BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,553
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 109 of 112 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 112
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MD hasn’t been better than Heros in a few years. Keep holding on to the past.

ummmm... is the past last saturday ?

M&D Black is significantly better than Heros and it really isn't that close. Heros peaked in 8th grade.

Watched all the games from the past 2 weekends between these 3 teams. While M&D has injuries other teams do as well and you put on the field who you put on the field. Here’s how I have it ranked as of today. The top 3 are interchangeable within a goal of each other imo all with different strengths.

1)Heros
2)Florida Select
3)M&D
4)Aces
5)EagleStix

Could probably make a case for top 4. Although EagleStix has been playing well. They beat Fl Select recently.

Hero's beats Aces. Aces beats M&D. M&D ties and beats Hero's. Fl Select splits with Eagle. Ties M&D. Basically it has been craziness. But in a good way.

These 5 teams are clearly at the top of the charts. Once YJ starts their tournament season, it should be a top 6. In no particular order. Should make for a fun season.

After the top 5 (and YJ making 6)...best I have seen has been Capital and Jesters. Although I have noticed Capital playing in some lower divisions for some reason.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D, Heros, EagleStix, YJ and Aces are head and shoulders better than everyone else and it isn't close.

Capital Blue, FL Select and Jesters round out top 8.

9-20 is anyone can win depending on the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Black is significantly better than Heros and it really isn't that close. Heros peaked in 8th grade.

Watched all the games from the past 2 weekends between these 3 teams. While M&D has injuries other teams do as well and you put on the field who you put on the field. Here’s how I have it ranked as of today. The top 3 are interchangeable within a goal of each other imo all with different strengths.

1)Heros
2)Florida Select
3)M&D
4)Aces
5)EagleStix

Could probably make a case for top 4. Although EagleStix has been playing well. They beat Fl Select recently.

Hero's beats Aces. Aces beats M&D. M&D ties and beats Hero's. Fl Select splits with Eagle. Ties M&D. Basically it has been craziness. But in a good way.

These 5 teams are clearly at the top of the charts. Once YJ starts their tournament season, it should be a top 6. In no particular order. Should make for a fun season.

After the top 5 (and YJ making 6)...best I have seen has been Capital and Jesters. Although I have noticed Capital playing in some lower divisions for some reason.

It has been super competitive at the top with teams swapping losses or tying agreed.

Fyi, both EagleStix and YJ had losses yesterday to teams they should have beaten at LFTC and not in the top 10.

Next week at Presidents Cup in Tampa Eaglestix, FS Select, and YJ, all play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fyi, both EagleStix and YJ had losses yesterday to teams they should have beaten at LFTC and not in the top 10.

Mass Elite and Steps CA are both top 10 teams. Mass Elite is probably top 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mass Elite and Steps CA are both top 10 teams. Mass Elite is probably top 5

I’m not saying that Mass Elite and Steps Cali aren’t good teams I’m just saying prior to beating YJ and EagleStix this weekend neither have beaten anyone but for a win over Maryland United who by the way took a thumping this weekend. So top 5 not seeing that at all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1)Heros
2)Florida Select
3)M&D
4)Aces
5)EagleStix

It has been super competitive at the top with teams swapping losses or tying agreed.

Next week at Presidents Cup in Tampa Eaglestix, FS Select, and YJ, all play each other.

Didn't see that. Thanks for the update.

Looks like Mass Elite is trying to be in that mix as well.

At least instead of the usual top 4 (M&D, Heros, Aces and YJ) there are other teams that are in the mix for top team honors. If you add Eagle, Fl Select, Mass Elite and Cali, there is a really strong top 10 which should make for some interesting Spring / Summer tournaments.

And yes, I am not sure what happened to Md United. They have looked nothing like last year's team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did United lose players?

Always thought they were a really well coached team and limited weaknesses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1)Heros
2)Florida Select
3)M&D
4)Aces
5)EagleStix

Didn't see that. Thanks for the update.

Looks like Mass Elite is trying to be in that mix as well.

At least instead of the usual top 4 (M&D, Heros, Aces and YJ) there are other teams that are in the mix for top team honors. If you add Eagle, Fl Select, Mass Elite and Cali, there is a really strong top 10 which should make for some interesting Spring / Summer tournaments.

And yes, I am not sure what happened to Md United. They have looked nothing like last year's team.

After watching them play, I think Mass Elite is top 10, not top 5. Their goalie, defense and depth isn't at the level of the current top 5.

That said, their starting middle line could be the best in the country. I would definitely take it over YJ, Heros and M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters picked up some new talent and have a much different look offensively. Their only blemish being MD Black at Mid Atlantic this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh? There isn't a 2027 age group at Pres Cup. Are they playing in an open division?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters picked up some new talent and have a much different look offensively. Their only blemish being MD Black at Mid Atlantic this weekend.

Thought they were pretty solid. Saw one half of that M&D game. They still have that defense which brings a lot of 3 second calls. They have to figure that out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh? There isn't a 2027 age group at Pres Cup. Are they playing in an open division?

If you go to the TISC app for next weeks play it’s listed under “debut” for some reason. I think but am not sure it’s bc they are the latest “2027’s” year available. Eaglestix, YS, Fl. Select, Steps Cali, are all in the top bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D, Heros, EagleStix, YJ and Aces are head and shoulders better than everyone else and it isn't close.

I’m a Maryland guy…But if you watched any of the past 2 weeks and don’t have Florida Select in the top 3 you don’t know what you’re talking about.

M&D had to stall against them to pull out a tie. Eaglesticks got beat by them and yesterday FS gave Heros all it could handle and lost by 1 after up by 2 late. I heard FS added 3 new players one from the Midwest and they are the most athletic team in the country. Defense is strong as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t think they lost players, but they have 3-4 girls out with injuries.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you go to the TISC app for next weeks play it’s listed under “debut” for some reason. I think but am not sure it’s bc they are the latest “2027’s” year available. Eaglestix, YS, Fl. Select, Steps Cali, are all in the top bracket.

Debut brackets are puzzling.

Steps CA in 2nd bracket for some reason. (and team 180, tenacity and MadDog in top bracket, all of whom Steps would beat by at least 5).

Steps should win 3 of their 4 games by 10+ goals and the other by probably around 5. [Censored] for those kids not to have competitive games.

And alliance, Yellow Jackets B and Eagle Stix B are all in the third bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because it is a separate tournament. There is President's Cup and Debut. Debut is 2027s only while President's Cup is 2024-2026 only. No 2027s are allowed at President's Cup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ah, same weekend, but different tournament. Not at the same locations as Presidents Cup. Still an IWLCA tournament. Interesting to see if any college coaches head over (it's in Tampa so about an hour away from President's Cup locations...). Doubtful, but you never know...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because it is a separate tournament. There is President's Cup and Debut. Debut is 2027s only while President's Cup is 2024-2026 only. No 2027s are allowed at President's Cup

No 2027 teams are allowed at presidents cup, but there are lots of 27s who play up who are playing in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did United lose players?

Always thought they were a really well coached team and limited weaknesses.

A few of the top players are out, a few for the year. Most teams can't lose their top middies and compete at the highest levels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m a Maryland guy…But if you watched any of the past 2 weeks and don’t have Florida Select in the top 3 you don’t know what you’re talking about.

M&D had to stall against them to pull out a tie. Eaglesticks got beat by them and yesterday FS gave Heros all it could handle and lost by 1 after up by 2 late. I heard FS added 3 new players one from the Midwest and they are the most athletic team in the country. Defense is strong as well.

The look like their players were built in a lab. You need to win the draw and slow it down to beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure they will be a solid team, but I'm not ready to put Capital Blue in top 10. They were beat pretty solidly by Heroes in their playday and have played one or two divisions down in all fall tourneys (only won by a few against Rebels, CCLaw etc at Midatlantic). Until they start playing top teams can't really put them in top 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The look like their players were built in a lab. You need to win the draw and slow it down to beat them.

Ha ha they really do. Makes me wonder how many FS players are reclassed my guess is a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha they really do. Makes me wonder how many FS players are reclassed my guess is a lot.

Replying to your own comments over and over to try and make FL Select seem more relevant is a great effort. But they are a top 6-7 team. Nothing more. Nobody is sweating them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure they will be a solid team, but I'm not ready to put Capital Blue in top 10. They were beat pretty solidly by Heroes in their playday and have played one or two divisions down in all fall tourneys (only won by a few against Rebels, CCLaw etc at Midatlantic). Until they start playing top teams can't really put them in top 10.

Totally agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmm... that's an interesting point. Particularly because not such a common thing on the girls side. I look forward to watching them play. They sound legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do think they have reclassed but they are also pulling from a big radius, as are Team 180, Eagle Stix, etc. Some kids drive over 90 min to a practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slow down Madskillz dad! They LOST to Hero’s and tied M&D with them having 6 girls from the B team playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slow down Madskillz dad! They LOST to Hero’s and tied M&D with them having 6 girls from the B team playing

I saw that SW was tied with FS at half 3-3. FS won 8-5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree

I know its early but I don't think this Capital Blue is better than the BLC team was last year (before their summer implosion).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s Madskilz? I wrote the OP and am a local ref whose daughter plays in Md. just observing what I saw…stay salty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And barely beat an slightly above average Skywalkers team by 2 or 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s Madskilz? I wrote the OP and am a local ref whose daughter plays in Md. just observing what I saw…stay salty

Madskillz becomes Florida Select once in High School.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t M&D beat Heros last weekend and were they without those same 6 players or was that just against FS? Trying to follow this thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t M&D beat Heros last weekend and were they without those same 6 players or was that just against FS? Trying to follow this thread.

Capital always starts slow and doesn't play to its level until the end of freshman year summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team has injuries or people missing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Capital always starts slow and doesn't play to its level until the end of freshman year summer.

They have plenty of talent on that team. They will be fine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team has injuries or people missing.

Not all injuries are equal, obviously some players are key to the teams' performance more than others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the teams in PA today. Windy and cold

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the teams in PA today. Windy and cold

It was pretty brutal with the wind but some really good teams competed. Surprised by some of the outcomes but that is why you play the game.

Congrats to M&D black they keep on rolling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep rolling. Beat skywalkers by 1. Yuck

Page 109 of 112 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard