Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 12:38 PM
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 12:32 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 12:03 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 12:03 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 11:42 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,154
Posts341,775
Members2,465
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 78 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 77 78
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #81405 09/13/14 11:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard from one of the players parents on the team that The assistant coach for true blue 2023 is leaving, and he is taking a couple of kids with him the rest of the team is staying intact , I heard that Cook is still w the true blue organization in fact his son plays for one of the older teams .

Good thing the Hurricanes got Okeffe's friend to bring the TB 2023 kids to get that team going. That might be their only single year team after the comically low turnout out tryouts. Have fun with that. Karma is a [lacrosse].

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
TheBackOfTheCage #81416 09/14/14 06:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any feedback on Igloo 2023 tryouts?

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #81475 09/14/14 02:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any feedback on Igloo 2023 tryouts?


About 40 kids. Was on a different field so can't comment on quality

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
TheBackOfTheCage #81673 09/15/14 09:02 AM
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 52
J
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
J
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 52
Igloo had 32 kids including their 1 goalie yesterday. All the kids that were there yesterday seemed good. At the end they seemed to break the kids up into group 1 and group 2. I am not sure if this was A players versus others, but the top players that I saw were put in the head coaches 4v3 drill. If they can get the top 20/23 players to play for them, then this team will be very competitive in this age group.

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
TheBackOfTheCage #82144 09/16/14 02:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were the 91 tryouts?

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
TheBackOfTheCage #82175 09/16/14 03:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freaking awesome.

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #82195 09/16/14 04:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Freaking awesome.


Seriously? I heard there were a lot of very good players there from a friend, but his kid plays for them so he's kinda biased. I missed them, unfortunately. Lot of kids?

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #82215 09/16/14 04:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Freaking awesome.


Seriously? I heard there were a lot of very good players there from a friend, but his kid plays for them so he's kinda biased. I missed them, unfortunately. Lot of kids?


No- not a lot of kids

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #83342 09/19/14 12:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son made 91 Warriors. First time into the travel circuit. What should I expect? Will the team be competitive? Anyone know when they post tournament schedules?

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #83423 09/19/14 03:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son made 91 Warriors. First time into the travel circuit. What should I expect? Will the team be competitive? Anyone know when they post tournament schedules?


Warriors are a VERY good B team ... you should have a good experience. Plan on mostly local tourneys and Lax fest! lol....

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
TheBackOfTheCage #83441 09/19/14 04:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors had a lot of talent but lacked coaching last year so top players left early. The one coach they had was a very nice guy so people like stayed. This is understandable being the Bandits step brother and being the B team for the age group. However most families seem happy there for whatever reason. Promised an additional coach this year. If you are happy with the cost and what you get, it is a very good place to start.

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #83500 09/19/14 08:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Warriors had a lot of talent but lacked coaching last year so top players left early. The one coach they had was a very nice guy so people like stayed. This is understandable being the Bandits step brother and being the B team for the age group. However most families seem happy there for whatever reason. Promised an additional coach this year. If you are happy with the cost and what you get, it is a very good place to start.


How often and where did they practice?

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
TheBackOfTheCage #84350 09/22/14 09:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's going on with 2023 Honey Badgers? I heard they brought in some great talent and will be much better this upcoming year. They were good last year and now that they added better kids, seems to me this team will be a good one.

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #84354 09/22/14 10:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's going on with 2023 Honey Badgers? I heard they brought in some great talent and will be much better this upcoming year. They were good last year and now that they added better kids, seems to me this team will be a good one.


Lame! This has to be a first time posting mom. I doubt even the most pathetic dad would throw this up

Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Anonymous #84732 09/23/14 10:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's going on with 2023 Honey Badgers? I heard they brought in some great talent and will be much better this upcoming year. They were good last year and now that they added better kids, seems to me this team will be a good one.


They will be very good.

Page 12 of 78 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4