BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,292
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 67 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 66 67
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
One could argue that those smaller Madlax and FCA kids competing against more mature kids will be better players when they mature.

But they don’t, they come on here and complain about it.

Of course FCA wouldn’t complain about it since they clearly seemed to embrace the Holdback philosophy last year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the top FCA Hold Backs is now on the Crabs B team. I guess it didn't really pan out.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

FCA lost two players to age verification… lefty attack and backup goalie.

They did not lose any midfield to age verification.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is correct the midfielder was a hit to the team.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Can someone also provide his SS #

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is correct the midfielder was a hit to the team.

Not diminishing the players who were cut/left the team but outside of the lefty attack, no one was critical to the on field success compared to new players on the roster.

The team has actually upgraded at Goal and at midfield. Defense is in transition but has the chance to be an improvement once new pieces gel.

Biggest issues IMO are A. some of the jumps in physical maturity amongst competing teams B. having to completely rework an offense with new pieces that are still being evaluated.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
One of the top FCA Hold Backs is now on the Crabs B team. I guess it didn't really pan out.

Crabs A 2028
FCA 2029
Crabs B 2028

Yeah that seems like the wrong direction.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

He was one of the bigger 2028s...remember the real cutoff date was supposed to be Sept 1.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

He was one of the bigger 2028s...remember the real cutoff date was supposed to be Sept 1.

No argument. Sept 1st should have been the date.

But claiming FCA “embraced” holdbacks because one player of significance was 4 days older than the adopted cutoff is ludicrous.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

He was one of the bigger 2028s...remember the real cutoff date was supposed to be Sept 1.

No argument. Sept 1st should have been the date.

But claiming FCA “embraced” holdbacks because one player of significance was 4 days older than the adopted cutoff is ludicrous.

Whats Ludicrous is that you are defending being a May birthday while majority of boys who play sports in this country's earliest Birthday is Sept1 thru Dec1, and majority are much latter. But lets defend being a holdback and getting to play down and play against younger players, now that Ludicrous!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

He was one of the bigger 2028s...remember the real cutoff date was supposed to be Sept 1.

No argument. Sept 1st should have been the date.

But claiming FCA “embraced” holdbacks because one player of significance was 4 days older than the adopted cutoff is ludicrous.

Whats Ludicrous is that you are defending being a May birthday while majority of boys who play sports in this country's earliest Birthday is Sept1 thru Dec1, and majority are much latter. But lets defend being a holdback and getting to play down and play against younger players, now that Ludicrous!

Hey skippy... might need to refresh your reading comprehension skills... "No argument. Sept 1st should have been the date." is a pretty clear indicator that I support a normal school year cutoff. I pointed out the gross exaggeration by the previous commenter that FCA "Embraced the holdback model" last year.

That's clearly not the case. Moreover, I don't know any Elite level clubs in maryland that would refuse to roster a kid because his parents made the decision to hold him back. HOCO, US Lacrosse and NLF largely determine eligibility. If a kid meets that eligibility and he's good, he's gonna make the club. Yes, a few clubs like True and Crabs openly push kids to reclass. I can assure you, FCA is not one of those clubs.

You and I may not agree with June 1 but we don't make the rules.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t all this a mite point for 29 and after. So why still talk about it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

He was one of the bigger 2028s...remember the real cutoff date was supposed to be Sept 1.

No argument. Sept 1st should have been the date.

But claiming FCA “embraced” holdbacks because one player of significance was 4 days older than the adopted cutoff is ludicrous.

Whats Ludicrous is that you are defending being a May birthday while majority of boys who play sports in this country's earliest Birthday is Sept1 thru Dec1, and majority are much latter. But lets defend being a holdback and getting to play down and play against younger players, now that Ludicrous!

Hey skippy... might need to refresh your reading comprehension skills... "No argument. Sept 1st should have been the date." is a pretty clear indicator that I support a normal school year cutoff. I pointed out the gross exaggeration by the previous commenter that FCA "Embraced the holdback model" last year.

That's clearly not the case. Moreover, I don't know any Elite level clubs in maryland that would refuse to roster a kid because his parents made the decision to hold him back. HOCO, US Lacrosse and NLF largely determine eligibility. If a kid meets that eligibility and he's good, he's gonna make the club. Yes, a few clubs like True and Crabs openly push kids to reclass. I can assure you, FCA is not one of those clubs.

You and I may not agree with June 1 but we don't make the rules.

Most holdback apologists say just that, " I agree ,should be on age and Sept 1 ", of course followed by, I dont make the rules , just go by them. Having a May birthday is playing down and using the system at youth level that is ludicrous as you say. But, it is within the rules.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

Really? Surprising because I thought he played in an indoor team for ‘08 and ‘09s.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

Really? Surprising because I thought he played in an indoor team for ‘08 and ‘09s.

Yes. He made the U16 US Box team as a 13 year old.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCA’s top 2 players/holdbacks from last summer (middie and left attack who both towered above the other kids) weren’t at NAL last weekend. Totally different team. Same great goalie play (and obnoxious dad) though.

Just for the record........FCA 2029 lost 2 players to the new Age Verification from last summer. Lefty attackman and goalie. The lefty attackman is playing on the Crabs 2028 B Team. The goalie is taking some time off from lacrosse.

There was no midfielder or any other positions lost.

Was the lefty attack an '09 birth year? or did he just miss the cutoff for '10?

Missed cutoff by 4 days. May 27th birthday.

Really? Surprising because I thought he played in an indoor team for ‘08 and ‘09s.

Yes. He made the U16 US Box team as a 13 year old.

Impressive. Though I suppose his size was on par or bigger than many of those kids.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Why do you say that about Futures?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Why do you say that about Futures?
They have not played in a single tournament with the new age verified rules this fall. All others in the top 10 have.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Why do you say that about Futures?
They have to recruit for the World Series because they have at least 2 kids who are holdbacks. One of the kids played for Brotherly Love 2028 and was 13 in April of this year (My kid knows some of the boys on the team).

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Why do you say that about Futures?
They have to recruit for the World Series because they have at least 2 kids who are holdbacks. One of the kids played for Brotherly Love 2028 and was 13 in April of this year (My kid knows some of the boys on the team).

What does second circus event have to do with anything? All national teams, correct?

Futures is a sister to the nationals team, same director for the 2 clubs. Some are on age, some are not. Like every other team out there, just deal with it or start calling out the players during the game. Hopefully you upset their parents and create some in person sideline drama.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Why do you say that about Futures?
They have to recruit for the World Series because they have at least 2 kids who are holdbacks. One of the kids played for Brotherly Love 2028 and was 13 in April of this year (My kid knows some of the boys on the team).

What does second circus event have to do with anything? All national teams, correct?

Futures is a sister to the nationals team, same director for the 2 clubs. Some are on age, some are not. Like every other team out there, just deal with it or start calling out the players during the game. Hopefully you upset their parents and create some in person sideline drama.

Not sure if that's right. I thought they all were "on age" for NLF purposes (June 1 cut off). Now that may not mean they can do the World Series which has a Sept 1 cut off.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids on the Hawks drove to the games? Cheaters!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Why do you say that about Futures?
They have to recruit for the World Series because they have at least 2 kids who are holdbacks. One of the kids played for Brotherly Love 2028 and was 13 in April of this year (My kid knows some of the boys on the team).

What does second circus event have to do with anything? All national teams, correct?

Futures is a sister to the nationals team, same director for the 2 clubs. Some are on age, some are not. Like every other team out there, just deal with it or start calling out the players during the game. Hopefully you upset their parents and create some in person sideline drama.
The circuit offer age exemptions for all the teams. Not playing under the new age verification rules. See Red Hots and Nationals LC 100 person rosters...

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to stir the pot with this nonsense. The whining about holdbacks is already exhausting and doesn’t need your help.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Why do you say that about Futures?
They have to recruit for the World Series because they have at least 2 kids who are holdbacks. One of the kids played for Brotherly Love 2028 and was 13 in April of this year (My kid knows some of the boys on the team).

What does second circus event have to do with anything? All national teams, correct?

Futures is a sister to the nationals team, same director for the 2 clubs. Some are on age, some are not. Like every other team out there, just deal with it or start calling out the players during the game. Hopefully you upset their parents and create some in person sideline drama.
The circuit offer age exemptions for all the teams. Not playing under the new age verification rules. See Red Hots and Nationals LC 100 person rosters...


Those 2 clubs should not be allowed any where. Easiest way to stop what they do is to ban them from events.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And here we have it our first official "BS" rankings of the year................Nice to see several MD 2029 teams represented in the top 75:

#6 - True Chesapeake
#9 - Madlax
#12 - Next Level
#13 - Hawks
#21 - FCA
#47 - HOCO
#49 - Predators
#55 - MADLAX DMV
#57 - Baltimore Swarm
#60 - VLC
#64 - Hawks Black
#72 - Team 91 MD

I guess you have to play in 6 games to be ranked so no True Baltimore, Crabs, LTLC

Other than Fusion Futures PA everyone currently in the top 10 complied with the new age verification rules. That will change once the 2nd tournament of the circuit gets recorded.

Why do you say that about Futures?
They have to recruit for the World Series because they have at least 2 kids who are holdbacks. One of the kids played for Brotherly Love 2028 and was 13 in April of this year (My kid knows some of the boys on the team).

What does second circus event have to do with anything? All national teams, correct?

Futures is a sister to the nationals team, same director for the 2 clubs. Some are on age, some are not. Like every other team out there, just deal with it or start calling out the players during the game. Hopefully you upset their parents and create some in person sideline drama.

Not sure if that's right. I thought they all were "on age" for NLF purposes (June 1 cut off). Now that may not mean they can do the World Series which has a Sept 1 cut off.


Not all teams play NLF.

Futures also pulls kids from other clubs as guest players. It’s more of a regional/national team than a local club.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure some Maryland players are participating in the 2024 WSYL, but are any specific teams from MD being formed?

Would love to see MD represented one day.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. You won’t see MD kids represented at the WSYL because they are all holdbacks. detest to oversimplify it, but facts are facts

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol. You won’t see MD kids represented at the WSYL because they are all holdbacks. detest to oversimplify it, but facts are facts

That is a ridiculous statement, the reason most don’t participate is that it directly conflicts with the Spring league that they participate in, but if your position makes you feel better than so be it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sure some Maryland players are participating in the 2024 WSYL, but are any specific teams from MD being formed?

Would love to see MD represented one day.

WSYL's qualifier is the same weekend as the start of HOCO Spring League. I doubt any elite teams will forfeit a hoco game to participate.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sure some Maryland players are participating in the 2024 WSYL, but are any specific teams from MD being formed?

Would love to see MD represented one day.

WSYL's qualifier is the same weekend as the start of HOCO Spring League. I doubt any elite teams will forfeit a hoco game to participate.

First, there are no grounds to "ban" the from events. They comply with the event rules.

Second, even if you banned them, they could simply reconstitute under a different name.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sure some Maryland players are participating in the 2024 WSYL, but are any specific teams from MD being formed?

Would love to see MD represented one day.

WSYL's qualifier is the same weekend as the start of HOCO Spring League. I doubt any elite teams will forfeit a hoco game to participate.

First, there are no grounds to "ban" the from events. They comply with the event rules.

Second, even if you banned them, they could simply reconstitute under a different name.
HOCO in the past has accommodated Elite teams so they can attend the qualifier. That's not an excuse.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Having a HOCO team represent/win would be great for the league. I know for a fact they (the league) are willing to flex weekend(s).
Reality is reality. Too many kids from MD wouldn’t qualify. The ones that did? Lolol…they ain’t good

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Having a HOCO team represent/win would be great for the league. I know for a fact they (the league) are willing to flex weekend(s).
Reality is reality. Too many kids from MD wouldn’t qualify. The ones that did? Lolol…they ain’t good
Sorry, but if you placed all the top on age kids within 100 miles of HOCO on the same team it would be lights out! Never happen though.

Like Reply Quote
Page 47 of 67 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 66 67
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4