BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,300
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 233 of 260 1 2 231 232 233 234 235 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We all know the Elite division which are pretty much locks. What will the AAA division look like for HoCo?

Pick two: Team MD, Team Money or Clippers Blue
FCA White
Cannons
Blue Claws
Predators
Pick two: Forest Hill, Hereford, Pro Start, or Hawks Black

Where would DCE Orange fall into this?
DCE Orange and Hawks Black will play AAA, Predators down to A looking at their fall scores.

For HOCO, the focus is on where you finished last HOCO season, not how you did in the Fall. Predators won AA, so likely going to AAA on that basis alone. Bethesda Bandits now DCE Orange played in A, so I doubt they jump up two divisions. Sounds like a play in game is likely for AAA.

The BLC 2028 Blue team played in the Elite in HOCO. Then when the end of summer came half of the ML 2028 team came over and split the BLC 2028 team into DCE Black and Orange. So I am guessing the DCE Orange will play AAA.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ML parents should be angry about the flyins and kids CM is trying to recruit in the DMV playing for free in Orlando. Not to mention the chatter that several of them are getting free hotel rooms.
He has done this for years. The loyal parents who have been there for years get hosed. They pay full freight, and he uses free play as bait to lure the unsuspecting fish. One big viscous cycle. Someone else comes along with an organized effort, it’s over for ML

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know the Elite division which are pretty much locks. What will the AAA division look like for HoCo?

Pick two: Team MD, Team Money or Clippers Blue
FCA White
Cannons
Blue Claws
Predators
Pick two: Forest Hill, Hereford, Pro Start, or Hawks Black

Where would DCE Orange fall into this?
DCE Orange and Hawks Black will play AAA, Predators down to A looking at their fall scores.

For HOCO, the focus is on where you finished last HOCO season, not how you did in the Fall. Predators won AA, so likely going to AAA on that basis alone. Bethesda Bandits now DCE Orange played in A, so I doubt they jump up two divisions. Sounds like a play in game is likely for AAA.

The BLC 2028 Blue team played in the Elite in HOCO. Then when the end of summer came half of the ML 2028 team came over and split the BLC 2028 team into DCE Black and Orange. So I am guessing the DCE Orange will play AAA.

I’m sure they will sign up for it, but it is up to Ricky and Co. if they get it. Might have a few play in games for AAA this year. Time for some new blood in AAA, been the same teams for a few years now.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ML parents should be angry about the flyins and kids CM is trying to recruit in the DMV playing for free in Orlando. Not to mention the chatter that several of them are getting free hotel rooms.

I’m sure CM makes very good money on the tournament. It only makes since he’s willing to reinvest some profits to help ensure his teams do well. ML isn’t the only one covering costs. See Red Hots National.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See ML's division in Orlando. It's LOL-rigged so they can at least win some games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m sure CM makes very good money on the tournament. It only makes since he’s willing to reinvest some profits to help ensure his teams do well. ML isn’t the only one covering costs. See Red Hots National.
If I’m a loyal paying parent, I’m gone… wouldn’t take much, that would be enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If I’m a loyal paying parent, I’m gone… wouldn’t take much, that would be enough
That why there are literally only 4-5 kids remaining on that team from the one 1.5 years ago that won the summer NLF in Lehigh. And if those 4/5, 2+ are gone this spring/summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ML obsession on this board is exhausting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like all great things, many envious peopleare are jealous unless they are part of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s really only like 3 or 4 former tragically obsessed ML parents who are actually making themselves look silly.

Most people do not care.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML is a dying organization. Can only hold the wool over peoples eyes so long.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like all great things, many envious peopleare are jealous unless they are part of them.
There’s not a single aspect about Madlax that could be described as “great” by anyone who has been part of it, much less witnessed as an opponent. Dumpster fire.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax still have the 15 yr old lefty 8th grader?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep. #47. But I’ve seen him paying for Next Level Mojo’s and Red Hots, so he may not be available when Madlax needs him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep. #47. But I’ve seen him paying for Next Level Mojo’s and Red Hots, so he may not be available when Madlax needs him

He along with a dozen other 15 year olds and about 150 other regular kids “play” for red hots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He along with a dozen other 15 year olds and about 150 other regular kids “play” for red hots.
The Red Hots thing makes no sense to me. Can’t imagine it exists beyond 8th grade? No club coach/director is going to let their better players go off on some self-gratifying Instagram jaunt over playing with their regular Club team when this stuff actually matters— summer after 8th grade to summer after 10th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take a look at the ML Orlando tournament to see the cupcake division CM put his team in. Hahaha.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With all those players, is everyone welcome or they have a maximum amount of players for each tournament? Do they select the players for the tournament? Asking for a friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I saw a kids posting on social media that they where flying from Baltimore to Florida on Christmas morning to play in the circuit. Umm, imo I think it’s a little much. Half the family stays home and the other half travels. Asking, is it worth it? I guess 8th grade sports is more important.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact CM schedules all ML (“Supreme Nationals” LMAO) teams in the worst pools shows how little confidence he has in his organization. It’s laughable how obvious the scheduling fix is. Because of the cupcake pool play games, they will make the bracket at most ages, but won’t win a single championship. ML is on its way out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See ML's division in Orlando. It's LOL-rigged so they can at least win some games.
You can bank on spending $10,000 if your kid plays in The Circuit (travel, flight, hotel, rental car, food, lax fees, etc.) for all 3 events; maybe more. Probably the biggest money grab in youth sports. The real athletes are playing football, soccer, basketball, baseball and wrestling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is in 6th grade, we made the trip down to FL last year, day after Christmas…was it worth it?
Nice trip for the family; games were early so lots of pool time for the kids, which was fun, parents had a good time socializing at pool/dinners and games were competitive. Overall, nice trip but wouldn’t do it again. More of a one time thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact CM schedules all ML (“Supreme Nationals” LMAO) teams in the worst pools shows how little confidence he has in his organization. It’s laughable how obvious the scheduling fix is. Because of the cupcake pool play games, they will make the bracket at most ages, but won’t win a single championship. ML is on its way out.

Thanks Red Hots coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best players left on ML - thru multiple age groups, but particularly the 28s - also play on MOJOs. Odds those kids leave at the end of spring and/or after HS acceptances? Very high. The boys, who are all friends talk about it openly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I saw a kids posting on social media that they where flying from Baltimore to Florida on Christmas morning to play in the circuit. Umm, imo I think it’s a little much. Half the family stays home and the other half travels. Asking, is it worth it? I guess 8th grade sports is more important.

Mind your business and worry about your own child.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Red Hots coach.

Pretty sure the Red Hots coach will be willing to let the games speak for themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well since it was said it was posted on social media it becomes everyone else’s business and up for public discussion. If you are worried about what people think don’t post it publicly. Just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to FCA at The Circuit? Too many 25 year olds playing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CM and ML have been fixing their own tourneys and pool play for years. Nothing to see here.
The only difference is that before, they at least had a little talent and could win a tourney from time to time. Oh well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your son didn’t make the team. Maybe next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make the team? Looking at the rosters I can see a lot of bench warmers from Elite, AAA, AA teams in HoCo. Hopefully those kids are getting some PT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is in 6th grade, we made the trip down to FL last year, day after Christmas…was it worth it?
Nice trip for the family; games were early so lots of pool time for the kids, which was fun, parents had a good time socializing at pool/dinners and games were competitive. Overall, nice trip but wouldn’t do it again. More of a one time thing.

How was the Instagram Classic in Naples? Great place to be in December, just rather be there for anything other than lacrosse in the off-season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make the team? Looking at the rosters I can see a lot of bench warmers from Elite, AAA, AA teams in HoCo. Hopefully those kids are getting some PT.

So now you’re studying the team rosters? Have you checked the stats too? You seem awfully interested in this event.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some might say that you sitting around reading kids social media posts is a waste of time but who are we to judge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How was the Instagram Classic in Naples? Great place to be in December, just rather be there for anything other than lacrosse in the off-season

Circuit already losing its luster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Circuit already losing its luster.

The Circuit is a joke now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CM and ML have been fixing their own tourneys and pool play for years. Nothing to see here.
The only difference is that before, they at least had a little talent and could win a tourney from time to time. Oh well.
The Burrito Supremes had a rough day in their powder puff pool, then cooked it so they don’t play Red Hots. That salsa is way too hot for Cabell (see: Naptown).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Burrito Supremes had a rough day in their powder puff pool, then cooked it so they don’t play Red Hots. That salsa is way too hot for Cabell (see: Naptown).

Haaaa. Now that’s funny.

Sunday games not any better for Cabell & Co. Got absolutely whitewashed by a team from Boston 13-2. And according to a ML parent, Cabell was on full tilt as usual. Last two games outscored 21-5.

The “Burrito Supremes” experiment is off to a rough start, heard they had 35 kids on the sidelines. All those parents who paid full boat to be in Orlando at Xmas can’t be happy about all the freebies he brought in. Sandstorm in 2 weeks anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that Cabell hired new coaches. Was he back on the sidelines?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that Cabell hired new coaches. Was he back on the sidelines?

I am sure it is different with the Supreme team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 233 of 260 1 2 231 232 233 234 235 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard