BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 103 of 220 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter is on 2020 black and wasn't asked to play and to be honest I could care less! It was the last practice before the 1st tournament and my daughter was practicing with her TG team, right where she should have been. So please do not assume all of us really care where the other half of the team was, we don't!

When you say "right where she should have been" its obvious you care and feel the other kids also should have been there. The competition at the first tournament is a joke, so being at the "last practice" vs playing against the best teams out there is an easy choice.

Other tan M&D, who were the best teams out there?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Draw schedule is up.... now watch CR do her magic.

You know it will change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on 2020 black and wasn't asked to play and to be honest I could care less! It was the last practice before the 1st tournament and my daughter was practicing with her TG team, right where she should have been. So please do not assume all of us really care where the other half of the team was, we don't!

When you say "right where she should have been" its obvious you care and feel the other kids also should have been there. The competition at the first tournament is a joke, so being at the "last practice" vs playing against the best teams out there is an easy choice.

Other tan M&D, who were the best teams out there?

it can be age group dependent but best teams out there in no particular order, MD, STEPS , SKYWALKER, YJ, HEROES

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know it will change.

I hope someone can make changes happen. 2021s from TG and YJ and in same division but do not play each other. That means they also cannot meet in the playoffs. I think the same scenario exists for the 2020 division as well. Get your leadership to make those games happen!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great showing at the 2020 black practice this week. Seemed only about half the girls were there.

The girls from this team and some of the 2021 black went to a tournament this weekend. Looks like they forgot to ask the other half of the team.

They did not forget just probably did not want to deal w a bunch of ball hogs, bring 24 kids to a tournament which is ridiculous, interact with parents that bash them on boc constantly. Maybe they just wanted to play with kids who they are friends with regardless of what club or town they are from. I would not worry about it your complaining to BS will make it impossible to ever do it again as he will now tell all of you what events you are allowed to attend even if it has nothing to do with TG.

No dog in the fight, but it's apparent that you insulted your team, your coach and the organization. If you feel your better equipped to coach, evaluate players and pick tournaments perhaps you should play as an independent team. Why don't you stay home this weekend instead of playing in a sub par tournament with a bunch of sub par kids?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, it's obvious the teams we're facing in most of these tournaments, have practiced much more, and are on the same page. Probably played together, as a team, in the fall, and winter. The TG practices, fall, and winter stuff with other teams, and other coaches, and generic practice drills just don't cut it when you play the top teams, or even strong B teams...I wish our team could play together all year round, like some of the others. We have the talent, but takes half the summer to get it going as a unit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the tournament watching YJ bury TG black, have to say the TG purple team played right before this game and they looked much better than this team. Solid chemistry and great offense. ~Liberty Parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the tournament watching YJ bury TG black, have to say the TG purple team played right before this game and they looked much better than this team. Solid chemistry and great offense. ~Liberty Parent

Total blow out by YJ. Maybe they should stay home and not go to Colorado they don't have and 2015s they can bring!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Purple better than black gasp!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]At the tournament watching YJ bury TG black, have to say the TG purple team played right before this game and they looked much better than this team. Solid chemistry and great offense. ~Liberty Parent

Purple better than black gasp! [/quote. I concur, ball movement and transition much better on purple, strong attack and unselfish players. This black team has individual players but no teamwork.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age group are you referring to where purple can compete with black? Must be two very competitive teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age group are you referring to where purple can compete with black? Must be two very competitive teams.

2017 Purple, with some work, and more practice can be very good!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
topguns 2016 spanks 2016 Yellow jacket defo ( the great blue team) ..It was a real beat down 13 to 6.. goalies made hardly any saves. topguns got draws and ground balls. and scored at will...
lets start with the excuses YJ parents like injuries, were home taking S.A.T and graduation or the best one. we dont try at showcases ... that is BS cause the coach Defo was yelling and screaming coaching his a@@ off. Come On Man.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2017 buried TG, so appears that different age groups have different talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
topguns 2016 spanks 2016 Yellow jacket defo ( the great blue team) ..It was a real beat down 13 to 6.. goalies made hardly any saves. topguns got draws and ground balls. and scored at will...
lets start with the excuses YJ parents like injuries, were home taking S.A.T and graduation or the best one. we dont try at showcases ... that is BS cause the coach Defo was yelling and screaming coaching his a@@ off. Come On Man.....

TG uniforms looked impressive too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Md United beat down TG 10-6. So not sure what this weekend says about any one team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Md United beat down TG 10-6. So not sure what this weekend says about any one team.

what age group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team are you referring to? What does this even mean? "So not sure what this weekend says about any one team."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know it will change.

I hope someone can make changes happen. 2021s from TG and YJ and in same division but do not play each other. That means they also cannot meet in the playoffs. I think the same scenario exists for the 2020 division as well. Get your leadership to make those games happen!!!

Dont worry, it will change

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at how many TG & YJ girls are playing on the best high school teams in Suffolk it says a lot for both programs. So stop the hating and enjoy the relationships that are forged between the girls and parents. Some of us are crazy but it keeps it entertaining and a few beers and tattoos poolside are always fun. This is my last go around and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it with everyone. You can never have enough friends in the lacrosse world. One last thing 2015 Liberty Black was one of the most competive teams we played last summer hoping to get another shot at you girls. Stay heathy have fun and enjoy because I sure will be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is based on one game? I'm guessing u r talking about black 2017?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is based on one game? I'm guessing u r talking about black 2017?

My daughter is on 2017 Purple and most of our team stayed to watch YJ 2017 vs TG 2017 Black very one-sided game score 15 or 16 to ZERO. YJ team looked very talented very solid team work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2017 B team is pretty good too! Good for them. Great lacrosse on Long Island. Love, don't hate!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you, a TG purple parent, are feeding into the negativity on this site and bashing TG black players?? Really?? Any team can have a poor showing at any given time. There are many factors that play into a team doing well. The 2017 black girls are all great athletes and have proven it time and time again. Most of them play multiple sports and are scholar-athletes. Let's all remember that these are YOUNG women we are talking about. All of you people need to get a life and stop bashing other people's children. This site should be taken down!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you, a TG purple parent, are feeding into the negativity on this site and bashing TG black players?? Really?? Any team can have a poor showing at any given time. There are many factors that play into a team doing well. The 2017 black girls are all great athletes and have proven it time and time again. Most of them play multiple sports and are scholar-athletes. Let's all remember that these are YOUNG women we are talking about. All of you people need to get a life and stop bashing other people's children. This site should be taken down!!

How is that bashing?? The poster just stated the score amd complimented the better team? I don't see any bashing at all. They will meet again in Colorado, maybe black will do better? Relax and enjoy the sport!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Remember - there's a VERY good chance that wasn't an actual 2017 purple parent! It may have been a setup, and you might have taken the bait! I hope it was false, but unfortunately the teams do not get along which is sad...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter's on 2017 Black and yes we did have a poor showing this past weekend. It happens and hopefully won't happen again. The entire team was out of sync. YJ is a very talented group of athletes - no question and it just shows that we have a lot to work on. I know nothing of the black and purple team not getting along. My daughter never has anything negative to say about them, so I hope there is no animosity between the teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shannon coached this game to win also, my uncommitted kid on the back end of this TG team talent-wise didn't see much of the field, the top players saw most of the minutes, and most of the top players are already committed. I was sorry to see this as this was a chance for an uncommitted player to potentially get some notice against strong competition. I'm all for equal playing time but maybe start a game or a half with the second lines once or twice in a weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter's on 2017 Black and yes we did have a poor showing this past weekend. It happens and hopefully won't happen again. The entire team was out of sync. YJ is a very talented group of athletes - no question and it just shows that we have a lot to work on. I know nothing of the black and purple team not getting along. My daughter never has anything negative to say about them, so I hope there is no animosity between the teams.

I agree, girls on both teams see no color and cheer on each others games. They are equal talent wise, each with their strength and weaker players and I'm sure the brass would agree. The JY '17 team is a well oiled machine full of talented athletes who have played together year round for qute some time. Let's give credit where it's due.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Md United beat down TG 10-6. So not sure what this weekend says about any one team.

Yes they did... The middie who takes the draws for MD united is tall, fast and very skilled..might be the best in this age group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That top guns camp
In shoreham is awful

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone fill me in a little on the TG 2018 Purple team? We play them in a couple of weeks at National Draw. Our team is talented but mostly 2019's playing up a year. I imagine they will have their hands full but it will be a great challenge for our girls. Thanks and safe travels to everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That top guns camp
In shoreham is awful

Yoyo. TG is not in Shoreham.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That top guns camp
In shoreham is awful

TG did have a camp in Shoreham either last year or the year before as well as their camp in WB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the top guns camp at SWR high school for this year is listed on the top guns website so yoyo was correct

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That top guns camp
In shoreham is awful

Some of you people are dumb as mud. Shannon used to run a camp out there to get the east end kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That top guns camp
In shoreham is awful

You must be new or something, topguns have been running a camp in SWR for years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Besides the money issues, why not have a true Battle of Long Island girls lacrosse at the end of the tournament season keep the girls in the blue, black, purple , white whatever the colors division invite all LI clubs to participate at different venues and lets see who has the best weekend or just start a 4 week Long Island Club league. Yes I know the Money. Just a thought.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Besides the money issues, why not have a true Battle of Long Island girls lacrosse at the end of the tournament season keep the girls in the blue, black, purple , white whatever the colors division invite all LI clubs to participate at different venues and lets see who has the best weekend or just start a 4 week Long Island Club league. Yes I know the Money. Just a thought.

I wonder what the under/over on parent altercations and player injuries would be each week? Most of these people can barely make it through one tournament together, can you imagine the dynamic on a weekly basis?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yoyo, top guns do run
a camp in shoreham. It's their top guns east camp
At the middle school yoyo. Maybe you should go and continue to learn nothing. Yoyo

Like Reply Quote
Page 103 of 220 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard