BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,892
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 145 of 327 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
funny, Curcio played Jones this year already and beat them soundly... Jones just playes in a lower divsion. Both excellent run teams

Funny, if you don't think Jones has some f and f also you need to pull your head from the sand. And so on down the line team wise. Our best against Jones best would be a [lacrosse] of a scrimmage. We would take 3/4 probably. The real problem is the losing and I for one (and others) am tired of it. Tg just took National Draw. Hello people. We are not the Best anymore. But you come on hear and boast that we won soundly. Pathetic. Who are trying to impress. Hmmm. I got it now. Wait till next yr I guess. More of the same.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny, Curcio played Jones this year already and beat them soundly... Jones just playes in a lower divsion. Both excellent run teams

Funny, if you don't think Jones has some f and f also you need to pull your head from the sand. And so on down the line team wise. Our best against Jones best would be a [lacrosse] of a scrimmage. We would take 3/4 probably. The real problem is the losing and I for one (and others) am tired of it. Tg just took National Draw. Hello people. We are not the Best anymore. But you come on hear and boast that we won soundly. Pathetic. Who are trying to impress. Hmmm. I got it now. Wait till next yr I guess. More of the same.

Time to break both teams down, combine the real talent, put Jones at the helm and make a run at it, miles away right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey did you see tracy weinie yelling at the officials today from the parents side of the field at the 2015 YJ vs skywalker game. Skywalkers take another one. and tracy you have to SHUTUP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ is not for sale and never has been all you jealous loosers.
Yes of the $2m asking price but someone said she wouldn't sign a non compete. Since she cant find a buyer she is going to get every age group to 5 or 6 teams already started with the 20's. And I bet when she gets to 6 she goes to 7. How many players didn't qualify for ELITE YJ this year. Answer they all made it even the kids who cant catch!
if your that unhappy with the program pull your kid and go someplace better..oh wait there isn't a better option your prob just upset bc you think your kid deserves to be on the first time and she didn't make it. Get over it. Let me tell you from my experience the kids are placed EXACTLY where they belong and it helps when you hit the recruiting portion in their lives. If your kid is not a true first team player then your kid will not get the looks of the top D1 schools. If you look at the first team from this years 2014 roster they are all mostly going top 20 D1 the second team is mainly going top 50 some D2 the third team going bottom 50 D1 or D2 and the fourth team mostly D2 or D3. That just shows she has the girls exactly where they belonged. In my opinion CR is giving everyone an opportunity they could not get from just playing high school bc colleges don't recruit high school games. Her top teams go to tournies that are stronger championship type (ie lax for a cure) it's a great system speaking from a parent whose graduated out. Stop the pettiness of criticizing one another if your not happy go elsewhere...otherwise support each other. If your kids a stronger player at the 20 level chances are the weaker girls are just slower in developing . Lots of time for skills to change I've seen it. I have seen some peak early and some not until college just enjoy it it ends before you know it and then you'll miss it all!!

Sad that you graduated out but are still trolling here
even sadder that you make a comment like that. Your a disgrace get a life..how about my daughter is a coach now jackass and I like seeing how things are going!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch... YJ2018 beats YJ2017 at Northeast championships for finals. Congrats 2018!

Now we will see if US Lacrosse enforces the rules regarding rosters. In the past YJ's have had teams qualify in this tournament but sent kids who did not even play in the qualifying tournament. If US Lacrosse allows this, it is a complete joke. You can;t let other kids take the spots of the kids who qualified.
JEALOUS MUCh

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch... YJ2018 beats YJ2017 at Northeast championships for finals. Congrats 2018!

Now we will see if US Lacrosse enforces the rules regarding rosters. In the past YJ's have had teams qualify in this tournament but sent kids who did not even play in the qualifying tournament. If US Lacrosse allows this, it is a complete joke. You can;t let other kids take the spots of the kids who qualified.

You are such a complete moron , go read the rules perfectly legal to have a certain amount of kids play who did not play in the qualifier. Why post ignorant posts like this , go back to your TG site and at least know what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both are excellent coaches as well. Be happy if your child has either. Great role models great coaches!!!
says the parent who can manipulate a young person coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol - just watch. It will happen.
agree. These tournaments are a money making joke. No such thing as firm rosters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ National Draw Champions! Once again TG no match for competition!

What age group? Because TG did very well in tournament. 2020 TG Black best in their age group. 2019, 2018, and 2016 all very strong teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both are excellent coaches as well. Be happy if your child has either. Great role models great coaches!!!

Curcio a good coach? A good role model? Really?

Jones on the other hand is an excellent coach and I agree with a number of others when I say Jones is the better team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No match , stop it you idiot. One kid controls 2020 and you struggled versus a weak elevate team. Plus as usual SS and CR won't play each other in pool play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones on the other hand is an excellent coach and I agree with a number of others when I say Jones is the better team.
F&F killing the 2020's needs to be fixed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age group? Because TG did very well in tournament. 2020 TG Black best in their age group. 2019, 2018, and 2016 all very strong teams.

2021 TG purple semi finalist
2020 TG black won championship, beat YJ in finals 6 3
2019 TG black finalist, beat YJ 8 0 in semi finals
2018 TG purple finalist, beat Yj 6 5 in semi finals
2017 TG black finalist, beat YJ 6 5 in semi finals
2016 TG purple semi finalist
2015 TG purple semi finalist

Way to Go Topguns.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You people are pathetic cowards . Curcio has been nothing but a good coach and person to these girls . Stop w the Jones has a better team not really even that close and everyone of those parents would move their kid up in a second . Go speak with your coach if you have no interest in moving up because I know for a fact not one of you have asked to stay down even if picked to move up , until you do that shut up, that being said you are most likely a TG parent so go back and watch your coaches kid play a whole game while yours sits on the bench.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your 2016 age has never won a tournament so strong is not exactly true, that being said they deserved to at least make the playoffs this year and fell victim to the nonsense goals against

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to YJ 20 Sal winning their divison....nice job girls! Best job to date. Tough game against Jones in the semis but Sal's team never gave up and fought back against a better team and made it competitive in the second half.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your 2016 age has never won a tournament so strong is not exactly true, that being said they deserved to at least make the playoffs this year and fell victim to the nonsense goals against

2016 YJ BLUE National Stall Champions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

F&F has split the top talent, and opened the door for TG to walk right in and be the best. That's not good planning on YJ part. Now frustrated YJ players and parents looking to jump ship, some to TG. The wheels have fallen off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You people are pathetic cowards . Curcio has been nothing but a good coach and person to these girls . Stop w the Jones has a better team not really even that close and everyone of those parents would move their kid up in a second . Go speak with your coach if you have no interest in moving up because I know for a fact not one of you have asked to stay down even if picked to move up , until you do that shut up, that being said you are most likely a TG parent so go back and watch your coaches kid play a whole game while yours sits on the bench.

I am not on Jones, but to be honest, every one of those parents I have spoken to, and it's been a lot, has great things to say about her. Furthermore, they are thrilled to be on that team, and despite what CR designates, they consider themselves the A team too. Nothing wrong with that. Curcio team just has to come to terms with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No match , stop it you idiot. One kid controls 2020 and you struggled versus a weak elevate team. Plus as usual SS and CR won't play each other in pool play

if you believe that one kid controls a game versus m&d or skywalkers you're sadly mistaken, perhaps that's the problem with your blue team, your two superstars can't win a game alone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones is a role model? Have you ever heard how she speaks to the Farmingdale girls? You have got to be kidding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the only good game all weekend in the 2016 age group would have been Tg black vs YJ, but it never happened. both went 4 - 0 in pool play. blame the schedule makers. weekend was a waste for these 2 teams. no competition....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the only good game all weekend in the 2016 age group would have been Tg black vs YJ, but it never happened. both went 4 - 0 in pool play. blame the schedule makers. weekend was a waste for these 2 teams. no competition....

Why would you send 2016 year kids to a tournament that has had barely any college coaches in attendance the last few years instead of sending the mto a recruiting tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree...when you look at some of the divisions and outcomes you have to scratch your head...and I am NOT talking about conspiracy theories either. 2016 was an example, 2019 had the same with the YJ team in the same division as the Skywalker team that won. Their division game was the best game in the whole age group.

2018 had some questionable brackets as well. M&D Black and Skywalker Blue on same side of bracket. Those two are by far the best teams (minus YJ 2018). When you see so many Purple teams from TG make playoffs and some finals you need to wonder as well...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021 TG purple semi finalist
2020 TG black won championship, beat YJ in finals 6 3
2019 TG black finalist, beat YJ 8 0 in semi finals
2018 TG purple finalist, beat Yj 6 5 in semi finals
2017 TG black finalist, beat YJ 6 5 in semi finals
2016 TG purple semi finalist
2015 TG purple semi finalist

Way to Go Topguns.....

Wow. Is this true? The yj's don't seem to be even close to the program they once were.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree...when you look at some of the divisions and outcomes you have to scratch your head...and I am NOT talking about conspiracy theories either. 2016 was an example, 2019 had the same with the YJ team in the same division as the Skywalker team that won. Their division game was the best game in the whole age group.

2018 had some questionable brackets as well. M&D Black and Skywalker Blue on same side of bracket. Those two are by far the best teams (minus YJ 2018). When you see so many Purple teams from TG make playoffs and some finals you need to wonder as well...

They do this on purpose for all age groups. Doesn't it make more sense to put the good teams in one division so that they play full games against one another? Doesn't that give you a better feel for who the best team actually is instead of playing a 25 minute playoff game? As a parent of a non-LI team I would much rather drive to NJ to play full games agains YJ, TG, etc then play full games against bad teams and only play 25 min games against you guys. My daughters team was in one of those good divisions and it was great playing all day against quality teams. The finals ended up being a laugher, but that was only 25 minutes of a fun weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please tell why some teams are scheduled to play 7 tournaments and others 6? When all paid the same amount to register.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time to break both teams down, combine the real talent, put Jones at the helm and make a run at it, miles away right now.

So says the parent of a kid on Jones team who is dying to be on the top team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are so funny. Both teams lost. yeesh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so says the parent of F&F kid who doesnt belong and hopes its never corrected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't pay the same amount - the more
tournaments the higher the fee

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong! The higher the age group you pay only for the tournaments you want to play in. The younger age groups, is one fee for all tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The arrogance of the Curcio parents is only matched by their stupidity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No match , stop it you idiot. One kid controls 2020 and you struggled versus a weak elevate team. Plus as usual SS and CR won't play each other in pool play

if you believe that one kid controls a game versus m&d or skywalkers you're sadly mistaken, perhaps that's the problem with your blue team, your two superstars can't win a game alone

There are no superstars on the blue team. Good players they have some depth but no superstars on that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you send 2016 year kids to a tournament that has had barely any college coaches in attendance the last few years instead of sending the mto a recruiting tournament?

Which recruiting tournanment are you referring to? Tell us where we should have played?? The Champions Cup, in Richmond is a three day event.. unfortunately for LI kids we still have school..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No match , stop it you idiot. One kid controls 2020 and you struggled versus a weak elevate team. Plus as usual SS and CR won't play each other in pool play

I guess YJ doesn't have a player of that caliber to control the game for them. Maybe next year guys. Starting to sound like the Mets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those that have more tournaments, pay more...they have to register for more tourneys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only the senior group pays per tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please tell why some teams are scheduled to play 7 tournaments and others 6? When all paid the same amount to register.
I think since they are developmental teams, they only get 6 tournaments

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And people are OK with that?

Like Reply Quote
Page 145 of 327 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 326 327