BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao! That was a good one...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Committed players or parents???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Lmao...but united is better than smash. It's ok, no big deal. Both teams are great maybe 1 and 2 but smash parents are you ok being #2 just asking. Sorry for costing you a nights sleep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow these united parents are really stirring
the pot!! Our team played both this fall; smash
is better than united. Igloo is better than united.
By the spring minutemen might be better than united.
Stop with the nonsense. Just enjoy your team.
United is good. They are in 4th grade. Who cares
until 7-8 grade. Stop bragging and enjoy!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao...but united is better than smash. It's ok, no big deal. Both teams are great maybe 1 and 2 but smash parents are you ok being #2 just asking. Sorry for costing you a nights sleep.

this whole thing is funny - guess you're bored and want to stir it up. that's fine - as long as we can keep it friendly - it makes for good entertainment. i have nothing to do with 91 but my son competed against both teams and smash is clearly the better team. but again, it is 4th grade, things change, teams recruit, players (um.. parents) team swap, etc, etc... good news we all have about 6-8 years to talk about this. i can tell you one thing with the lax club saturation - you better start putting grades first or it won't matter how good your son is.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United never beat Igloo and Igloo never beat Smash.....Any questions????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who beat smash??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it appears the Smash parents are as arrogant as the Crush parents. I'm sure they will call their next great team "Smush" or "Squish" or another obnoxious name, and another group of dads living vicariously thru their kids will crawl out from under their frustrated rocks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just one question as I am new to all this. My son is a good 9 year old laxer but my wife and I are not tools, can we still have my son tryout for smash. If push comes to shove we can act like tools. Thanks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it appears the Smash parents are as arrogant as the Crush parents. I'm sure they will call their next great team "Smush" or "Squish" or another obnoxious name, and another group of dads living vicariously thru their kids will crawl out from under their frustrated rocks.

Smash dad here. We're leaning toward Slush.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would u want to associate with the Smash Tools when there are other very good teams out there? Just saying…..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to clarify, Smash is the A team and United is the B team! Many players who were cut from Smash and other teams are on United. Decent team but more of a B bracket team. Smash, Igloo, and Express A are the A bracket teams at the 2022 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to clarify, Smash is the A team and United is the B team! Many players who were cut from Smash and other teams are on United. Decent team but more of a B bracket team. Smash, Igloo, and Express A are the A bracket teams at the 2022 bracket.

To be clear express <<deleted>>, igloo and smash blows them out every time and now that united and jesters are excellent express will fall way behind. What makes express an A team, they never beat any decent team ever and got crushed by every good team. Sorry express, maybe next year but not this one.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Language Violations
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash dad here. We're leaning toward Slush.

Go with "TRASH" - people won't question the name then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol…that was perfect!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol…that was perfect!!

Yes, calling a bunch of 9 year olds Trash is "perfect."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the kids…the parents and the example they set for their 9 year olds...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah and hurling anonymous insults across a youth lacrosse message board is clearly the sign of a class act.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah and hurling anonymous insults across a youth lacrosse message board is clearly the sign of a class act.

I think its funny, yet quite accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't want to try out for Smash!!! Stick with Igloo as they are a better program and personally I think they are gonna beat Smash this year. Both in record and head to head.

91 is losing its steam and everyone knows it.

Good Job Parents....You will always have the orange socks!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone need a goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ needs help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard HDD is looking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't want to try out for Smash!!! Stick with Igloo as they are a better program and personally I think they are gonna beat Smash this year. Both in record and head to head.

Didn't Smash just win up at Yale? and Also at the Halloween Havoc? Yes definitely looks like they are losing steam. Has Igloo won at all this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't Smash just win up at Yale? and Also at the Halloween Havoc? Yes definitely looks like they are losing steam. Has Igloo won at all this fall?

Yes ash beat igloo by one goal in havoc and yes igloo won a fall tournament in princeton. Too early to tell who has lost stean and who Has gotten better but they are both good teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys all need to relax and enjoy the fact that your child is in 4th grade and playing such a high level of lacrosse. It is amazing to me that so many of you come on here and bash 9 year old boys. It is a marathon not a sprint. They have 8 more years of lacrosse ahead of them. Enjoy the games and be thankful that your son is healthy and playing at such an incredible level at such a young age. I marvel at the talent everyday I watch these boys play. You should not care at this age if the team is winning, what should matter is are they getting better, and are they enjoying the game. Good Luck to all the boys this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said….It's such a shame you can't keep the Crazy parents away from the boys in this sport….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all honesty the crazy parents are the ones u find out never played sports in their life. Usually the big out of shape moms who have the loudest mouths. Then the fathers who try and live out their athletic dreams through their kids by putting them in every clinic/camp and talk bad about other kids. It's time and time again the same type of people doing this. Or the best the type of guy is the one who talks up their high school career to find out they were not that good. That's the best to call out those types. And people trust me u know who u are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i find it amazing that people are stating a 4th grader team is "losing steam" whatever the heck that is at this age. Please read that again folks. 4th Grade! News flash folks as they all get older everyone tends to start catching up to each other. you have no idea at this age about the kid who has yet to pick up a stick and will be good. the kid who can barely catch at this age yet goes on to star on a varsity team or the kid that is great at this age but ends up quiting because his parents are crazy and the kid doesn't want to do it anymore. Have seen it play out. You all need to just relax folks and let your kid (not you) enjoy this time

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Spring tournaments where are the top 2022 teams going this spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 top Long Island Teams at 2022 are 91- Smash, Igloo and Team Long Island White. Team Long Island plays as U-10 not 2022. You can check their individual websites to get the tournaments they will be attending

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 top Long Island Teams at 2022 are 91- Smash, Igloo and Team Long Island White. Team Long Island plays as U-10 not 2022. You can check their individual websites to get the tournaments they will be attending

If you enter the Shamrock or Pro Player you'll likely meet up with them. Plus you'll likely see the next level of teams like the Express Minutemen who finished out their fall with back to back undefeated tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You left out Express and Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Express Minutemen the same team that been playing
at the hub indoor League? If so don't think they will compete
with the likes of smash or igloo. Not sure why team long island get put up at the top.
who have they played to say that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with the likes of smash or igloo. Not sure why team long island get put up at the top.

91 white (United) has significantly improved, as did LI Express. Both are excellent teams. Team LI? Not sure if same team, but I saw Igloo play a Team LI last Spring. Igloo won like 14-1. Unless they have realllly improved, I do not think they are on the same level as Smash, Igloo, United, or Express (just from what I have seen).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI 2022 white never played igloo last year, maybe that was the B team, they did play 91 united 3 times last year and beat them 2 out of 3 times. All of these young teams are going to be good, to start lax at such a young age, the future is bright for all LI youth lacrosse players. Think about where they will be in 5 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 white (United) has significantly improved, as did LI Express. Both are excellent teams. Team LI? Not sure if same team, but I saw Igloo play a Team LI last Spring. Igloo won like 14-1. Unless they have realllly improved, I do not think they are on the same level as Smash, Igloo, United, or Express (just from what I have seen).

We keep hearing Team LI is good, and have no reason to think that is not the case, but it is hard to verify that since they do not play in many of the tournaments the other top teams do. 91 United and Express are really improved. My humble opinion based on observations and results so far is: 1 - 91 Smash, 2 - Igloo, 3 - 91 United, 4 - Express. I know there are a number of other travel teams out there for this age group (Outlaws, HDD, Legacy) but I don't think any of those teams are in the league of the big 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one said anything about being good at all, what was stated was that they beat 91 United twice last year & have not played igloo, write what you want but that's the fact. Top tournaments, really they are 10. Make your rankings no one really cares about the facts on here anyway because it gets turned into something else. Can't believe that I am wasting my time even arguing this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to beat the best before you can say your one of the top team.
just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ doesnt rank anymore.

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard