BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,403
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 148 of 327 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yellow Jackets Dominate at Lax for the Cure

2021 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ SKAK
2020 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CURCIO
2019 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CARRO
2018 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ ROSE

Wow!!! What a weekend of amazing competition. Best of the best showed up for an awesome tournament for a wonderful cause.
Very well run. Congrats to the organization that runs Lax for the Cure. Class act.
And congrats to Yellow Jackets.

As an elevate 2021 parent I want to congratulate the 2021 YJ team - 3 weeks in a row we have had good games with your team - yesterday's 3-2 playoff game was very exciting. We should play more together on the island instead of having to drive 6 hours round trip to meet up. The only thing I notice In These games is that YJ plays the same kids for 20 minute playoff games and rarely subs players out. Elevate plays their entire Team. Yes - winning is nice but do the parents of the non-players care that their kid doesn't share in that experience since they don't see the field or is this just how YJ works? I have noticed this over the last couple of weeks and was curious. Again we really enjoy this matchup.

YJ parents were on a roll last week on the TG thread completely bashing the 2021 elevate team, calling them a joke and saying a town team can beat them. Many posts eluding to the opinion that the team was extremely weak. My question is, what yj team squeaked by 3-2? If it was blue, you all should be eating your words. I on the other hand believe they are a competitive team and play a nice game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we have one local tournament with all theses teams and crown a "Long Island Club Champion" each year? It would certainly be exciting to watch!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we have one local tournament with all theses teams and crown a "Long Island Club Champion" each year? It would certainly be exciting to watch!

No we all like driving 6 hours to only play LI teams...what a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow!!! What a weekend of amazing competition. Best of the best showed up for an awesome tournament for a wonderful cause.
Very well run. Congrats to the organization that runs Lax for the Cure. Class act.

As an elevate 2021 parent I want to congratulate the 2021 YJ team - 3 weeks in a row we have had good games with your team - yesterday's 3-2 playoff game was very exciting. We should play more together on the island instead of having to drive 6 hours round trip to meet up. The only thing I notice In These games is that YJ plays the same kids for 20 minute playoff games and rarely subs players out. Elevate plays their entire Team. Yes - winning is nice but do the parents of the non-players care that their kid doesn't share in that experience since they don't see the field or is this just how YJ works? I have noticed this over the last couple of weeks and was curious. Again we really enjoy this matchup.

YJ parents were on a roll last week on the TG thread completely bashing the 2021 elevate team, calling them a joke and saying a town team can beat them. Many posts eluding to the opinion that the team was extremely weak. My question is, what yj team squeaked by 3-2? If it was blue, you all should be eating your words. I on the other hand believe they are a competitive team and play a nice game.

It was YJ 2021 Blue that beat Elevate 3-2 in the playoffs. The same Elevate team that beat TG Black at National Draw. Remember TG parents?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is absolutely inaccurate. this team played almost completely balanced playing time, including goalies, in every game of all three tourneys this year. They did this even in a 3-5 loss to M&D Black in the National Draw. It has been refreshing to see at this age.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every player on YJ has played each time these two teams have met. These games have all been fun to watch . Best of luck the rest of the season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

Add in Skywalkers, Steps , YJ , MD United and the only top club missing was M&D

No Skywalkers, M&D or TG in 2019/20/21 - are you seriously saying that Steps, MD United, etc are in the same league? Come on get serious, three of the four best teams were not there... You beat nobody, good luck at babylon lax blast, I'm sure that you will run the table at that tournament as well - lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Help us out Einstein , who is it ? Also that is the first I have seen Levy get mentioned , sounds like he is a good coach

Exactly what you knew would happen , the fake tuff guy TG daddy coach was just full of hot air. You TG people are such a joke all you do is talk nonsense about conspiracy theories and how CR empire is crumbling yet you post nothing factual , just a bunch of windbags .YJ at a great tournament for a great cause this weekend run
by a club that is top notch from top to bottom. What are you guys doing this weekend taking a nap on a bench somewhere?

Just as we all thought. An insult ridden bag of [lacrosse] comment from a YJ parent who should know better than to throw stones. Your a mess as is your club. You want facts. CR gone from UA next year. Fact. Wait and see. Car gone from Brine next year. Fact. Wait and see. Oh no. Now maybe your kid will have to earn a spot. And you can finally wipe the brown spot off your nose. It's ugly and you need all the help you can get. Lol at you!!!! [/quote
Fact. Wait and see. Thanks for that fact moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Help us out Einstein , who is it ? Also that is the first I have seen Levy get mentioned , sounds like he is a good coach

Exactly what you knew would happen , the fake tuff guy TG daddy coach was just full of hot air. You TG people are such a joke all you do is talk nonsense about conspiracy theories and how CR empire is crumbling yet you post nothing factual , just a bunch of windbags .YJ at a great tournament for a great cause this weekend run
by a club that is top notch from top to bottom. What are you guys doing this weekend taking a nap on a bench somewhere?

Just as we all thought. An insult ridden bag of [lacrosse] comment from a YJ parent who should know better than to throw stones. Your a mess as is your club. You want facts. CR gone from UA next year. Fact. Wait and see. Car gone from Brine next year. Fact. Wait and see. Oh no. Now maybe your kid will have to earn a spot. And you can finally wipe the brown spot off your nose. It's ugly and you need all the help you can get. Lol at you!!!!

Heard about this website at Lax for Cure this weekend. I have to say I have never seen a worse group of parents than the YJ's. Your team plays thug ball. Your parents are over the top. Your coaches are a disgrace. Glad you win some of the brackets. In the end you should be more worried about raising good girls than your win at all costs, lack if sportsmanship, crude coaches and leaders. You should be ashamed. Make up all the excuses you want, you are an embarrassment to the game.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
YJ Directors are an embarrassment. Can't hide much longer. It's all coming out.

What is this nonsense all about ?

It's all nonsense. YJ doing very well from what we can see!! Had a wonderful tourney in NJ this weekend and did very well. The real problem lies within the TG organization not at YJ. Oh and CR rotating off of UA next year naturally not for any other reason. Corrigan Sports has no issues with CR whatsoever!!

Nice try. You have no idea what your defending. Corrigan has huge issues with CR as does the LIMLF. Keep defending the director if you wish. But next time get a clue. She's in for a tough time in years to come. College coaches (other than Florida) are fed up with her, the culture and the crazy parents that are the unfortunate baggage. And if you mention Notre Dame be aware that coach is on the way out. Good luck. You'll need it.

Teams will recruit the best players, regardless of the coach. Curious about the Notre Dame statement though. Where is she going?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Help us out Einstein , who is it ? Also that is the first I have seen Levy get mentioned , sounds like he is a good coach

Just as we all thought. An insult ridden bag of [lacrosse] comment from a YJ parent who should know better than to throw stones. Your a mess as is your club. You want facts. CR gone from UA next year. Fact. Wait and see. Car gone from Brine next year. Fact. Wait and see. Oh no. Now maybe your kid will have to earn a spot. And you can finally wipe the brown spot off your nose. It's ugly and you need all the help you can get. Lol at you!!!!

Heard about this website at Lax for Cure this weekend. I have to say I have never seen a worse group of parents than the YJ's. Your team plays thug ball. Your parents are over the top. Your coaches are a disgrace. Glad you win some of the brackets. In the end you should be more worried about raising good girls than your win at all costs, lack if sportsmanship, crude coaches and leaders. You should be ashamed. Make up all the excuses you want, you are an embarrassment to the game.

Okay now go back to your TG team ,loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Corrigan Sports has selected Rose to coach for the last 4 years! No issues with CR. Don't forget corrigan Sports has a rep at the tryout in the mix in all dealings of picking these teams. Clearly if they chosen her she is NOT an issue. CR will rotate off due to natural rotation not for any other reason that you are eluding too. Oh and congrats to the entire YJ club for an outstanding club performance at lax For the Cure. You continue to stay strong even amongst this trash. Maybe you should all follow the YJ twitter far more positive and has excellent club photos and updates. Have a great 4th

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear

It's all nonsense. YJ doing very well from what we can see!! Had a wonderful tourney in NJ this weekend and did very well. The real problem lies within the TG organization not at YJ. Oh and CR rotating off of UA next year naturally not for any other reason. Corrigan Sports has no issues with CR whatsoever!!

Nice try. You have no idea what your defending. Corrigan has huge issues with CR as does the LIMLF. Keep defending the director if you wish. But next time get a clue. She's in for a tough time in years to come. College coaches (other than Florida) are fed up with her, the culture and the crazy parents that are the unfortunate baggage. And if you mention Notre Dame be aware that coach is on the way out. Good luck. You'll need it.

Teams will recruit the best players, regardless of the coach. Curious about the Notre Dame statement though. Where is she going?

Come on, like this guy has the inside track on the notre dame women's lacrosse program? Please.

Look at the facts. She had done a great job and her recruiting classes seem to get stronger every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best of the Best showed up? Funny, no M&D there and Skywalkers only had 2018's and older. But sure, whoever Monster Lax is is great I'm sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually the person saying they were a joke is not a YJ parent. It is a parent of a team that beat them 10-3 at National Draw and maybe town teams in MD are better than LI?;)

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by baldbear

Come on, like this guy has the inside track on the notre dame women's lacrosse program? Please.

Look at the facts. She had done a great job and her recruiting classes seem to get stronger every year.

I agree with you--the results of the program can't be denied (disclosure--my daughter was a yellow jacket). But I love when someone slips a "factual" statement such as the ND statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best of the Best showed up? Funny, no M&D there and Skywalkers only had 2018's and older. But sure, whoever Monster Lax is is great I'm sure.

No M&D, skywalkers, topguns.... who was there ?/ All B clubs...way to go YJ beat up those B teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

No Skywalkers, M&D or TG in 2019/20/21 - are you seriously saying that Steps, MD United, etc are in the same league? Come on get serious, three of the four best teams were not there... You beat nobody, good luck at babylon lax blast, I'm sure that you will run the table at that tournament as well - lol

Your comment is certainly accurate that these programs were not entered into the LFTC tourney last weekend. Where I start to disagree is your assumption that all of these programs have top teams at each of those age groups. I will not belittle any teams here but will simply go on what I have seen and the results for the 2021s. Skywalkers played National Draw as a 2021/2022 and did not show well yet. Same for the Top Gun team. The only program that had results was M&D Black but you can only play who shows-up. I do agree the Babylon Lax Blast is not an elite event.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

Your comment is certainly accurate that these programs were not entered into the LFTC tourney last weekend. Where I start to disagree is your assumption that all of these programs have top teams at each of those age groups. I will not belittle any teams here but will simply go on what I have seen and the results for the 2021s. Skywalkers played National Draw as a 2021/2022 and did not show well yet. Same for the Top Gun team. The only program that had results was M&D Black but you can only play who shows-up. I do agree the Babylon Lax Blast is not an elite event.

YJ 2021 had 5 teams at ND, won a combined total of 6 games and didn't make the playoffs - the age group in general doesn't look to have any dominant team other than M&D, but I'm sure you will start to see seperation in the future. The absence of the aforementioned 2019/20 teams can't be dismissed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Corrigan Sports has selected Rose to coach for the last 4 years! No issues with CR. Don't forget corrigan Sports has a rep at the tryout in the mix in all dealings of picking these teams. Clearly if they chosen her she is NOT an issue. CR will rotate off due to natural rotation not for any other reason that you are eluding too. Oh and congrats to the entire YJ club for an outstanding club performance at lax For the Cure. You continue to stay strong even amongst this trash. Maybe you should all follow the YJ twitter far more positive and has excellent club photos and updates. Have a great 4th

Ok Mrs O. Don't you have an email to write to Newsday or something. Pathetic cheerleader.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

Your comment is certainly accurate that these programs were not entered into the LFTC tourney last weekend. Where I start to disagree is your assumption that all of these programs have top teams at each of those age groups. I will not belittle any teams here but will simply go on what I have seen and the results for the 2021s. LSkywalkers played National Draw as a 2021/2022 and did not show well yet. Same for the Top Gun team. The only program that had results was M&D Black but you can only play who shows-up. I do agree the Babylon Lax Blast is not an elite event.

YJ 2021 had 5 teams at ND, won a combined total of 6 games and didn't make the playoffs - the age group in general doesn't look to have any dominant team other than M&D, but I'm sure you will start to see seperation in the future. The absence of the aforementioned 2019/20 teams can't be dismissed.

If you look closer you will notice that although there were 5 YJ teams playing in the 2021 bracket 2 of those teams were playing up and were 100 percent 2022. In addition their top team lost one game 5-3 to the tournament winner M&D. If that's considered domination you're entitled to your opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

I guess you are not close enough to understand how it all works but I will give it a shot. Three of those teams were 2021 and two were 2022 playing up an age bracket as most teams do not have a 2022 program. As for the top 2021 YJ team, they have won Lax By The Sea and Lax For The Cure with the National Draw loss to M&D coming at a 3-5 score. I cannot speak for M&D, but the YJ team has accomplished these results with absloute balance in playing time, even in the loss to M&D. Great results and doing it the right way. The time will come soon enough to have a focus more on results and I will take my chances against anyone with this group!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

Your comment is certainly accurate that these programs were not entered into the LFTC tourney last weekend. Where I start to disagree is your assumption that all of these programs have top teams at each of those age groups. I will not belittle any teams here but will simply go on what I have seen and the results for the 2021s. LSkywalkers played National Draw as a 2021/2022 and did not show well yet. Same for the Top Gun team. The only program that had results was M&D Black but you can only play who shows-up. I do agree the Babylon Lax Blast is not an elite event.

If you look closer you will notice that although there were 5 YJ teams playing in the 2021 bracket 2 of those teams were playing up and were 100 percent 2022. In addition their top team lost one game 5-3 to the tournament winner M&D. If that's considered domination you're entitled to your opinion.

That's slot of inside info. Thanks big O. And I mean big.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yellow Jackets Dominate at Lax for the Cure

No M&D, skywalkers, topguns.... who was there ?/ All B clubs...way to go YJ beat up those B teams. [/quote

Just shows what a tool you are , your TG black teams have lost to some of those B clubs , if you consider those to be B clubs and your TG black has lost to them does that make TG black C level. Be happy your TG club finally won an actual grade level tournament with your 2020 team, although I wonder how many of that group where born in the correct year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually the person saying they were a joke is not a YJ parent. It is a parent of a team that beat them 10-3 at National Draw and maybe town teams in MD are better than LI?;)

Did you MD town team beat them at a tournament? Anyone from Elevate to verify this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 girls are how old? Oh yeah they are 11 or 12. What is wrong with you TG/YJ people. You are freaking SICK. You all need medical help.

I can't wait for the ...."what club does your daughter play for" comments.

Its amazing to me that most of you have been able to raise any normal children.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

the fact that parents are scared into putting their child into a program at that young an age for fear of not secuting a spot on the "A" team speaks volumes - there's absolutely no reason for that age group to be at any tournament, there are no teams that age - money grab! Elevate seems to be cathing on to that business model as well - get them young before they have a chance to know any better. Don't you think that there's a reason no other clubs have age groups that young?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you MD town team beat them at a tournament? Anyone from Elevate to verify this?

NOT true - 2021 elevate at National Draw beat TG Black, beat Skywalkers, lost to M&D black and lost a close game to top YJ team. This week 2021 elevate beat dewlax, tied MD United, beat steps and T3 black - you can go online and the games are still posted. They lost 3-2 in playoffs to YJ at the Cure. Are any town teams listed here? Again go online and look.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=

Its amazing to me that most of you have been able to raise any normal children. [/quote]

They aren't normal, they are kids of travel parents, they don't have a chance!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No M&D, skywalkers, topguns.... who was there ?/ All B clubs...way to go YJ beat up those B teams. [/quote

Just shows what a tool you are , your TG black teams have lost to some of those B clubs , if you consider those to be B clubs and your TG black has lost to them does that make TG black C level. Be happy your TG club finally won an actual grade level tournament with your 2020 team, although I wonder how many of that group where born in the correct year.

Hello Mrs "tool", hows that diet coming??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the fact that parents are scared into putting their child into a program at that young an age for fear of not secuting a spot on the "A" team speaks volumes - there's absolutely no reason for that age group to be at any tournament, there are no teams that age - money grab! Elevate seems to be cathing on to that business model as well - get them young before they have a chance to know any better. Don't you think that there's a reason no other clubs have age groups that young?

Respectfully, I am not sure why you are upset. The club does not promote or force anyone to join in 4th grade. As for YJ 2021, the team started last year as 4th graders and this year 5 new girls are on the team, a 20% change. If your child is not ready yet, that is fine, but why run down the families with kids that are ready? The majority of youth activities have competitions at this age (soccer, basketball, cheer, dance,volleyball and the list goes on) and as long as the kids are having fun, making friends and learning the game, why give folks a hard time? The lack of 2022 teams for this iteration of 4th graders is based on demand. Some teams have it and others do not. YJ does because they are the biggest program and siblings alone drive the demand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you are singling out one specific team .....what players do you think are too old?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Respectfully, I am not sure why you are upset. The club does not promote or force anyone to join in 4th grade. As for YJ 2021, the team started last year as 4th graders and this year 5 new girls are on the team, a 20% change. If your child is not ready yet, that is fine, but why run down the families with kids that are ready? The majority of youth activities have competitions at this age (soccer, basketball, cheer, dance,volleyball and the list goes on) and as long as the kids are having fun, making friends and learning the game, why give folks a hard time? The lack of 2022 teams for this iteration of 4th graders is based on demand. Some teams have it and others do not. YJ does because they are the biggest program and siblings alone drive the demand.

Respectfully in return,
I beleive the issue is with the fact that parents feel pressure to enroll their kids whether they are ready or not at the beginning age groups. They feel this fear because in the past there are many instances where kids get higher placement (blue) due to their involvement or duration in the program. Kids are also benefactors of their families contributions to the club/director and benefit in all star games and awards. BOTC has asked that specific names of kids not be submitted and I will respect that request however most people within the club and those reading this know who these kids are and have been. It's a simple fact and any words or arguments to the contrary are simply pointless. The fear is real because the situation is real. The choice is yours as the consumer and leaders don't lead forever. Especially those who take advantage of fear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you are singling out one specific team .....what players do you think are too old?

None of them are too old as the groups are based on grade not age, several key players however are so called hold backs. No problem with that at all other than as they get older that age advantage becomes less. My guess is you are the parent of a kid who is not a hold back and are hoping we would name your child as an ego boost. I do not think any are too old but I know of several that are hold backs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Respectfully in return,
I beleive the issue is with the fact that parents feel pressure to enroll their kids whether they are ready or not at the beginning age groups. They feel this fear because in the past there are many instances where kids get higher placement (blue) due to their involvement or duration in the program. Kids are also benefactors of their families contributions to the club/director and benefit in all star games and awards. BOTC has asked that specific names of kids not be submitted and I will respect that request however most people within the club and those reading this know who these kids are and have been. It's a simple fact and any words or arguments to the contrary are simply pointless. The fear is real because the situation is real. The choice is yours as the consumer and leaders don't lead forever. Especially those who take advantage of fear.

As a YJ parent I agree there are some 2021 kids who are on the blue now because their parents know they aren't that good and so they jumped in early. Doubt they will be there in a couple years, some kids just aren't that good. YJ blue is always competitive at every age. You can't be competitive if you take kids just because they commit early or their parents contribute. You can hide one or two that's it. And all clubs do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A couple = two
A few = three
Several = four or more?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A couple = two
A few = three
Several = four or more?

I know of several , my guess is there may be a couple more. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The driving force starting with 2020 to put teams together at such a young age has been driven by F&F. As she has expanded to younger and younger ages the initial teams have used lots of F&F to get it started. Would I know there was a new younger team starting if it was my first kid starting lacrosse, probably not. Everyone knew because siblings played in the older age groups and if you get in early you have a better shot of holding blue than earning it at a later date especially if you are a twitter follower, go to the luncheon, do the clinics, winter league and personal training.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one said that a MD town team beat elevate. The point was that someone was touting their team because they beat Elevate at National Draw who had beaten TG Black, Skywalkers, etc. The comment was that you shouldn't put much credence into those results because M&D beat Elevate 10-3 and had one of their goalies playing in the field because it was so uncompetitive. The person was just saying M&D had played a couple MD town teams that were far better than that Elevate team, not that a MD town team had beaten Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one said that a MD town team beat elevate. The point was that someone was touting their team because they beat Elevate at National Draw who had beaten TG Black, Skywalkers, etc. The comment was that you shouldn't put much credence into those results because M&D beat Elevate 10-3 and had one of their goalies playing in the field because it was so uncompetitive. The person was just saying M&D had played a couple MD town teams that were far better than that Elevate team, not that a MD town team had beaten Elevate.

SO if M&D beating Elevate is comparable to other town teams that M&D plays in/near their own towns, AND since Elevate beat TG Black, then what does that make TG Black?

Like Reply Quote
Page 148 of 327 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard