Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
2021 Boys NY Showcase Roster & Live Stream Link
by Anonymous - 01/17/21 09:27 PM
FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes
by Anonymous - 01/17/21 07:11 PM
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 01/17/21 06:16 PM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 01/17/21 11:40 AM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 01/17/21 10:43 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,202
Posts280,129
Members2,237
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Lost and Found
tom gandley #128881 08/05/15 08:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost: any sense of reality and or shame
Found: Pathetic people who dont have a clue.

Sounds like there was wrong done by both sides. You should each look to handle your own embarrassment instead of casting blame on the otherside

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Lost and Found
Anonymous #128883 08/05/15 09:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lost: any sense of reality and or shame
Found: Pathetic people who dont have a clue.

Sounds like there was wrong done by both sides. You should each look to handle your own embarrassment instead of casting blame on the otherside

What the H**l are you talking about? Are you talking common sense? Are you suggesting responsibly and good judgement? We will have none of this! Take your goodie two shoes act somewhere else. THIS IS TRAVEL LACROSSE, SHOW SOME DIGINITY.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
Anonymous #128886 08/05/15 10:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was not at this game but we played Levittown earlier in the day, and those parents were openly drinking alcohol from red solo cups and one dad actually had a can of beer in his hand. At least one of the coaches was drinking, too.
Just hope their children got home safely.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
tom gandley #128896 08/06/15 06:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like everyone is at fault . These parents and coaches need to separate the vacation drinking from the game of lacrosse . Coaches need to hold themselves at a much higher standard or don't volunteer. Your actions before during and after the games has a tremendous effect on the young minds we are supposed to be shaping

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
tom gandley #128911 08/06/15 08:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a neutral parent I watch the whole thing unfold on Saturday. My son had the next game on the adjacent field. This game caught my eye because it was a very well played game on both sides. Unfortunately I did notice parents on the sidelines with red cups and even miller life beer cans. Totally not the place for that. As for the miller place parent that confronted the Levittown coach, I gotta believe that many of us, including myself, would react the same way. Instead of the Levittown coach attending to his injured player, he did approach the miller place player with some uncalled for choice words. In my opinion he should've went to the miller place coach to express his dissatisfaction with the hit and let the coach and refs handle the situation. All in all a great game with a not so great post game.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Lost and Found
Anonymous #128913 08/06/15 08:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've heard three different accounts of what happened in Greenport from those who saw and they all sound very different. I could be wrong but the above sounds like the Levittown version. Always three versions (at least) to every story.


It's sad that these alcoholic parents can't wait until after the tournament to drink. Or maybe they didn't go to college and get it out of their system so they think it's cool now. It's not cool and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
tom gandley #128957 08/06/15 01:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they were unable to get kids into Chaminade so they angry drink

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
Anonymous #128958 08/06/15 01:54 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
B
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
B
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
Originally Posted by Anonymous
they were unable to get kids into Chaminade so they angry drink


Oh boy! lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
B_O_T_C #128967 08/06/15 03:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the goalie stick? Was it ever returned? As travel lacrosse turns.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
Anonymous #128991 08/06/15 08:14 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 617
T
User
*****
Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 617
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What about the goalie stick? Was it ever returned? As travel lacrosse turns.


Yes


Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Lost and Found
tom gandley #129003 08/06/15 11:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still have a goalie stick and stx. Attack stick from Dix hills school from the tournament that 91 never opened up shop for the Sunday games

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
Anonymous #129006 08/07/15 06:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a neutral parent I watch the whole thing unfold on Saturday. My son had the next game on the adjacent field. This game caught my eye because it was a very well played game on both sides. Unfortunately I did notice parents on the sidelines with red cups and even miller life beer cans. Totally not the place for that. As for the miller place parent that confronted the Levittown coach, I gotta believe that many of us, including myself, would react the same way. Instead of the Levittown coach attending to his injured player, he did approach the miller place player with some uncalled for choice words. In my opinion he should've went to the miller place coach to express his dissatisfaction with the hit and let the coach and refs handle the situation. All in all a great game with a not so great post game.


"....other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
B_O_T_C #129038 08/07/15 09:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
they were unable to get kids into Chaminade so they angry drink


Oh boy! lol


Stupid comment

Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
Anonymous #129040 08/07/15 09:54 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 617
T
User
*****
Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 617
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
they were unable to get kids into Chaminade so they angry drink


Oh boy! lol


Stupid comment


Very stupid indeed.


Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Re: Lost and Found
Anonymous #129112 08/07/15 07:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've heard three different accounts of what happened in Greenport from those who saw and they all sound very different. I could be wrong but the above sounds like the Levittown version. Always three versions (at least) to every story.


It's sad that these alcoholic parents can't wait until after the tournament to drink. Or maybe they didn't go to college and get it out of their system so they think it's cool now. It's not cool and they should be ashamed of themselves.


you should see Division on lacrosse day.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4