BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,756
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 100 of 220 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of us actually do very well for ourselves and refuse to pay $48,000 for what? Please, enlighten me on what we would get if we paid that over budget amount? Oh & the guy picking up the trash has a better pension then you. That's one of the place the $ is going to.

This island has changed and sadly will continue to erode. Taxes, LILCO, LIPA, PSŁG, multiple level government, Insurance, I can go all day on what we overpay for on an island that was great.

I am encouraging my kids not to live here.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some of us actually do very well for ourselves and refuse to pay $48,000 for what? Please, enlighten me on what we would get if we paid that over budget amount? Oh & the guy picking up the trash has a better pension then you. That's one of the place the $ is going to.

This island has changed and sadly will continue to erode. Taxes, LILCO, LIPA, PSŁG, multiple level government, Insurance, I can go all day on what we overpay for on an island that was great.

I am encouraging my kids not to live here.

Can you end this thread as it no longer has to do with Top Guns. Please!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get this straight, this is topguns thread? people on LI pay too much in taxes and Lipa, pseg, and insurance. the island is eroding. the garbage man has a great pension. and its all Bill's fault that you are encouraging your child to move off LI .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get this straight, this is topguns thread? people on LI pay too much in taxes and Lipa, pseg, and insurance. the island is eroding. the garbage man has a great pension. and its all Bill's fault that you are encouraging your child to move off LI .

lol! now, back to TG - has anyone seen the new uniforms yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah yellow and blue with a bee in the middle

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last week I saw bigfoot, loche ness and even a ufo. They all actually exist as it turns out. As far as the uniforms, there have been no confirmed sightings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last week I saw bigfoot, loche ness and even a ufo. They all actually exist as it turns out. As far as the uniforms, there have been no confirmed sightings.

I should've known the dumb replies would come right out. dumb question I guess. just trying to change subject.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah yellow and blue with a bee in the middle

NEVER!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it's the bumble bee's fault. How can we get back to Top Gin talk when nothing has happened yet. My daughter did enjoy the first practice and had a great time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any coaches in TG organization that have been successful this year coaching their school team , seems no one in the organization has a team that will make the playoffs . Abandon ship, it is sinking ,where are these great coaches I have been hearing about?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wanna talk about sinking ships?? How's Northport doing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2nd place...kinda where they've been for a while!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Second place. How YOU doing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously you bring up Northport who are currently in 2 nd place and will be making the playoffs . How have your TG " best coaches " doing. Hofstra more losses than wins w no NCAA bid , East Islip having a stellar year , what 16 th place not making playoffs , more losses than wins. I would leave this discussion to die if you are a TG fan , a lot of the top teams are being coached by YJ staff , just the way it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9-5....and lost every big game this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Second place. How YOU doing?

1st Place!

Xoxoxo
West Islip Girls Lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wanna talk about sinking ships?? How's Northport doing?

Early exit from the playoffs coming right up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any coaches in TG organization that have been successful this year coaching their school team , seems no one in the organization has a team that will make the playoffs . Abandon ship, it is sinking ,where are these great coaches I have been hearing about?

If you are a bee, why do you come to this thread. I don't find myself going to the bee's sight. Get a life u loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously you bring up Northport who are currently in 2 nd place and will be making the playoffs . How have your TG " best coaches " doing. Hofstra more losses than wins w no NCAA bid , East Islip having a stellar year , what 16 th place not making playoffs , more losses than wins. I would leave this discussion to die if you are a TG fan , a lot of the top teams are being coached by YJ staff , just the way it is.

Isn't it the players that play. Coach this, coach that. Why do you come on this site to bash people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That Stings!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless they get to play EI or Hofstra, lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are a bee, why do you come to this thread. I don't find myself going to the bee's sight. Get a life u loser.

Because his daughter got cut from black so now he hides on this site and bashes TG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because his daughter got cut from black so now he hides on this site and bashes TG

Exactly...there are many of those who didn't make black, and fled the program, but some on here, and bash TG. That's why we all need to take this stuff with a grain of salt, and just be happy if you're kids are happy, and it works for your family!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , the only argument you guys offer is if it works for you and if your kids are happy , believe me the kids are equally happy in all the programs just some have legit coaching while others have college kids .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , the only argument you guys offer is if it works for you and if your kids are happy , believe me the kids are equally happy in all the programs just some have legit coaching while others have college kids .

How's Connetquot doing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Connetquot doing?

About equal to EI much worse than Northport, Mt.Sinai, Huntington, ESM, Sayville. Maybe Shannon can take Connetquot over and in a couple years they will have an almost 500 record.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And yet when the top teams do play each other in games spanning the age groups, it is a even split of who wins, so the coaching doesn't really seem to matter one bit. Not all of the YJ coaches are competent as you may think, many of these college athletes have vastly more experience at the highest level. As most of you that have varsity experience will know that many varsity coaches aren't all that. Does coming on this site and proclaiming my club's coaches are better than your club's coaches, really make you feel better? I wonder if your dad could beat up my dad. So childish, got to laugh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Connetquot doing?

About equal to EI much worse than Northport, Mt.Sinai, Huntington, ESM, Sayville. Maybe Shannon can take Connetquot over and in a couple years they will have an almost 500 record.

Maybe SS will take oveR WesthamptOn and move Your daughter to defense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And yet when the top teams do play each other in games spanning the age groups, it is a even split of who wins, so the coaching doesn't really seem to matter one bit. Not all of the YJ coaches are competent as you may think, many of these college athletes have vastly more experience at the highest level. As most of you that have varsity experience will know that many varsity coaches aren't all that. Does coming on this site and proclaiming my club's coaches are better than your club's coaches, really make you feel better? I wonder if your dad could beat up my dad. So childish, got to laugh.

Yes, it is really ridiculous, all this dumb comparing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are clueless , split down the middle , not even close.

2014 YJ has dominated
2015. YJ. Has dominated
2016. Yj has won every time
2017. Yj has won everytime
2018. Yj has won everytime except 1 tie
2019. Never played
2020. TG Not very even , once the teams get mixed as YJ does not send their recruited kids to recruiting events your TG may win a few , and yes you won at the U15 but not an even split

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's Connetquot doing?

Lol! There's a YJ coach for you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2014 YJ has dominated
2015. YJ. Has dominated
2019. Never played
2020. TG Not very even , once the teams get mixed as YJ does not send their recruited kids to recruiting events your TG may win a few , and yes you won at the U15 but not an even split

Many of us don't care...go back to your arrogant YJ thread, where you belong. Where do you get your inaccurate info? You obviously haven't seen EVERY game, at EVERY age group. Those are stupid blanket statements. What will you do when your daughter is done with lacrosse? Maybe then you'll get a life, but probably not...probably keep collecting disability

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Being happy playing lacrosse, and having a good experience is not an argument, you dope. It's the reason most kids should be playing travel lacrosse, but of course you don't understand - you're not very bright. Most of the college kids have played the game at the highest level, and have been coached by the best in the game, where they've learned the intricate details, which many "non-college kid" coaches (and you) will never learn, or understand. Some of them still need work on their coaching skills, which will come with experience, but many of them are VERY good already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Being happy playing lacrosse, and having a good experience is not an argument, you dope. It's the reason most kids should be playing travel lacrosse, but of course you don't understand - you're not very bright. Most of the college kids have played the game at the highest level, and have been coached by the best in the game, where they've learned the intricate details, which many "non-college kid" coaches (and you) will never learn, or understand. Some of them still need work on their coaching skills, which will come with experience, but many of them are VERY good already.

Get over yourself " intricate details" it's girls lacrosse not brain surgery.Please tell us the intricate details your coach has learned playing mens lacrosse in college, the best coach in your program is a high school coach. It's shows how clueless you are when you would prefer some college kid coach instead of an established high school coach with a college kid coach as an assistant. It was so much fun watching one of your college coaches get to drunk to walk a few years back in front of his team, I guess they just need to work on their coaching skills. Intricate details what a tool bag.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over yourself " intricate details" it's girls lacrosse not brain surgery.Please tell us the intricate details your coach has learned playing mens lacrosse in college, the best coach in your program is a high school coach. It's shows how clueless you are when you would prefer some college kid coach instead of an established high school coach with a college kid coach as an assistant. It was so much fun watching one of your college coaches get to drunk to walk a few years back in front of his team, I guess they just need to work on their coaching skills. Intricate details what a tool bag.

Like I said, you're not very bright, so I won't waste too much time picking apart each of your ignorant statements. You obviously don't know the details of the game (you're a simpleton), you don't know where my daughter's coach played in college (she didn't play men's lacrosse), you don't know all the coaches in the program, or how good they are, and you don't know what I prefer (I never mentioned that), so keep talking your immature nonsense tough guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever club you come from, this is the exact attitude of parents that no club wants any part of. You are embarrassing yourself and your club coming on this thread and stomping your feet having a hissy fit over "an opinion". You got to move on and I'm sure CR would tell you the same thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like I said, you're not very bright, so I won't waste too much time picking apart each of your ignorant statements. You obviously don't know the details of the game (you're a simpleton), you don't know where my daughter's coach played in college (she didn't play men's lacrosse), you don't know all the coaches in the program, or how good they are, and you don't know what I prefer (I never mentioned that), so keep talking your immature nonsense tough guy.

"Intricate Details" okay Mr. Lacrosse expert, don't need to know your daughters coach to know she has little chance to be an elite player with a father like you. Actually I do know all of the coaches in your program and the best ones are not college players you dope.In terms of what you prefer I think it's obvious you prefer the intricate details of ballet over sports if your super bright mind gets my meaning Sally. Go have a conversation with any college coach and they will tell you they are looking for athletic kids that are beasts on the field not your " intricate detailed " kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , the only argument you guys offer is if it works for you and if your kids are happy
, believe me the kids are equally happy in all the programs just some have legit coaching while others have college kids .

2014 YJ has dominated
2015. YJ. Has dominated
2019. Never played

Many of us don't care...go back to your arrogant YJ thread, where you belong. Where do you get your inaccurate info? You obviously haven't seen EVERY game, at EVERY age group. Those are stupid blanket statements. What will you do when your daughter is done with lacrosse? Maybe then you'll get a life, but probably not...probably keep collecting disability

You have a TG parent posting that the games have been evenly split between the top teams ( not even close) .Curious , no blanket statement , which age group other than 2020( babies) has it been evenly split or as in the 2020 age group gone TG way.If you want to say some of the age groups are getting close , go ahead but evenly split you are delusional. When you use terms like get a life it's obvious that your statement of not caring is BS.If your kid is happy playing TG good for them but do not post on a public forum nonsense that involves other clubs that you are obsessed with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Being happy playing lacrosse, and having a good experience is not an argument, you dope. It's the reason most kids should be playing travel lacrosse, but of course you don't understand - you're not very bright. Most of the college kids have played the game at the highest level, and have been coached by the best in the game, where they've learned the intricate details, which many "non-collegpe kid" coaches (and you) will never learn, or understand. Some of them still need work on their coaching skills, which will come with experience, but many of them are VERY good already.

"Intricate Details" okay Mr. Lacrosse expert, don't need to know your daughters coach to know she has little chance to be an elite player with a father like you. Actually I do know all of the coaches in your program and the best ones are not college players you dope.In terms of what you prefer I think it's obvious you prefer the intricate details of ballet over sports if your super bright mind gets my meaning Sally. Go have a conversation with any college coach and they will tell you they are looking for athletic kids that are beasts on the field not your " intricate detailed " kid.

This is why TG will continue to grow and prosper, who in their right mind would want to join a club and have to stand on the sidelines next to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you have never stood on a sideline next to BS. You have joined a club that the owner of has said many far worse things in much more profane language than that. You post these nonsense replies when it is so transparent you could not possibly believe them yourself, go ask BS for his opinion on the matter or his opinion of any other club and see what comes out of that discussion.

Like Reply Quote
Page 100 of 220 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard