Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax Capital has won nothing this summer.

When Madlax brings in their out of town kids (or kid) they win.

Man, where's the "you're a clown, you know nothing!" guy to remind us that "the kid isn't 15, he's only 14! And extremely big boned! But he has no impact on the ML results so stop worrying about it! Wait, I mean, he's really important to the team! His whole family is extremely tall! ARRRRRGGGGH so angry!"

Accurate.

But the coaching from the ML parent's sideline is impeccable.

The trolls on here are out of control. Have you nothing better to do but make anonymous comments about people you don’t know….Not to mention the CHILDREN. Their are children that read this forum, imagine their thoughts about reading the hateful (and mostly untrue) things that are said. Shame on you grown adults that are sucking all the fun out of watching ALL OF OUR amazingly talented children.

Couldn’t agree more! It alarms me that the people on here are raising kids and subjecting them to this. It blows my mind that every time my child comes off the field (win or lose) he comments about how nice the boys on the opposing team are, the parents need to take a page out of the boys books on how to be gracious, respectful, positive and good sports.