BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,925
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 144 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you Express parents better wake up!!! If you haven't noticed that your coaches and kids are going to play elsewhere! I heard both Minutemen coaches bailed out and took the best kids with them. Now you are going to pay top dollar for a mediocre team! We all know at grade 2-5 level it all coaching

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any input on the 2021 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All you Express parents better wake up!!! If you haven't noticed that your coaches and kids are going to play elsewhere! I heard both Minutemen coaches bailed out and took the best kids with them. Now you are going to pay top dollar for a mediocre team! We all know at grade 2-5 level it all coaching

Bailed out?! More like terminated! Get your facts straight. And they did not take the best kids. Lmao.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea where the Minutemen coaches went?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any word on the 2021 Express Wolverines team , I am hearing many kids leaving because the one Massapequa Steroid coach. I am not sure why express directors would not remove this coach and try to build the team, the WI coach is a great guy and just needs another coach on sideline... Any thoughts as to why

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to know too. The kids were not that great but the coaches were !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the Massapequa coach that you are suggesting should be removed ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Express rebound next season?

What is the current situation for the 2021 Teams?

Are there going to be (2) teams?

Listen my kid is not good enough to play for these better clubs but he is getting better every day.

We rely on the less talented programs to be slightly less competitive but have your acts together. For the money you guys charge last year was a partial disaster (Express) that had a few "Shining Moments".

While all you people pick and prod about teams and coaches and players these "kids" are playing free scrimmages (With (2) coaches (NOT DADS) and a ref, against their tryout competition for FREE on Igloo's newly lines fields.

How do you top that?

Wake up people....The days of being "Somewhat Organized" are over...You will find yourself without a program in a few years.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 coaches are amazing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terminated??? You are delusional. They were the best coaches and make mediocre players better! My kid plays for Igloo and I would take either of those coaches!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen my kid is not good enough to play for these better clubs but he is getting better every day.

We rely on the less talented programs to be slightly less competitive but have your acts together. For the money you guys charge last year was a partial disaster (Express) that had a few "Shining Moments".

While all you people pick and prod about teams and coaches and players these "kids" are playing free scrimmages (With (2) coaches (NOT DADS) and a ref, against their tryout competition for FREE on Igloo's newly lines fields.

How do you top that?

Wake up people....The days of being "Somewhat Organized" are over...You will find yourself without a program in a few years.....

I'm sorry but what does free scrimmages with Igloo have to do with Express? Express had two competitive teams in the 2021 age group this past season where as Igloo had one team. Yes they were great but they have 3 spots tops on that team so you'll pay 3500 for their "b" team with a no name coach. Tel me again how this will run them out of business?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few wolve parents were talking about bailing and switching over to Igloo and some over to play on the Cudas , As long as the WACKO load mouth parents from the Barracudas don't come back this season then that team will be fine all around .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terminated?? Come on now, we all know the 1 disgruntled father who orchestrated this whole move. Goes to show if you complain enough eventually they'll listen. The coach was the bigger man and resigned. Let's leave it at that before more of the REAL facts come out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Coach that stands 10 yards on the field and yells at the referee all day long and has no idea how to coach Lacrosse , GO BACK TO COACHING COPIAGUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you top that?

WOW - Igloo has newly lined fields? I am sick and tired of my kid playing on somewhat organized old lined fields - some of the old lined fields are so confusing you don't know what direction to run in but now with "Newly Lined Fields" those days are gone forever, anybody that thinks AA is not an innovator is crazy, whats next? newly strung cages? New balls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is not for everyone. But for talented kids there is no better place to be. Look at all the top programs in the country. They all start to play at a top level after U13 year. Express will compete every year. 91, outlaws ect. have not had any success yet. Do not underestimate Mike C he will find winning teams every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newly lined fields? Wow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO !!!
Express is not for everyone. But for talented kids there is no better place to be. Look at all the top programs in the country. They all start to play at a top level after U13 year. Express will compete every year. 91, outlaws ect. have not had any success yet. Do not underestimate Mike C he will find winning teams every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are good. I think the point he was making (I could be wrong)

- Put a product out there that your customers (Parents) are happy with. That is what these coaches are selling....lacrosse...That's it.

Kids PLAY well when they FEEL well. Kids FEEL well when they don't see coaches and parents arguing....When they get to play on really nice fields....and have really nice equipment. When they FEEL better they PLAY better. Igloo is not the only game in town but personally people should take a page, shut their trap, and bring the game back to where is belongs...to the kids and PLAYING. If you can win too well then that is just icing now isn't it.

You clowns are the reason why LI Lax has become such a circus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Barracuda coaches should take our team over , they seem to have done a decent job this year with a first year team love to see what they would do with a core team . then the wolve coaches should take over the cudas so they can deal with the horrible trash that gave that team a bad name .
Reverse psychology

The Coach that stands 10 yards on the field and yells at the referee all day long and has no idea how to coach Lacrosse , GO BACK TO COACHING COPIAGUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few wolve parents were talking about bailing and switching over to Igloo and some over to play on the Cudas , As long as the WACKO load mouth parents from the Barracudas don't come back this season then that team will be fine all around .

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the boys trying out tonight!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really which team that MC coaches is at the top? 2017....terrible. Any other team? No. Matter of fact if you look at express's early commits with 2017 they are mostly turtles. MC had nothing to do with them. Keep worshipping him. The program is on it's way down. 91 has overtaken them. It won't be long before others do also. Legacy has great connections now. Outlaws always does good with recruiting. Express needs to get with the times. In 5 yrs they may be irrelevant. Think about it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cudas vs Wolves....1 more game before tryouts.....Do the coaches have the stomachs to put it down to 1 last game to determine the better team this year.

[lacrosse] No they won't!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any word on the 2021 Express Wolverines team , I am hearing many kids leaving because the one Massapequa Steroid coach. I am not sure why express directors would not remove this coach and try to build the team, the WI coach is a great guy and just needs another coach on sideline... Any thoughts as to why

You are bad mouthing one of the few good guys, and great coaches out there. The fact that your are doing it like a coward speaks volumes to the type of person you are. Actually feel bad for your kid and any parent on the team that has to interact with you. I would bet this isn't your first club, and certainly won't be your last. One day (probably soon) your kid will get cut because of you. If this post is any indication of your behavior and character. Clubs don't want people like you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wanted to send my son tonight. Wish they provided any info in advance. Who is coaching 2025/2024 teams ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cudas vs Wolves....1 more game before tryouts.....Do the coaches have the stomachs to put it down to 1 last game to determine the better team this year.

[lacrosse] No they won't!!

Why would they?? To make you feel better? What's point? So you can be the best team from last year?? How about take the best 22 kids and put on one team. Then put the next 22 kids on the next team?

Only person who would request something like that is someone who had a kid on the B team.

Move on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy is not the savior, his kids will be coaching that team sooner rather than later. And please don't preach about how he was an all American in college. The last coach was too.

Channy has a track record. He built 2018 A from scratch

Stealing one player at a time until he had 34 on the team and now he is moving on from them when they start HS??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy is not the savior, his kids will be coaching that team sooner rather than later. And please don't preach about how he was an all American in college. The last coach was too.

Stealing one player at a time until he had 34 on the team and now he is moving on from them when they start HS??

Since you put it as a question, the answer is no.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you put it as a question, the answer is no.

No to what? Is something inaccurate?

That is question too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got back from 2022 tryouts. About 60 kids. Was run ok. Looks to me like the team all ready picked. Another $$ grab by channy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Track record????
Ask the parents of the committed team that he put together this summer about Channys "track record". He took $600 bucks per kid and put them in one lousy tournament in the B division. He refused to give anyone their money back.
This is who u are dealing with at the LI Express. He's a conniving liar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got back from 2022 tryouts. About 60 kids. Was run ok. Looks to me like the team all ready picked. Another $$ grab by channy.

Been there done that...you get an email that your son made the team and you need to pay in 7 days or you are out. He will claim they haven't chosen the A and B team yet. They will all practice 2-3 times, then they take the top 24 for thr A team and they next 30+ for the B team. Both teams will get new coaches, channy won't coach himself. If you are on A, you will have a decent year depending on your coach, if you Re on B it's a joke but you can't get your money back. Good news is they will give you 30% off on your helmet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got back myself and the tryout didn't appear that way to me at all. If that's the way you feel, stay home on Wed.
Best of luck to your son!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really which team that MC coaches is at the top? 2017....terrible. Any other team? No. Matter of fact if you look at express's early commits with 2017 they are mostly turtles. MC had nothing to do with them. Keep worshipping him. The program is on it's way down. 91 has overtaken them. It won't be long before others do also. Legacy has great connections now. Outlaws always does good with recruiting. Express needs to get with the times. In 5 yrs they may be irrelevant. Think about it

its that same old fashion St.Anthony's & Chaminade way of thinking like they are stiLL the best club program and the best H.S. programs, they are stuck in a time warp from 5-6 years ago. Out of touch. I'm glad we went to our public, almost went to SA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike C. Is a brilliant coach that sees everything on the field and cares about his players and helps them whenever and however he can. He understands the lacrosse landscape better than almost anyone, is honest and straight forward with parents and kids, and you would be fortunate to have him coach and therefore help your son as he has mine. I would spend less time trying to not knock him, and spend more time trying to get your son to play for him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the express site is a long list of 12-14 committed players under 2017. Channy had nothing to do any of those players committing except MAYBE two of the older held back kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got back from tryouts

about 80-100 kids

Talent was OK

Tryout format was average

Son played well so glad he has a shot to make the A squad.

See you Wed!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did those kids play for Express?

Like Reply Quote