Originally Posted by Anonymous
And with that same logic, I assume Next Level Red would get promoted to AAA since they won the AA HOCO league last year and have already had a pretty decent Fall season.

This actually was the Hoco league policy for several years. #1 seed moves to next league, #last moves down a league. Whether we are talking "elite" or "B" level.

I'm very interested to see who (which club's director) fumes about there being a "B" league this coming spring.......because they put up so much of a fuss last year that the ridiculous AAAA league was created, rather than having a B league at the bottom, so everyone could be "A" and above.

I'm betting on the HoCo club director, Zingos director, or True Director. Bet we'll find out in the coming weeks!

All that said, NL Red would be a bad look for 2023's AAA. They should be promoted from Fake AA (2022) to Real AA this year.

If it is league policy for the last team to move down, how has BLC remained elite after consecutive years coming in last?

BLC didn't finish last in Fall 2022, they finished 6th (out of 8). Bottom 3 (BLC, True, KP) all finished 1-6 but there were some tiebreakers going on.

Fall 2021 they did indeed finish last, so no idea how they stayed up.