BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,512
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 144 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word around town has it the Barracudas team is the New 2021 "A" team for Express which Cuda team ? is Unknown as of now They are loaded with talent from a few powerhouse town programs and did see one of the two teams play during the fall. I Have not seen much other then word of mouth , but do know and seen that the Wolverines are not very good for a team who has been around for some time and has been beat by just about every town team around.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wolverines aren't the A team. They've just been around the longest.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word around town has it the Barracudas team is the New 2021 "A" team for Express which Cuda team ? is Unknown as of now They are loaded with talent from a few powerhouse town programs and did see one of the two teams play during the fall. I Have not seen much other then word of mouth , but do know and seen that the Wolverines are not very good for a team who has been around for some time and has been beat by just about every town team around.

Wolverines aren't the A team. They've just been around the longest.

Murry Bergtraum Graduate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is what is wrong with these boards a person asks a question and some coward behind an anonymous post bad mouths you. I happen to be a night worker, sorry that my schedule is not like yours. There is no need to be such an a--hole.It would be nice to meet up with you in the real world to knock your teeth in because it seems like you need a good beating

I have question for you ? Does it bother you enough to wake up at 2:35 am to come on here and ask which team is which? couldn't sleep? Maybe call Chanenchuk himself I am sure he will answer your question during normal business hours . JUST A BIG WOW... 5th grade lacrosse buddy , does it matter that much on which team is ABC in the middle of the night?

Question about the 2021 Express teams. I know Woverines are the "A" team, who is the "B" team Cuda orange or Cuda's Blue?
Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I happen to be a night worker
say no more say no more nudge nudge wink wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So violent angry and cranky... go to sleep and dream of knocking in teeth you wet noodle !

This is what is wrong with these boards a person asks a question and some coward behind an anonymous post bad mouths you. I happen to be a night worker, sorry that my schedule is not like yours. There is no need to be such an a--hole.It would be nice to meet up with you in the real world to knock your teeth in because it seems like you need a good beating

I have question for you ? Does it bother you enough to wake up at 2:35 am to come on here and ask which team is which? couldn't sleep? Maybe call Chanenchuk himself I am sure he will answer your question during normal business hours . JUST A BIG WOW... 5th grade lacrosse buddy , does it matter that much on which team is ABC in the middle of the night?

Question about the 2021 Express teams. I know Woverines are the "A" team, who is the "B" team Cuda orange or Cuda's Blue?
Thanks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So violent angry and cranky... go to sleep and dream of knocking in teeth you wet noodle !

Thanks

Parents are ready to knock teeth out over the name of a 5th grade sports team? Really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the teeth extractor is a coaches worst nightmare with his angry violent temper I am sure he is on his way of making a infamous name for himself throughout the lacrosse community.

Thanks

Parents are ready to knock teeth out over the name of a 5th grade sports team? Really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could be a coach too! Then it's a kids worst nightmare... far worse.

Sounds like the teeth extractor is a coaches worst nightmare with his angry violent temper I am sure he is on his way of making a infamous name for himself throughout the lacrosse community.

Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would belong then over on the 91 forum , as statistically speaking the reason why there has been a huge drop off of loyallty to that organization due to bad coaching ethics all around , which 91 at first denied and now after so many complaints admits by placing actual part time non parent coaches to the staff. i would say more specifically to the age group that the original poster mentioned but give or take a year up or below.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of express 2021 A team, they had a nice win vs. 91 Orange on Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of express 2021 A team, they had a nice win vs. 91 Orange on Saturday.

Is that the Wolves?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very odd ball start of season so far , the predicted powerhouse teams are all getting loses as the competition gap has now widened tremendously !! this is what its all about , no longer one team with all the best players. The Wolves have been beaten by many no name teams including town teams but suddenly beat 91 orange , its when a team has an off day the effects will show, and in the competitive travel program world people will chip away at it ! Who knows what's in store next week the Wolves will lose to a town B team.

Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season hasn't started yet. Shamrock is a nice warmup. Express is a great program for the older kids and a good instructional program for the younger kids. If you think 2021 express is a top 3 team your are crazy. Definitely an improved B team but nothing more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season hasn't started yet. Shamrock is a nice warmup. Express is a great program for the older kids and a good instructional program for the younger kids. If you think 2021 express is a top 3 team your are crazy. Definitely an improved B team but nothing more.

You're are wrong. The 2021 top team is an A team and can compete with the top of the food chain.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have never beaten 91, igloo, team li, turf island (now icon) n regular season play. Actually never made it to the championship with any two of these teams playing...so at best they are #5 which makes them a B team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have never beaten 91, igloo, team li, turf island (now icon) n regular season play. Actually never made it to the championship with any two of these teams playing...so at best they are #5 which makes them a B team

***News Flash*** They just beat 91 Orange.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So then by your logic only the top 4 teams can be considered "A" teams?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have nothing better to do with your lives than beat your chests over 5th grade teams? My son is now in 9th and so much will change over the next four years. Mark my words!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is correct and the the fifth team is probably one of the top B teams. To address them beating 91 orange, I repeat they have never beat the top 4 teams in regular season play. Not talking about a fall tourney where players have conflicts, some teams have practiced over the winter some haven't, coaches try to new players at new positions etc. Maybe express will be an A team this year, too early to tell but never have been at this age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is correct and the the fifth team is probably one of the top B teams. To address them beating 91 orange, I repeat they have never beat the top 4 teams in regular season play. Not talking about a fall tourney where players have conflicts, some teams have practiced over the winter some haven't, coaches try to new players at new positions etc. Maybe express will be an A team this year, too early to tell but never have been at this age.

Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have nothing better to do with your lives than beat your chests over 5th grade teams? My son is now in 9th and so much will change over the next four years. Mark my words!

Very true. However, given the acceleration in recruiting, be sure your child is positioned with the "right team" by the time 7th grade rolls around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the God of Lacrosse! All hail his mighty opinion. May we all humbly become as all knowing as him or at least become graced with his good favor

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the God of Lacrosse! All hail his mighty opinion. May we all humbly become as all knowing as him or at least become graced with his good favor

So says the wolverines parent who has been paying $2,000 a year for 3 years to watch his sons team avoid real competition or when forced to play a top team, get dominated. But at last there is hope, for you have beaten a partial 91 team in a fall tournament. Rejoice rejoice for your $6,000 (plus the additional cost of the helmet) has gotten your son onto a solid B team. All hail the wolves may they be part of an organization that has no dominant teams below the 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the wolverines parent who has been paying $2,000 a year for 3 years to watch his sons team avoid real competition or when forced to play a top team, get dominated. But at last there is hope, for you have beaten a partial 91 team in a fall tournament. Rejoice rejoice for your $6,000 (plus the additional cost of the helmet) has gotten your son onto a solid B team. All hail the wolves may they be part of an organization that has no dominant teams below the 8th grade.

We don't need to turn this into a 91vs express debate. There are hundreds of pages which cover that topic. I don't think anyone will argue that 91 is the hot organizations right NOW and has the best teams top to bottom. These things come and go but pretty clear at the moment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We don't need to turn this into a 91vs express debate. There are hundreds of pages which cover that topic. I don't think anyone will argue that 91 is the hot organizations right NOW and has the best teams top to bottom. These things come and go but pretty clear at the moment.

Not true where it really matters! 2017,2016!! Nice try though!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for 91.. 2K sounds kind of cheap after all is said and done... Although I did get a nice discount on a helmet, not through Lacrosse Unlimited. I did use a friend Lacrosse Unlimited Express Discount Card for some cleats a month or so ago. We both agree we pay to much for our guys to play, but the feeling of being left behind is so overwhelming that we and everyone else does it. Plus they have fun. Be well my friends, spring is almost here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am neither an express or 91 parent but I must say those 2020 boys over at 91 are really making you think 6th grade means something. and don't tell me I am crazy but college coaches are noting those special players. BTW didn't the turtles make you think 6th and 7th were important also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am neither an express or 91 parent but I must say those 2020 boys over at 91 are really making you think 6th grade means something. and don't tell me I am crazy but college coaches are noting those special players. BTW didn't the turtles make you think 6th and 7th were important also.

So is the 2020 Crush Team locked up for eternity? No kid can ever gain access to the team from this point forward through HS because the current players are all so talented (gaining the attention of college coaches no less!)? Further, I guess you are saying that 91 has identified the +/- 20 best players on LI and there is nobody better out there. They may currently be the best 6th grade team....however trying to make it more than that at this point leaves you sounding, well.....crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are absolutely boys in 6h grade who may be more athletic. But that team is a machine. Will players be added, sure. Dropped, I don't know. Attrition. Look at xtreme this past year, were kids added, Sure. Were kids dropped, sure. Some saw the writting on the wall and didn't return.

Same happened to the turtles in time there was some turnover.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and the point was that 6th grade lacrosse on LI may actually start to mean something. Crush has proved that it can.

Not that they have the best talent just the best team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the organizations response to what happen at Blatant's tournament with the 2018 team playing 2019?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it make a difference? We all know the answer. Their 7th grade coaches pulled out once they realized that crush was in their bracket. No need for a response from the organization. Take it for what it is and move on. That organization has some work to do at these younger ages. No need to kick them while they are down.

What is the organizations response to what happen at Blatant's tournament with the 2018 team playing 2019?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes how could they send them to do that while that team was playing in the 2018 bracket at the same time. How could they send the same team to play in both bracket with no break?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kick who? The team that showed and playing down or the team that no showed or poor little Express who laughed all the way to the bank. I guess Express isn't going to apologize, admit or even address this incident. The Long Island lacrosse scene continues to get scummier. What a shining beacon of morality for LI's future Catholic varsity athletes! Those top 2 institutions should be so proud as MC laughs all the way to the bank.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was the Express team a mix of 7th and 8th graders or really the 8th grade team that played at Blatant?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No comparison Turtles at 6th grade vs Crush at 6th grade. Check out the videos. Not even close. Crush would torch them head to head...torch. Their torching 2019 teams at a very difficult maturation stage in this game for playing up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No comparison Turtles at 6th grade vs Crush at 6th grade. Check out the videos. Not even close. Crush would torch them head to head...torch. Their torching 2019 teams at a very difficult maturation stage in this game for playing up.

Oh boy...Is this a player saying this or some mo mo dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's they're, not their Crush dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not a fan of the sportsmanship of either team, but have to agree! Turtles good, Crush great! Will be interesting to watch them over the next few years. I want to see how they do in individual showcases as well as against traditionally strong MD and PA teams.

Like Reply Quote
Page 65 of 144 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard