Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#126588 - 07/21/15 09:00 AM Lost and Found  
tom gandley Offline
Back of THE CAGE
tom gandley  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

My son lost a custom Express Lacrosse stick at the Shoot Out For Soldiers. He is very upset. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Top Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

#126687 - 07/21/15 02:23 PM Re: Lost Express Stick [Re: tom gandley]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tom I will also email all of the Coaches at the tournament to see if anyone picked it up for you. Harry Jacobs-Shootout for Soldiers Co-Chair

Top Reply Quote
#126733 - 07/21/15 04:45 PM Re: Lost Express Stick [Re: tom gandley]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

That sucks! Hope you get it back, but I doubt it. I've seen many kids get their sticks stolen, as well as other items, over the years. One right in front of me. The mother said to the kid, "You need a long pole?" Kid picked it up and they tried to walk off with it! You would think the lacrosse community would be more honest, but sadly not!

Top Reply Quote
#126996 - 07/22/15 07:58 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: tom gandley]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Needs to be a lost and found section on this board. I found a goalie and mid stick a few tournaments ago and nobody claimed them

Top Reply Quote
#126999 - 07/22/15 08:02 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: Anonymous]  
TommyM Offline
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

NY
I have changed the thread to Lost and Found.

It is here if you need it!

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#127360 - 07/25/15 10:07 AM Re: Lost and Found [Re: tom gandley]  
tom gandley Offline
Back of THE CAGE
tom gandley  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Thanks everyone for all your help. No luck yet. Had to pick some leafs off the money tree in the yard for a new stick. Don't tell my wife lol.

Top Reply Quote
#127367 - 07/25/15 12:27 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: tom gandley]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted by tom gandley
Thanks everyone for all your help. No luck yet. Had to pick some leafs off the money tree in the yard for a new stick. Don't tell my wife lol.

There were a couple of shafts on sale at Dicks last week. 35 for something going for 100.

Top Reply Quote
#127372 - 07/25/15 12:56 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: tom gandley]  
TommyM Offline
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

NY
Originally Posted by tom gandley

I am sorry that we were not able to locate it.. Someone has it and doesn't want to return it.. There are good people out there, though, and I am happy that we have this thread..

P.S. Your wife knows.. We are not dumb, ya know.

Top Reply Quote
#127517 - 07/26/15 06:38 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: tom gandley]  
The Hop Offline
User
The Hop  Offline
User

Whoever picked up the goalie stick at Sachem North field 3 please PM me so we can return it to the owner.
Don't be that [lacrosse] that steals kids sticks and if your kid took it teach him a lesson how NOT to be an [lacrosse] and return it.

Top Reply Quote
#127912 - 07/28/15 11:24 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: The Hop]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted by The Hop
Whoever picked up the goalie stick at Sachem North field 3 please PM me so we can return it to the owner.
Don't be that [lacrosse] that steals kids sticks and if your kid took it teach him a lesson how NOT to be an [lacrosse] and return it.

Excellent choice of words.

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#128407 - 07/31/15 06:34 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: Anonymous]  
The Hop Offline
User
The Hop  Offline
User

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop

Excellent choice of words.

I received an anonymous message from a parent who pointed us to the individual who took the goalie stick.
I will give you an opportunity to message me with a plan to return it to the owner. No questions asked.
You have one day before we advise the owner to call the police.

Top Reply Quote
#128410 - 07/31/15 07:01 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: tom gandley]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

If someone stole a kids stick, you are a loser, give it back. I just can't believe the amount of attention this stick is getting. You would think this stick is a picasso. I mean, worst case , going to lax unlimited and getting another stick won't be the end of the world. If lost tons of equipment over the years. My son is still a good player, my family survived. Dont get me wrong, if someone stole it, they are a loser. I'm with you. It has been a week now, it might be time to replace the stick is all I'm saying.

Top Reply Quote
#128412 - 07/31/15 07:10 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: Anonymous]  
The Hop Offline
User
The Hop  Offline
User

If someone stole a kids stick, you are a loser, give it back. I just can't believe the amount of attention this stick is getting. You would think this stick is a picasso. I mean, worst case , going to lax unlimited and getting another stick won't be the end of the world. If lost tons of equipment over the years. My son is still a good player, my family survived. Dont get me wrong, if someone stole it, they are a loser. I'm with you. It has been a week now, it might be time to replace the stick is all I'm saying.

I love it when people feel the need to post for absolutely no reason and contribute absolutely nothing.

According to the owner the stick has been replaced. Now it's about holding the [lacrosse] that stole it accountable. Apparently the witness wanted to do the right thing and contacted me with the information. Since I know who it is I thought I would give them an opportunity to return it with no penalty. Of course I am not optimistic and will forward the guilty party's info to the owner and advise him to press charges if I am not contacted with a plan of return.
But thanks for your opinion I guess...

Top Reply Quote
#128413 - 07/31/15 07:46 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: The Hop]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great job Hop...wish you were around when my son's red white and blue themed traditional super power was taken from LI Lax Clash in Stony Brook last year.

Respect and courtesy has hit an all time low. Selfishness and entitlement has hit an all time high.

Top Reply Quote
#128423 - 07/31/15 08:47 PM Re: Lost and Found [Re: Anonymous]  
The Hop Offline
User
The Hop  Offline
User

Great job Hop...wish you were around when my son's red white and blue themed traditional super power was taken from LI Lax Clash in Stony Brook last year.

Respect and courtesy has hit an all time low. Selfishness and entitlement has hit an all time high.

Lots of eyes at these tournaments. I think most people are good and will report a loser stealing sticks.
If this thief doesn't step up and is prosecuted hopefully people will realize being a scum bag thief and taking kids equipment will get you arrested.

Top Reply Quote
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Image Verification

TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
Harding Battle by the Bay
Harding Summer Sunset
Andy Forsberg Memorial Lacrosse Tournament
JC17 Memorial Shootout for Dreams