Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Yellow Jackets Dominate at Lax for the Cure

2021 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ SKAK
2020 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CURCIO
2019 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CARRO
2018 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ ROSE

Wow!!! What a weekend of amazing competition. Best of the best showed up for an awesome tournament for a wonderful cause.
Very well run. Congrats to the organization that runs Lax for the Cure. Class act.
And congrats to Yellow Jackets.

Best of the Best showed up? Funny, no M&D there and Skywalkers only had 2018's and older. But sure, whoever Monster Lax is is great I'm sure.

No M&D, skywalkers, topguns.... who was there ?/ All B clubs...way to go YJ beat up those B teams. [/quote

Just shows what a tool you are , your TG black teams have lost to some of those B clubs , if you consider those to be B clubs and your TG black has lost to them does that make TG black C level. Be happy your TG club finally won an actual grade level tournament with your 2020 team, although I wonder how many of that group where born in the correct year.

Since you are singling out one specific team .....what players do you think are too old?

None of them are too old as the groups are based on grade not age, several key players however are so called hold backs. No problem with that at all other than as they get older that age advantage becomes less. My guess is you are the parent of a kid who is not a hold back and are hoping we would name your child as an ego boost. I do not think any are too old but I know of several that are hold backs.