Originally Posted by Anonymous
Final Division Alignment:
Elite: Hawks, Crabs, DC Express, FCA, MadLax, Next Level, Team 91, Team Money
AAA: Blue Claws, Clippers, Crabs Blue, DC Express Orange, FCA White, Team MD, Cannons, ProStart
AA: Coastal, HLC, HoCo, MDLL, Next Level Red, Predators, Team VA, True NOVA, Wolfpack, Hawks Black
A: Clippers Red, Blue Heron, Kelly Post, ProStart White, Top Caliber, True Baltimore, True Chesapeake, Ville, Zingos
B: Blue Claws Blue, HLC White, Legends, MadLax DMV, MDLL Blue, Team MD Red, True Baltimore Green, True NOVA Green

I thought that MadLax did not have a DMV team?

I believe ML DMV went from playing in AA in 2019 to playing in B this year, so for all purposes, they do not have a team. It would appear the rumors about the former DMV kids ascending to ML Cap to ride the pine (and save spots for the fly-ins) may be true.

Point of order. I believe only one of the DMV kids went to Cap. For you ML haters out there, the reason for the division change was that most of the DMV kids left for top caliber and true nova. Most of the new DMV kids seem to be pretty new to lacrosse I didn’t talk to the parents but I would guess that these boys are just trying to get ready for highschool ball next year. I’m pretty sure I know who is posting all of the anti ml stuff on this board and if I’m right you can take a big step back and your own face
So you think it’s one person on here posting the anti ML stuff? Haaaa…. You have NO IDEA. Maybe a new parent to that cesspool.