@BackOfTheCAGE
My son lost a custom Express Lacrosse stick at the Shoot Out For Soldiers. He is very upset. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost Express Stick -
Tom I will also email all of the Coaches at the tournament to see if anyone picked it up for you. Harry Jacobs-Shootout for Soldiers Co-Chair
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost Express Stick -
That sucks! Hope you get it back, but I doubt it. I've seen many kids get their sticks stolen, as well as other items, over the years. One right in front of me. The mother said to the kid, "You need a long pole?" Kid picked it up and they tried to walk off with it! You would think the lacrosse community would be more honest, but sadly not!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost and Found -
Needs to be a lost and found section on this board. I found a goalie and mid stick a few tournaments ago and nobody claimed them
I have changed the thread to Lost and Found.

It is here if you need it!
Thanks everyone for all your help. No luck yet. Had to pick some leafs off the money tree in the yard for a new stick. Don't tell my wife lol.
Originally Posted by tom gandley
Thanks everyone for all your help. No luck yet. Had to pick some leafs off the money tree in the yard for a new stick. Don't tell my wife lol.

There were a couple of shafts on sale at Dicks last week. 35 for something going for 100.
Originally Posted by tom gandley

I am sorry that we were not able to locate it.. Someone has it and doesn't want to return it.. There are good people out there, though, and I am happy that we have this thread..

P.S. Your wife knows.. We are not dumb, ya know.
Whoever picked up the goalie stick at Sachem North field 3 please PM me so we can return it to the owner.
Don't be that [lacrosse] that steals kids sticks and if your kid took it teach him a lesson how NOT to be an [lacrosse] and return it.
Originally Posted by The Hop
Whoever picked up the goalie stick at Sachem North field 3 please PM me so we can return it to the owner.
Don't be that [lacrosse] that steals kids sticks and if your kid took it teach him a lesson how NOT to be an [lacrosse] and return it.

Excellent choice of words.
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Excellent choice of words.

I received an anonymous message from a parent who pointed us to the individual who took the goalie stick.
I will give you an opportunity to message me with a plan to return it to the owner. No questions asked.
You have one day before we advise the owner to call the police.
If someone stole a kids stick, you are a loser, give it back. I just can't believe the amount of attention this stick is getting. You would think this stick is a picasso. I mean, worst case , going to lax unlimited and getting another stick won't be the end of the world. If lost tons of equipment over the years. My son is still a good player, my family survived. Dont get me wrong, if someone stole it, they are a loser. I'm with you. It has been a week now, it might be time to replace the stick is all I'm saying.
If someone stole a kids stick, you are a loser, give it back. I just can't believe the amount of attention this stick is getting. You would think this stick is a picasso. I mean, worst case , going to lax unlimited and getting another stick won't be the end of the world. If lost tons of equipment over the years. My son is still a good player, my family survived. Dont get me wrong, if someone stole it, they are a loser. I'm with you. It has been a week now, it might be time to replace the stick is all I'm saying.

I love it when people feel the need to post for absolutely no reason and contribute absolutely nothing.

According to the owner the stick has been replaced. Now it's about holding the [lacrosse] that stole it accountable. Apparently the witness wanted to do the right thing and contacted me with the information. Since I know who it is I thought I would give them an opportunity to return it with no penalty. Of course I am not optimistic and will forward the guilty party's info to the owner and advise him to press charges if I am not contacted with a plan of return.
But thanks for your opinion I guess...
Great job Hop...wish you were around when my son's red white and blue themed traditional super power was taken from LI Lax Clash in Stony Brook last year.

Respect and courtesy has hit an all time low. Selfishness and entitlement has hit an all time high.
Great job Hop...wish you were around when my son's red white and blue themed traditional super power was taken from LI Lax Clash in Stony Brook last year.

Respect and courtesy has hit an all time low. Selfishness and entitlement has hit an all time high.

Lots of eyes at these tournaments. I think most people are good and will report a loser stealing sticks.
If this thief doesn't step up and is prosecuted hopefully people will realize being a scum bag thief and taking kids equipment will get you arrested.

I love it when people feel the need to post for absolutely no reason and contribute absolutely nothing.

Police really? Get a life press charges really. Loser , it's a stick, police are not going to get involved. And to the snitch worry about yourself I am sure there is more to this story. Instead of worrying so much about your sons stick worry about making him better by practicing more, it's not the stick it's the dedication to any sport.

According to the owner the stick has been replaced. Now it's about holding the [lacrosse] that stole it accountable. Apparently the witness wanted to do the right thing and contacted me with the information. Since I know who it is I thought I would give them an opportunity to return it with no penalty. Of course I am not optimistic and will forward the guilty party's info to the owner and advise him to press charges if I am not contacted with a plan of return.
But thanks for your opinion I guess...
"Police really? Get a life press charges really. Loser , it's a stick, police are not going to get involved. And to the snitch worry about yourself I am sure there is more to this story. Instead of worrying so much about your sons stick worry about making him better by practicing more, it's not the stick it's the dedication to any sport."

Not sure if you all saw this schmucks post above because they didn't post right and it was mixed with another post. Anyway....

It's complacent and obnoxious people like this idiot that make ridiculous comments and they actually are allowed to have children and vote. Scary really.

It's theft. For over $200. The police will be involved. Trust me.
Also, the "snitch" you mentioned is the one doing the right thing. People are tired of losers stealing things and everyone looking the other way. It stops now and the [lacrosse] in this case is going down.

It's the principle of it not the cost.
"Police really? Get a life press charges really. Loser , it's a stick, police are not going to get involved. And to the snitch worry about yourself I am sure there is more to this story. Instead of worrying so much about your sons stick worry about making him better by practicing more, it's not the stick it's the dedication to any sport."

Not sure if you all saw this schmucks post above because they didn't post right and it was mixed with another post. Anyway....

It's complacent and obnoxious people like this idiot that make ridiculous comments and they actually are allowed to have children and vote. Scary really.

Also, the "snitch" you mentioned is the one doing the right thing. People are tired of losers stealing things and everyone looking the other way. It stops now and the [lacrosse] in this case is going down.

I agree 100% people need to be held accountable It needs to stop.

Grow up get a life there is a lot more bigger things to worry about. It's Dunner go enjoy yourself with your stick.
[quote=Anonymous][quote=The Hop]"Police really? Get a life press charges really. Loser , it's a stick, police are not going to get involved. And to the snitch worry about yourself I am sure there is more to this story. Instead of worrying so much about your sons stick worry about making him better by practicing more, it's not the stick it's the dedication to any sport."

It's was a beautiful day out yesterday and your on the computer worrying about bringing someone down, lmao. LOSER. You must of been THAT KID growing up and now you want payback for all the bad things that happened to you. Go to the beach or something.. Then teach your kid or wife to take care of their stuff and not leave it on the field for the whole day and be responsible for their , Instead of teaching them to snitch on others and calling the police for a $200 stick that is not worth that much after you left the store with it. It's used goods like your wife. Enjoy the summer see you at tryouts with that beat up stick.

[quote=Anonymous][quote=The Hop]"Police really? Get a life press charges really. Loser , it's a stick, police are not going to get involved. And to the snitch worry about yourself I am sure there is more to this story. Instead of worrying so much about your sons stick worry about making him better by practicing more, it's not the stick it's the dedication to any sport."

It's was a beautiful day out yesterday and your on the computer worrying about bringing someone down, lmao. LOSER. You must of been THAT KID growing up and now you want payback for all the bad things that happened to you. Go to the beach or something.. Then teach your kid or wife to take care of their stuff and not leave it on the field for the whole day and be responsible for their , Instead of teaching them to snitch on others and calling the police for a $200 stick that is not worth that much after you left the store with it. It's used goods like your wife. Enjoy the summer see you at tryouts with that beat up stick.

WOW...who knew Al Bundy played lacrosse and is still reliving his lost childhood through his kid 50 years later?
Snitch? Bringing someone down?
How about being an honest person who witnessed someone steal something from a KID and wants to do the right thing.
You Sir, are the loser with that 15 year old thug mentality.
I feel sorry for your wife and kid having to live with a sorry example of being a man.
Enough with this stupid stick.
Check out this Union, NJ jerk off. Guess the morals in Jersey are up to this losers standards. I hope this idiot keeps posting and his fellow Jersey residents appreciate the face he is putting on their area. In case you missed his gem here it is again.

"It's was a beautiful day out yesterday and your on the computer worrying about bringing someone down, lmao. LOSER. You must of been THAT KID growing up and now you want payback for all the bad things that happened to you. Go to the beach or something.. Then teach your kid or wife to take care of their stuff and not leave it on the field for the whole day and be responsible for their , Instead of teaching them to snitch on others and calling the police for a $200 stick that is not worth that much after you left the store with it. It's used goods like your wife. Enjoy the summer see you at tryouts with that beat up stick."
Lmfao good post Hop.
anyone catch the brawl between parents at the greenport tournament?? some of them went after refs who were trying to calm the situation. talk about losers. way to put a damper on a nice tournament.
Who was the ref?
Who was the ref?
I'm not sure. we were walking over from field 7 which is greenport's football field. we just finished playing. and the dust up was just finally being quelled. but a woman that witnessed it was telling me it started with a player that was knocked to the ground during the game and hurt. I'm not sure if a call wasn't made but parents got involved punches were thrown. mother's were using foul language (try to imagine the worst curses you can think of) there were five refs I'm being told trying to be peace makers. and from what I'm told one of the gentlemen reffing the game was shoved or some big guy had his hands around his neck or his collar. I just missed it. maybe someone that saw it will come on and post something more accurate. crazy though. and to boot it was close to 100° yesterday.
Thanks.
Trying to see if the same short ref with gray hair was officiating. It seems every tournament where there are crazy fights this ref is the one losing control of the game.
Anyone with info let us know.
Thanks.
Trying to see if the same short ref with gray hair was officiating. It seems every tournament where there are crazy fights this ref is the one losing control of the game.

While that is concerning, parents have to remember to act appropriately and remain level headed. It's the coaches job to deal with bad calls and ultimately pull his team if he thinks the play is dangerous for his players. Hate to see that happen, but better the coach handle things properly, then kids having to witness a brawl among parents- just horrible behavior. Most importantly, I hope the kid that was hurt is okay.
Thanks.
I don't know. one of the refs we had in our last game was short. he had to be in his late 60's. grey hair. looked like it was red once. he was ok. we were playing ESM and it started to get physical...nothing ugly....both teams just playing hard and he stopped the game to remind to both teams they check hands and stick and just to stay under control. he was good.
parents who started this ridiculous brawl were from team Levittown. they're a younger team maybe 2023 or 24
It was started by a parent from Miller Place who attack a Levittown coach.
It was started by a parent from Miller Place who attack a Levittown coach.
See I told you someone would come on and it up accurately. I was misinformed. ok Miller place started it.
Okay, let me clear this up since I saw the entire thing... first of all Miller Place set up multiple tents between 2 of the playing fields and were annoyed that parents were putting their chairs by their tents. That was the first mistake and do not understand why that was allowed. With that being said Miller Place parents were a problem from the beginning of the game. They were yelling and screaming from the side lines. There was one specific father who did not stop running his mouth the entire game.

The refs let the game get out of control by letting this behavior go on. Levittown took the lead by one goal with less than 20 seconds left, they won possession of the ball and a player from Miller Place took out a player from Levittown. Coaches went running out on the field to check on their player and a Miller Place parent came running on the field and attacked one of Levittown's coaches. The dirt bag's wife then came running on the field cursing. There was alot of shoving and pushing but no "real" punches. Let me add also that the refs were NOT trying to be peacemakers. The refs were cursing and yelling as well. That is a rumor that a ref was being "choked out." Also one of the refs (bigger guy) was threatening to another parent that he was going to take them out. After things started to calm down the father who started the fight came over to the hurt kid (who was still laying down with the EMTs evaluating him) and called him a [lacrosse] [lacrosse]. As a result of that another shoving match started. It is a total disgrace that this even happened. The handful of parents from Miller Place should be banned from ever going back on a lacrosse field again. Levittown did not start the fight at all and did nothing wrong. I think people need to get all the facts before making up rumors.
Okay, let me clear this up since I saw the entire thing... first of all Miller Place set up multiple tents between 2 of the playing fields and were annoyed that parents were putting their chairs by their tents. That was the first mistake and do not understand why that was allowed. With that being said Miller Place parents were a problem from the beginning of the game. They were yelling and screaming from the side lines. There was one specific father who did not stop running his mouth the entire game.

The refs let the game get out of control by letting this behavior go on. Levittown took the lead by one goal with less than 20 seconds left, they won possession of the ball and a player from Miller Place took out a player from Levittown. Coaches went running out on the field to check on their player and a Miller Place parent came running on the field and attacked one of Levittown's coaches. The dirt bag's wife then came running on the field cursing. There was alot of shoving and pushing but no "real" punches. Let me add also that the refs were NOT trying to be peacemakers. The refs were cursing and yelling as well. That is a rumor that a ref was being "choked out." Also one of the refs (bigger guy) was threatening to another parent that he was going to take them out. After things started to calm down the father who started the fight came over to the hurt kid (who was still laying down with the EMTs evaluating him) and called him a f----ing p---y. As a result of that another shoving match started. It is a total disgrace that this even happened. The handful of parents from Miller Place should be banned from ever going back on a lacrosse field again. Levittown did not start the fight at all and did nothing wrong. I think people need to get all the facts before making up rumors.
That Miller Place parent was out of line! That parent should be suspended from attending any Games/Tournaments for his conduct.
Lost and Found is a great header here.

Lost morals of one
Found morals of another

Sure we can look at this as a "nothing deal" or we can look at this as someone knew what happened and did the right thing.

I love that you stated it is the "principle of the matter" not really the "cost". Because it will cost us a lot if we lose our principles!!!

The refs let the game get out of control by letting this behavior go on. Levittown took the lead by one goal with less than 20 seconds left, they won possession of the ball and a player from Miller Place took out a player from Levittown. Coaches went running out on the field to check on their player and a Miller Place parent came running on the field and attacked one of Levittown's coaches. The dirt bag's wife then came running on the field cursing. There was alot of shoving and pushing but no "real" punches. Let me add also that the refs were NOT trying to be peacemakers. The refs were cursing and yelling as well. That is a rumor that a ref was being "choked out." Also one of the refs (bigger guy) was threatening to another parent that he was going to take them out. After things started to calm down the father who started the fight came over to the hurt kid (who was still laying down with the EMTs evaluating him) and called him a f----ing p---y. As a result of that another shoving match started. It is a total disgrace that this even happened. The handful of parents from Miller Place should be banned from ever going back on a lacrosse field again. Levittown did not start the fight at all and did nothing wrong. I think people need to get all the facts before making up rumors.
oh wow see I said it was crazy. just didn't know all the details. the guy who called a child an f-ing p***y should be banned from ever setting foot near a youth sporting event let alone a school. you sir whom ever u may be r the biggest piece of miserable dog sh*t on the face of the earth.
I've heard three different accounts of what happened in Greenport from those who saw and they all sound very different. I could be wrong but the above sounds like the Levittown version. Always three versions (at least) to every story.
How about all the red solo cups that were on the sideline. Alcohol should not be permitted at youth sporting events. I am not saying this was the blame for this incident but it can easily influence situations like this to escalate.
wow this is crazy yet a culmination of things.

These games were played at a school - NO alcohol is allowed in the first place.

As i understand the banning comments. This goes to a bigger picture no real league for travel. Just many one off tournaments. These games are not a part of a league, not part of a group which hosts many tournaments. If someone was to get a lifetime ban it could only be from that organization banning them. Sure word of mouth could make people aware but not sure a ban.

Things are getting out of control. yes every story has at least 3 sides but lets use August to reflect on our behavior and set a good example going forward.

I've heard three different accounts of what happened in Greenport from those who saw and they all sound very different. I could be wrong but the above sounds like the Levittown version. Always three versions (at least) to every story.

yes, and there is plenty of solo cups in Levittown. Not the shining examples for youth sports. good people there but bad people running things. how did this get on lost and found anyway, which I think is a great idea.
Actually what happened at that 10 year old lacrosse game was that a Miller Place player hit a Levittown player with 20 seconds to go. The ref flagged him and explained the penalty. In the mean time the Levittown player was down and the game ended. One of the Levittown coaches came to check his player while another Levittown coach ran to the Miller Place player cursing him out. The Miller Place father confronted the Levittown coach with words and was grabbed by the offending coach and jumped from behind by a third coach and Levittown parents. The scene lasted about 2 minutes.
It was started by a Levittown coach who verbally attacked a 10 Year old Miller Place player...
I feel the same way about the Levittown coach who got in the face and cursed at a 10 year old boy. He crossed the line regardless of the circumstances. If it were my child, I would have called the police.
Lost: any sense of reality and or shame
Found: Pathetic people who dont have a clue.

Sounds like there was wrong done by both sides. You should each look to handle your own embarrassment instead of casting blame on the otherside
Lost: any sense of reality and or shame
Found: Pathetic people who dont have a clue.

Sounds like there was wrong done by both sides. You should each look to handle your own embarrassment instead of casting blame on the otherside

What the H**l are you talking about? Are you talking common sense? Are you suggesting responsibly and good judgement? We will have none of this! Take your goodie two shoes act somewhere else. THIS IS TRAVEL LACROSSE, SHOW SOME DIGINITY.
I was not at this game but we played Levittown earlier in the day, and those parents were openly drinking alcohol from red solo cups and one dad actually had a can of beer in his hand. At least one of the coaches was drinking, too.
Just hope their children got home safely.
sounds like everyone is at fault . These parents and coaches need to separate the vacation drinking from the game of lacrosse . Coaches need to hold themselves at a much higher standard or don't volunteer. Your actions before during and after the games has a tremendous effect on the young minds we are supposed to be shaping
As a neutral parent I watch the whole thing unfold on Saturday. My son had the next game on the adjacent field. This game caught my eye because it was a very well played game on both sides. Unfortunately I did notice parents on the sidelines with red cups and even miller life beer cans. Totally not the place for that. As for the miller place parent that confronted the Levittown coach, I gotta believe that many of us, including myself, would react the same way. Instead of the Levittown coach attending to his injured player, he did approach the miller place player with some uncalled for choice words. In my opinion he should've went to the miller place coach to express his dissatisfaction with the hit and let the coach and refs handle the situation. All in all a great game with a not so great post game.

It's sad that these alcoholic parents can't wait until after the tournament to drink. Or maybe they didn't go to college and get it out of their system so they think it's cool now. It's not cool and they should be ashamed of themselves.
they were unable to get kids into Chaminade so they angry drink

Oh boy! lol
What about the goalie stick? Was it ever returned? As travel lacrosse turns.
What about the goalie stick? Was it ever returned? As travel lacrosse turns.

Yes
I still have a goalie stick and stx. Attack stick from Dix hills school from the tournament that 91 never opened up shop for the Sunday games
As a neutral parent I watch the whole thing unfold on Saturday. My son had the next game on the adjacent field. This game caught my eye because it was a very well played game on both sides. Unfortunately I did notice parents on the sidelines with red cups and even miller life beer cans. Totally not the place for that. As for the miller place parent that confronted the Levittown coach, I gotta believe that many of us, including myself, would react the same way. Instead of the Levittown coach attending to his injured player, he did approach the miller place player with some uncalled for choice words. In my opinion he should've went to the miller place coach to express his dissatisfaction with the hit and let the coach and refs handle the situation. All in all a great game with a not so great post game.

"....other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Oh boy! lol

Stupid comment
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Oh boy! lol

Stupid comment

Very stupid indeed.

It's sad that these alcoholic parents can't wait until after the tournament to drink. Or maybe they didn't go to college and get it out of their system so they think it's cool now. It's not cool and they should be ashamed of themselves.

you should see Division on lacrosse day.
I guess Levittown was the only program that had red cups?..There was 5,000 coolers all over the fields but I guess Levittown was the only ones that were drinking?..90% of the people walking around had Red Cups. All these righteous people want to comment on Levittown . Lets address the MP Parent who was up and down the sideline"coaching". He was a complete [lacrosse]. The refs in my opinion lost control of this game. The kids on the field reacted to him and the intensity of the game was unfortunately dictated by a parent whos playing days ended, or never really started years ago. For a parent to leave the sideline and go after a coach is 100% inexcusable. Maybe we should address the fact that the wonderful MP Dad who started this called the injured kid a [lacrosse]. We can talk red solo cups all day, but when parents act like this and make the games about them, and inject themselves into the contest,theres a problem. Parents need to sit back and cheer on the team and forget that their playing days(if they even had them) are OVER. Red cups or whatever was in the cups played NO roll in this. People were drinking all over, all day. Pretty simple, Loser Parent charges coach, coach's family/friends had his back, period.
I guess Levittown was the only program that had red cups?..There was 5,000 coolers all over the fields but I guess Levittown was the only ones that were drinking?..90% of the people walking around had Red Cups. All these righteous people want to comment on Levittown . Lets address the MP Parent who was up and down the sideline"coaching". He was a complete [lacrosse]. The refs in my opinion lost control of this game. The kids on the field reacted to him and the intensity of the game was unfortunately dictated by a parent whos playing days ended, or never really started years ago. For a parent to leave the sideline and go after a coach is 100% inexcusable. Maybe we should address the fact that the wonderful MP Dad who started this called the injured kid a [lacrosse]. We can talk red solo cups all day, but when parents act like this and make the games about them, and inject themselves into the contest,theres a problem. Parents need to sit back and cheer on the team and forget that their playing days(if they even had them) are OVER. Red cups or whatever was in the cups played NO roll in this. People were drinking all over, all day. Pretty simple, Loser Parent charges coach, coach's family/friends had his back, period.

90% of the people did not have red solo cups. I guess 90% of Levittown did. alcohol absolutely played a role. who are you kidding. you are justifying bad behavior by saying everyone was doint it. herein lies the problem. how about the coach that yelled at the kid. that's the real loser
This is laughable. The MP parent charged the L-town coach from the sideline. I was right there, the L-town coach said "that was uncalled for" to the player. The ref was standing right there, if he "cursed out" a kid don't you think he wouldve said something. Please, don't defend the actions of this parent. The simple fact that the MP parent is solely responsible for this, not alcohol, no red cups. Maybe we should mention that the shining star of a parent also called the injured L-town player a [lacrosse]. There was another MP parent who was out of line all game as well, up and down the sidelines yelling and questioning the refs calls, critiqing the L-town players and telling the MP kids how to defend certain techniques. The ref had an absolute perfect opportunity to control the game by warning him and asking him to leave if necessary. Instead the game got real chippy b/c the boys on the field(who matter the most) responded to it.
You're obviously a MP parent. Just trying to get this straight, the L-town parents who had red cups made the MP parent LEAVE THE SIDELINE AND GO AFTER A COACH???...thanks for clearing that up..its amazing how you are defending the pathetic actions of a clearly out of control parent
This is laughable. The MP parent charged the L-town coach from the sideline. I was right there, the L-town coach said "that was uncalled for" to the player. The ref was standing right there, if he "cursed out" a kid don't you think he wouldve said something. Please, don't defend the actions of this parent. The simple fact that the MP parent is solely responsible for this, not alcohol, no red cups. Maybe we should mention that the shining star of a parent also called the injured L-town player a [lacrosse]. There was another MP parent who was out of line all game as well, up and down the sidelines yelling and questioning the refs calls, critiqing the L-town players and telling the MP kids how to defend certain techniques. The ref had an absolute perfect opportunity to control the game by warning him and asking him to leave if necessary. Instead the game got real chippy b/c the boys on the field(who matter the most) responded to it.
You're obviously a MP parent. Just trying to get this straight, the L-town parents who had red cups made the MP parent LEAVE THE SIDELINE AND GO AFTER A COACH???...thanks for clearing that up..its amazing how you are defending the pathetic actions of a clearly out of control parent

no one said anything of the sort. another team also complained about Levittown on this thread. you are condoning the drinking like it's meaningless. the behavior is bad and so is the drinking. one inhibits the other. non of this is justifiable. it's disgraceful. both sides are at fault. control yourselves for cyring out loud. what exactly are we teaching these kids. good behavior until someone exhibits bad behaiour and then your allowed to exhibit bad behavior. great philosophy. the actions speak for themselves.
As an uninvolved third party who watched this mess unfold in front of children, both sets of parents are at fault here. They both had red cups. I of course cannot say what was in them but I am sure it was alcohol on both parts. The parent who was for lack of a better word ranting up and down the sideline for most of the game raised the tension of the game for sure, the refs should have done a better job in policing the sideline and the aggressive tone of the game. The big ref that taunted the parent, I am unsure of which side it was, is inexcusable. If that ref ever is one of my child's youth games I will inform his coach of what, in my eyes, he allowed to become a free for all.
Both sets of parents allowed their children to witness something that should never be seen in youth sports.
You blame each other which is a joke at best. You should be explaining to your children how wrong what happened was instead of typing on here placing blame on each other and bickering over who had more red cups.
I also witnessed the entire event and think its hysterical how people on here talk out of their [lacrosse]! Who is the idiot who said the levittown coaches cursed at the player who just got a penalty? And that kids father only "confronted" the levittown coaches who supposedly attacked him. Well, you must have had a "few too many" to say you witnessed that. You are obviously a Miller Place parent to even make up such [lacrosse]. Actually I wouldnt be surprised if you are actually the loser who ran on the field and attacked the levittown coach. You are trying to defend the terrible behavior that was taken place by Miller Place. I guess people try to look for scapegoats when they know they are wrong.
Bottom line a Miller Place father ran on the playing field and attacked the opposing team's coach. Then he went to the injured player and called him a [lacrosse]. How is this being blamed on Levittown? That is the real definition of white trash!
You sound like a real [lacrosse] [lacrosse]! Take the stick out of your [lacrosse]. Your the [lacrosse] geek who probably was never invited to parties.
You sound like a jackass! How about the idiot who charged the coach. How about the same idiot who called the player from Levittown a [lacrosse] while he was still down? All the coach from Levittown said to the kid wss that "that was wrong" ... which it was. I'm sure from your comment that you probably have never played sports. Keep your stupid comments to yourself!
You sound like a real [lacrosse] [lacrosse]! Take the stick out of your [lacrosse]. Your the [lacrosse] geek who probably was never invited to parties.

class at its best. how juvenile is this post. I thought some of the language was supposed to be taken out.

no I actually don't think the ref even heard it. no one is defending any of the adult actions here. it's just bad examples all around. that was the point from the beginning. this isn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time. unfortunately.
Guys and gals this is a lost and found thread not a [lacrosse] session about a game. Please lets stop with this crap.
I guess it doesn't count when the Levittown coach cursed at the mp player. I guess the Levittown parents didn't see that. A coach should NEVER talk to an opposing player unless it's to congratulate.
Am I missing something here? You must be THAT Levittown coach. No coach should be drinking alcohol while supervising children, nor should he reprimand a 10 year old child from another team. Unacceptable behavior and illegal to be drinking on school property. Stop making excuses for poor behavior which crossed the line. Even the ref yellow carded that same coach during the game, and told the larger ref after the game he smelled it on his breath. That's a fine example for your players. You're right. There were some great parents we met from Levittow, not the drunk ones. Not my thing at a youth lacrosse tournament.
Levittown is and always will be full of trash. Not the first time I have have heard of problems with these guys and some of there patents.
If a coach or parent or any adult went after my kid, I have to say I would have defended him too. My truth. Just because it was on the field doesn't give him a free pass. Wrong choice. We can all argue all night about the drinking but it's common semse it has no place at a youth sporting event.
We are talking about club lacrosse. Travel lacrosse is governed by a league (PAL) that can enforce rules. I believe PAL imposses an alcohol (and drug) free zone. Club lacrosse has no rules and is the wild west. I have no problem with enjoying alcohol and generally would not judge. I do not understand some parents making it a necessity to drink early and often at every single tournament. It is by no means specific to any one town or demographic. I would caution making such broad accusations. In fact some of the most affluent towns are known as the most notorius drinkers. Most parents are encouraging, respectful and trying to enjoy the day. Some just can not control themselves. I wonder if these parents ever get embarassed by their actions. Unfortunately their sons probably are.
Levittown is and always will be full of trash. Not the first time I have have heard of problems with these guys and some of there patents.

I guess your from a place where being a condescending jerk off is a prerequisite for buying a home. Or should I say rent a trailer?

I disagree with your ridiculous generalization of Levittown.
Some amazing people were raised in and continue to live in that town.
Also, if you knew anything about lacrosse you would know that some of the best players and coaches, DOZENS of which are in the Lacrosse Hall of Fame come from Levittown.
Next time you have diarrhea please close your mouth...your words stink like s***.
Nobody "went after a kid"..people have to stop snowballing this incident especially those who were not there. No coach, or parent from Levittown initiated this event. When the father of the year left the sideline and went after the coach, thats where it started. It seems like people on here have a bug up their [lacrosse] about Levittown..it needs to stop..one more thing, did anyone take notice that it was a 4th grade team that beat a 5th grade team?..Maybe MP should focus on getting better at Lacrosse than shooting their mouths off
You are sadly mistaken. Miller Place was a combine 3/4th team...no great accomplishment...you won by 1. Really pretty sad when you know the facts.
Did too.
Classy.
Amen.
I'll tell you whats CLASSY... a father charging an opposing coach on the field during a youth lacrosse game. Definately a proud moment for the MP lacrosse club.
Levittown coach initiated when he went to the miller place player and cursed at him.
Very classy of a drunk coach to curse at an opposing player
Dummy's, what does all this have to do with lost lacrosse equipment?
Take the MP vs Levittown debate along with all other complaints to the new thread. COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT.

All future posts concerning anything other than LOST AND FOUND will be deleted from this thread.
Take the MP vs Levittown debate along with all other complaints to the new thread. COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT.

All future posts concerning anything other than LOST AND FOUND will be deleted from this thread.

Wow that only took 4 pages of BS
Levittown is not what it used to be; I think Mt Sinai wins the fight.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum