Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am genuinely looking for training options for my son. I was told about this forum from a friend.Maybe this isn’t the right forum for normal folks like myself.

correct, this is not the right forum for you, plus you won't make friends by implying that everyone on the forum is abnormal. the forum provides an outlet for lacrosse Dads to chest pound, brag, troll, provoke, mock, and so forth about the local lacrosse scene. some go too far and tear down individual kids, which is unfortunate, but sometimes the line gets blurry. in any event, if you are looking for serious advice about training opportunities you have come to the wrong place. Normal folks (to borrow your phrase) would get that sort of advice by asking the coaches at their son's school or their son's rec or travel team, or families of their son's teammates, or emailing friends who they actually know in real life and could trust their advice. honestly you sound fake, but if you are actually a well intentioned, clueless person who stumbled into this forum because a friend told you this was a good place to learn about training opportunities, I hope this helps you understand why that was bad advice from your friend.