BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts388,411
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 64 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 63 64
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all you complaining about holdbacks, I have two words for you... Tyler Buchner.

Shot 100mph as an on-age 7th grader at WYSL in 2016. I know... I was therewith my (also) on-age 7th grader who didn't even weight 100lbs yet. The kid towered above just about everyone there.

Middle school is tough. There will always be kids who hit puberty well before (and well after) their peers. That's life, get over it. In 1-2 years it doesn't matter anyway. Your kid should control what HE can control.

Parent of a late-blooming on-age public school kid that's now junior in college playing on a good D3 team. He played against those holdbacks, even as a pre-pubescent all those years in middle school, and got better for it. I'm thankful he had that experience.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should 2029s go to hs prospect days?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
...to justify your holdback playing youth sports outside of school....
Oh so you have your own set of "goal posts" or is it "excuses."

How do you sleep at night knowing your kid is taking advantage of younger kids in school sports. Wow, I can't believe it. I thought you were one of the true heros out there. Turns out you are just like the rest of them, taking advantage of the system when it suits you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow attacking kids on the site."Know this as fact - Your son is weak, little and untalented." Real Mature. Leave the kids out of it. Celebrate their accomplishments and help make them better players and even better people. Comments like this translate into your kid copying you on the field and end up being known as that kid. SMH

Kids being held back for sports goes back since private schools have been around. This is nothing new just deal with it and move on. Life is fair so stop the whining and crying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you sleep at night knowing your kid is taking advantage of younger kids in school sports. Wow, I can't believe it. I thought you were one of the true heros out there. Turns out you are just like the rest of them, taking advantage of the system when it suits you.

I see reading comprehension was not your thing in school.

FIFY , How do you sleep at night knowing your kid is playing against older kids in school sports.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you suggesting girls are more emotional than boys? This forum should be tougher because it’s for boys?
If you’re tired of hearing/reading it, leave the site you clown.
Know this as fact - Your son is weak, little and untalented.

You’re the clown with statements like that about kids. I asked if the girls forums complain about holdbacks as much as you and your friends complain about the holdbacks? You understand now?
All the kids know each other at this point and know who is who. I don’t think they care as much as you. My son seeks out your holdback crybaby on the field, runs him over, makes him cry and then him and his teammates watch you console him with a lollipop. By the way, he is one of the youngest in the 29’ class and would be considered younger in the 30’ class. What do you call that? I’m sure he will be labeled a holdback next year by clowns like you making false ASSumptions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son is not that good and that’s okay. He just wants to make you proud.
He hears you talking w the other dads, bragging. He’s just trying to make you happy. Can’t you see that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should 2029s go to hs prospect days?

If it’s free (they are) then sure.

What else is there to do on a random weeknight in Nov/Dec

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FIFY , How do you sleep at night knowing your kid is playing against older kids in school sports.
I think you both are on to something. Why aren't we splitting kids up by birth-month so everyone is generally the same exact age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an idea!!! Lets just play lacrosse. Everyone has sort of excuse or issue. Who cares just play lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s a greatidea! Let your kids do kid stuff and have real fun and you goofy parents play lacrosse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an idea!!! Lets just play lacrosse. Everyone has sort of excuse or issue. Who cares just play lacrosse
But then who do we blame when "we" lose and our little superstars miss out on middle school lax glory?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup I agree let them play lacrosse. That also includes not buying into the recruitment process, paying ridiculous prices for clubs, travelling cross country to try to get spotted and recruited. Expect (dream) a scholarship because of the team your on. Yup let the kids play.

Support your local rec programs that are just about extinct. Support local and underserved communities by providing lacrosse and growing the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Hogan canned Mollot. Where ya at Hawks folks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well deserved. He's still on the site right now but assume that will change. Wishing he drinks heavily and takes a long drive this holiday season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the 2029 coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you both are on to something. Why aren't we splitting kids up by birth-month so everyone is generally the same exact age.

If only there was a place to bet here. It is a sure thing that you are a holdback parent. Better yet Ms Holdback, put it at some cutoff month that lets all the holdbacks like your son play with schoolmates and also let anyone play down that wants to at that cutoff month regardless if they are a holdback or want to play down and next grade up. I can hear the holdback parents now, why is he allowed, he isnt in our grade ! LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well deserved. He's still on the site right now but assume that will change. Wishing he drinks heavily and takes a long drive this holiday season.

EASY , Easy there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If only there was a place to bet here. It is a sure thing that you are a holdback parent. Better yet Ms Holdback, put it at some cutoff month that lets all the holdbacks like your son play with schoolmates and also let anyone play down that wants to at that cutoff month regardless if they are a holdback or want to play down and next grade up. I can hear the holdback parents now, why is he allowed, he isnt in our grade ! LOL.
So you actually think it's fair for our little princes to play against kids of varying ages? Don't you think that's dangerous and terrible for their parent's self esteem?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the 2029 coach?
What happen? Was Mollot that bad of a Coach? Thought that team was drama free.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The daddy ball has become too much for even him, and he was just as guilty. There are obvious reasons where this team struggles and he knew how to coach around those weaknesses.
He made the team what it is, the Best!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whomever wrote the comment about taking a long drive clearly needs to rethink their life. What a terrible human being you are. I’m sure you’re a great parent as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whomever wrote the comment about taking a long drive clearly needs to rethink their life. What a terrible human being you are. I’m sure you’re a great parent as well.
Amen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This team Struggles?? They struggled one fall. Otherwise have been the most dominant regional team in the country for several years. They struggled this fall for a number of reasons and he was one of them. Get a grip people. The guy was spread too thin to coach either team he was tied to successfully. He walked away knowing that they were bringing in another HC regardless. You people need to get a life. The hawks will be fine, and frankly the HC they brought in is a major upgrade on the whole thing. You don’t typically see coaches like this brought in until highschool at the hawks.

This means hogan is setting this team up for success early. He knows what he’s got and isn’t about to lose it. Kudos to hogan and the rest of the coaches(including the one who walked away, knowing the kids would be in good hands) for making sure these kids get what they deserve.

Moving on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The daddy ball has become too much for even him, and he was just as guilty. There are obvious reasons where this team struggles and he knew how to coach around those weaknesses.

Dude built arguably one of the top 2029 teams in the country over the past 3 years and this is how parents repay him for all his time and efforts? NLF Championships, HOCO Championships, Tournament Victories............what else do you fool parents want?

Heard that this has started to divide the team now, and that some players will definitely leave for Clippers at the end of the season if not sooner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude built arguably one of the top 2029 teams in the country over the past 3 years and this is how parents repay him for all his time and efforts? NLF Championships, HOCO Championships, Tournament Victories............what else do you fool parents want?

Heard that this has started to divide the team now, and that some players will definitely leave for Clippers at the end of the season if not sooner.
Clippers? Good one!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a

Team was divided Spalding vs St Mary’s. If your not

Committed to Spalding you going to get pushed out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a

Why would a team playing at such a high level push anyone out? Why mess with the formula? Makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a

Why would a team playing at such a high level push anyone out? Why mess with the formula? Makes no sense.

The 2026 team he's lead for years is losing and the guy acts more immature then 7th graders. See the future with him and run!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a

See the 2026 team and all the kid that left

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a

Highly doubtful it happens to the 2029 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a

Just wait - it happens to every Hawks team as they near high school and teams start flying in kids or the boarding kids show up, then you'll see kids who got pushed out go from their respective clubs to Hawks. Hawks kids will get replaced. It happens every year single year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a

Just wait - it happens to every Hawks team as they near high school and teams start flying in kids or the boarding kids show up, then you'll see kids who got pushed out go from their respective clubs to Hawks. Hawks kids will get replaced. It happens every year single year

I'm guessing any HOCO team would welcome any Hawk's kid with open arms if this actually happens. There's a ton of talent on that team right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO this dude has hawks and crabs mixed up. GET OUT OF HERE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are then any players from McD currently playing for a top ten D1 program ? Not a player that sits on the bench, but a player that’s an impact player like BL attackman at Yale or Gilman attackman at Harvard. McD gets players committed but doesn’t prepare them for college ball!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kinda hard to do. Unless it's intentional.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So any teams going to the World Series?

Like Reply Quote
A