BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
once is a mistake, 3-4 times is a trend

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
let's try and at least spell college correctly if you're trying to get into one

WOW is that all you got? Really? No wounded why the YJ get a bad reputation. I fact they deserve it because of people like you. Stop living your glory days and think about your kids and their future, if they follow your footsteps there going nowhere. It’s sad that some people feel they must always be on top and when someone else has a good point or idea there attacked, for what, their spelling. Very Sad.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
let's try and at least spell college correctly if you're trying to get into one

WOW is that all you got? Really? No wounded why the YJ get a bad reputation. I fact they deserve it because of people like you. Stop living your glory days and think about your kids and their future, if they follow your footsteps there going nowhere. It’s sad that some people feel they must always be on top and when someone else has a good point or idea there attacked, for what, their spelling. Very Sad.

I'm not a YJ parent but I get a laugh out of the spelling police. I think I've probably posted a correction or two myself. So sue me. "Your" instead of "you're" bothers me, as does "collage" instead of "college." After years of posting on various forums, I've mostly given up. It's not worth the bandwidth. Don't assume the spelling police are trying to one-up the poster. Bad spelling, and even worse, bad punctuation really do make for rough reading.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Team Elevate is holding a tryout for 2015 girls ONLY on Saturday December 17th at the Hofstra Bubble from 5-6:30pm.

Information can be found on the tryout board.

Also - SPECIAL THANKS to those who have are helping with our HOLIDAY MAGIC Charity. We still need help and 100% of everything we receive goes directly to the kids in homeless shelters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by teamelevate
Team Elevate is holding a tryout for 2015 girls ONLY on Saturday December 17th at the Hofstra Bubble from 5-6:30pm.

Also - SPECIAL THANKS to those who have are helping with our HOLIDAY MAGIC Charity. We still need help and 100% of everything we receive goes directly to the kids in homeless shelters.

Can ayone give me some insight into team elevate? I have never heard of this club but I am instereted in the 2015 girls team. thanks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Can ayone give me some insight into team elevate? I have never heard of this club but I am instereted in the 2015 girls team. thanks
BOTC would recommend visiting the Team Elevate web site (link is available in the Long Island Clubs content island to the right of your display). There, you will see program details, club philosophy pages, and some endorsements which might help you decide if you would like to attend tryouts for their 2015 program.

You can also directly contact Dave Kotowski (see the tryout thread) for a personal conversation. Note that Team Elevate also sports Abby Morgan on the staff from the Hofstra Women's Program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
BOTC would recommend visiting the Team Elevate web site (link is available in the Long Island Clubs content island to the right of your display). There, you will see program details, club philosophy pages, and some endorsements which might help you decide if you would like to attend tryouts for their 2015 program.

You can also directly contact Dave Kotowski (see the tryout thread) for a personal conversation. Note that Team Elevate also sports Abby Morgan on the staff from the Hofstra Women's Program.

Doubtful you will find anything but great things on the website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This age group will be playing in the U-15 National Championships at Disney's "Espn Wide World of Sports" this July. The LI Yellow Jackets are defending Champions. Any info on other LI club teams making the trip? I would expect some heavy hitters from Maryland will be there (M&D, Hero's etc..)

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
BOTC congratulates the following 2015 girls who have been selected to represent Long Island in the 2012 Brine National Lacrosse Classic. This event will be held from June 29th through July 3rd in Maryland.

Amorison, Alyssa, M, 2015, Huntington, NY
Apuzzo, Samantha, M, 2015, West Babylon, NY
Bonafede, Ella, M, 2015, Bay Shore, NY
Daly, Lauren, G, 2015, Shoreham, NY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw them this weekend. They seemed to be coached well but lacked over all talent.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
US Lacrosse has released the girls youth lacrosse teams that will compete in the fourth annual US Lacrosse Under-15 National Championships from July 24th through July 26th at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.

US Lacrosse Girls’ U15 National Championship
Be More Lax (Md.)
Cardinal (Va.)
Coast2Coast NorCal (Calif.)
Coyotes Fusion (Colo.)
CT Dodgers (Conn.)
Desert Heat (Ariz.)
Eagle Stix Atlanta (Ga.)
Houston (Texas)
Lax Maniax (Fla.)
Lightning (Ga.)
Lonestar (Texas)
Long Island Liberty (N.Y.)
Long Island Top Guns (N.Y.)
NorCal Elite Blue (Calif.)
NorCal Elite Green (Calif.)
North Carolina
Pacific Falcons Blue (Calif.)
Sky Walkers 2015 Blue (Md.)
StickBenders (Fla.)
Top of the Bay (Md.)
Triple Threat National (Calif.)
Utah
Washington State
Yellow Jackets Team 1 (N.Y.)
Yellow Jackets Team 2 (N.Y.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a combined 2015/16 team that payed up against all 2015 teams.

Saw them this weekend. They seemed to be coached well but lacked over all talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
US Lacrosse has released the girls youth lacrosse teams that will compete in the fourth annual US Lacrosse Under-15 National Championships from July 24th through July 26th at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.

US Lacrosse Girls’ U15 National Championship
Be More Lax (Md.)
Cardinal (Va.)
Coast2Coast NorCal (Calif.)
Coyotes Fusion (Colo.)
CT Dodgers (Conn.)
Desert Heat (Ariz.)
Eagle Stix Atlanta (Ga.)
Houston (Texas)
Lax Maniax (Fla.)
Lightning (Ga.)
Lonestar (Texas)
Long Island Liberty (N.Y.)
Long Island Top Guns (N.Y.)
NorCal Elite Blue (Calif.)
NorCal Elite Green (Calif.)
North Carolina
Pacific Falcons Blue (Calif.)
Sky Walkers 2015 Blue (Md.)
StickBenders (Fla.)
Top of the Bay (Md.)
Triple Threat National (Calif.)
Utah
Washington State
Yellow Jackets Team 1 (N.Y.)
Yellow Jackets Team 2 (N.Y.)
4 teams from California and only 2 from Maryland. Are the California teams so strong that there needs to be 4 of them? At least Sky Walkers will be there to give the L.I. teams a run for there money. Why isn't Stars Gold on this list they took 2nd place last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 15 blue, are head and shoulders above all LI teams and , m&d, heroes, united and even most 2014 teams. nobody competes with this team. plain and simple, simply the best. we will see at u15 nationals this summer. this team beats everyone badly. wait till u15 nats in florida this summer. if you played this team last year and you didn't lose by more than 10 goals ,, please respond with score and tourn and date. else shutup.
YJ blue parents, that right....

WOW can't wait to see some team out there beat your team even if it's by one goal. It would be so much fun reading this thread. How Arrogant! It’s funny that over the years I’ve gotten to know this team and the parent’s reaction. It would be great to see the steam.

Really? That would make you feel all giddy? Do you stay up at night thinking about it? What a loser! Think about it dude! Does a group of 14 year old girls success really get under your skin? I don't think the parents on that team care at all if they lose or not. They know the kids have worked hard and are a great team. I am also sure someone will beat them! Every team will have a bad day! It is people like you who will make a big deal of it, just to [lacrosse] people off. If you really knew the team and the parents you would not be saying that!

The answers to your question is NO.
The only loser is the person / parent who started this message.
Oh Yes. The parents do care if they win or lose. It’s about collage.
Yes all the kids work hard and they do deserve to win for all the girls in all the Clubs.
Yes at one point the 2015 Blue will lose and I would want to see the reaction of the YJ club and this thread.
The only person pissed seems to be you. And I do know the team and the parents and that’s why I said what I said.
To me it seems this all started with a boast from a Y.J. parent about how much better 2015 blue is than every other team, and how they crush everyone by 10 or more goals. The truth is they got beat in Md. and didn't make it to finals. Then they went to a very weak Lax By The Sea tournament where you prediction came true against some of the weakest travel programs around, then you went to a mediocre National draw where your only competition was against yourselves and M&D and you lost there too. Now your going to a camp???? who are you going to beat there. I know your going to say its a recruitment camp Yadda Yadda Yadda.... And your boasting about that tourney in Fla. last year there was no Loony's M&D, MD Sky Walkers Liberty, Heros, did you play anyone down there? very good you beat teams from Cali and Texas. Seems like you didn't just have a bad game , seems like a trend

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard