Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by DMVLAX
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Question for the Baltimore/Annapolis parents out of curiosity, do the teams mostly sort at this point with current or future BL kids at Crabs, future Calvert Hall players at FCA, and a mix of St. Mary’s/Severn at Hawks or does it not split along school lines like that?
A bunch of NL kids will end up at Gonzaga Landon and Georgetown Prep

That’s right. Probably 2/3 of the NL roster will end up at those three schools. The other 1/3 will be at an assortment of other dc area privates and a couple of public schools kids.

For BLC, I think based on the kids I know the same 3 schools will get a good chunk of the roster, but likely the kids will spread out a little more than NL at different DC area privates and a small number of public school kids.

Madlax will have a Landon contingent like always, but probably not as many Gonzaga or Prep kids as NL or BLC just because they don’t have as many MoCo catholic K8 kids and the school choice of people in NoVa is harder to predict. Both NL and BLC are almost all MoCo kids with a couple of Dc kids and a very very small number from NoVa.

The big wild cards in DC are whether SJC will continue to get some kids that might have in years past gone to Gonzaga and Prep, whether Dave is able to bring some NL kids with him to DeMatha, and whether Bullis can put together a good class.
100%, as well as these schools a bunch of these kids plays other sports and i, heard NL has a couple of public school kids who will be attending schools like Walter Johnson Wooton Whitman And Quince Orchard but these boys may attend Sidewell sandy spring Good Counsel St Andrews and as we all know Cable Madduxx will try to steal these good boys from NL to go play at Madlax and that comes with a Reputation private school rich boy he will give them a Landon scholarship and the parents, of course, will take the offer.