax I never said they where not I just tried to put out that Madlax had a chance and kept it close. Maybe they will get a chance to play again this summer. I

Retaliation would have been a Hawk's player slashing back, not scoring an empty net goal in a 2 goal game. Pulling the goalie out of the crease and doubling the ball is a defensive strategy that just about everyone uses. Scoring in that situation in a 2 goal game in my mind would not be unsportsmanlike.

All games have unwritten rules and I did not grow up playing this game. So yes I was trying to get under the hawks dads skin but I also did want to know what the common correct way to handle this situation is. This answer is fine with me. And if you look back my point at the start was to just let people know the game was really a 2 point game not a 3 point game. ...... Now here comes the the score board says 7-4 not 6-4 but smart people know what I mean.